- Creative, results - oriented, and self-motivated QA Analyst with SQL expertise, a skilled team leader and product consultant; consistently identified as a critical player in project successes. Eagerly digs into technical specifications and user stories with an aptitude for creative and effective problem-solving.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Test Analyst
- Maintain product quality from the beginning of project, influencing requirements, architecture, design, and process to enable and improve test-ability.
- Provided instant feedback to ensure bug fixes could occur during the development /coding phase.
- Tested cross-platform Web application, Android and iOS mobile devices (web, native, hybrid apps) of Confidential brands.
- Utilized Crashlytics to monitor Android and iOS apps issues and walk through work flows to reproduce crashes.
- Reproduced all open issues in Agile PT backlog.
- Planned, Executed, and Maintained Manual Test scripts in TestRail
- Participated in sprint activities including sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint review meeting, and sprint retrospective meeting.
- Identified and managed test effort based on the user stories in Agile PT ( Confidential ’s Agile project management software)
- Conducted Triage meetings to prioritize defects to be included in the appropriate developer sprints
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business, and Engineering Teams to review Product Backlogs issues.
- Responsible for writing acceptance criteria for user stories in Agile PT (Given/When/Then).
Environment: Agile SCRUM, CI/CD Jenkins, Android studio, Agile PT, Crashlytics, TestRail, Git, Buddybuild, Xcode, Graphql, Kibana logging, Slack, and MS SQL server.
Confidential, Waltham MA
Senior QA lead
- Validated CyberArk (CA) a vaulted password management tool solution implemented as part of the Confidential ’s PAM project. Testing included CyberArk (CA)PSM, CPM, PVWA, PSMP and Vault components.
- Performed Disaster Recovery, data center fail-over, and (RBAC)role-based access control testing for CyberArk (CA)
- Developed QA test strategy and plan for Confidential ’s PAM solutions to help secure, control, manage and monitor privileged access to their critical assets.
- Collaborated with the security team to validated proposed solutions complied with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) requirements.
- Provided UAT training for CyberArk PAM users and
- Multi-tasked on several projects and adapted quickly to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Performed System hardening testing for endpoint and network security.
- Performed Firewall and Group Policy application testing.
- Verified audit findings were resolved by CyberArk implementation.
- Assisted customers in identifying and troubleshooting IT system access issues after MFA implementation
- Managed vendor (Secuiron) penetration test efforts and ensure any issues were communicated to management and addressed.
- Worked within the Security team to verify FireEye solution, verify the stability of the xAgent software when used in conjunction with the FireEye HX appliance.
- Perform end to end testing for ServiceNow upgrade project.
- Perform data analysts and testing for implementation of MS MFA solution.
- Worked with BA to create a repeatable process to transition to the RBAC framework
Environment: CyberArk, FireEye, ServiceNow, MS MFA, MS Firewall, Active Directory, UNIX, Linux, Windows servers, Linux servers, Azure Cloud, PuTTY, Microsoft Office applications LDAP, SAML protocol Active Directory, Windows Office 365, OAuth 2.0. Waterfall and Agile, Jira
UAT Test Coordinator
- Achieved production operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans for EMEA Oracle EBS upgrade project.
- Completed Oracle R12 Phase III release to production for Confidential EMEA global regions.
- Managed Boston Oracle Command Center tasks list and supported for RID (Risk, Issue, Decision) log items during EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa);
- Reviewed Oracle finance application release 12 test scripts, identify and propose areas of improvements in scripts which help drive quality of the product to the next level.
- Lead Italy finance team in development of new test script for new system functionally and reporting; Liaison with the QA team and EMEA finance team to clarify new functionality and business processes;
- Liaison BAs and EMEA local business teams to carry out the execution plan, create task list and support end users during test execution;
- Achieved FSR sign-off and approval by contributing clear test scenarios and test results
- Supported and lead the FSR (in house audit team) test effort, updated test scripts, worked with the Business Analysts and FSR business teams to create new test scripts;
- Developed the test execution plan, worked with QA to update functional scripts, supported end users during test execution
- Assembled test data and test cases for FSR test effort, executed the AP tests and validated results.
- Organized logical day execution tasks for Italy, UK Jersey and Ireland FSR testing;
- Reviewed FSR packages and test results, liaison between FSR team and Test team, escalated unresolved issues.
- Achieved implementation of RRP projects by creating complete test execution plans, leading efficient daily meetings.
- RRP (Recovery & Resolution Project) an Oracle e-business upgrade from 11i to R12, maintained the Test Execution Plan and Test Execution Log, documented Risk Issues Decision (RID) items;
- Developed Master Test Plans for Recovery & Resolution RRP Projects, new companies and interfaces;
- Managed Five RRP projects, leading daily triage meetings and acted as the liaison between UAT team, QA and Development team during Test Cycle 1 and Test Cycle 2;
- Reported project status to management team.
- Achieved implementation of upgraded BRC Manager, Fingerprint System, CORI applications.
- Developed master test plans, test cases, test data and identified success criteria for Background Record Check (BRC) project.
- Performed QA functional, integration and regression tests on BRC Manager, Fingerprint System, CORI application, Licensing Manager and BRC utility.
- Ran Complex queries against SQL server database using SQL server management studio.
- Organized and executed UAT testing activities
- Followed Agile methodology (participated in sprint daily scrum, planning, review meetings) for application implementation and testing.
- Documented and managed software defects in RTC tracking system, and reported defects to software developers.
- Reviewed business requirements, participated in technical design reviews.
- Identified, analyzed and documented production problems logged in Commit and Track it. Monitored bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Created and maintained list of known test defects to hand - off to help desk team
- Planned test schedules in accordance with project scope or delivery dates, captured and managed a continuous integration test environment.
User Acceptance Analyst/Coordinator
- Within the Finance Transformation technology team, worked on TOLAS GL retirement UAT effort, for Asia Pacific regions; including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and Australia. The TOLAS GL is used as the intermediary general ledger between sub-ledger trading systems and Oracle where Global Treasury and Global Market operations exist; TOLAS was replaced with Oracle.
- Assisted project extension resources in developing and validating test scenarios and test cases Oracle EBS.
- Supported Project Managers in administrating Boston command center during UAT, updating the (Risk- Issue- Decision) RID log and escalating issues as needed.
- Derived test scenarios from Business requirements and validated them with business users and QA to ensure complete test coverage.
- Created a presentation with Regulatory Reporting tasks and check list for UAT kick off meeting. Created Regulatory Reporting Functional Specification for Singapore.
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on numerous applications used by business team.
- Collected evidence documentation for the outside Audit team Ernest & Young as proof of a successful completion of the UAT TOLAS Retirement effort for the APAC sites.
- Attended regional TOLAS Retirement UAT detailed planning discussion and TOLAS Retirement Project /Weekly Project Team Meetings.
- Assisted with gathering the FSR requirement review documentation. Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on numerous applications used by business team.
- Track RID log items and master task list status reported to project team and management
- Verified Business Requirements related to redesign of database were testable.
- Reviewed UAT test plans, test scenarios and test scripts related to APAC TOLAS Retirement project. TOLAS Retirement project included an update to the interface to Oracle and Currency conversions from USD to local currency and functional currency of the entities in Hong Kong/Singapore/Taiwan to local currency rather than USD
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked on Big Machine 2.0 quoting tool project, tested integration of Oracle CPQ (formerly Big Machines) with Oracle CRM on demand. Validated Integration from Oracle EBS EDW database to Oracle CPQ utilizing Webmethods integration server. Responsible test lead, creating defects in ALM and running Defect triage meeting with outside vendor Pierce Washington.
- Responsible for QA testing on projects in the Confidential Cloud Enablement program, a major initiative of the company. Focus area of testing in the Oracle eBusiness Suite application, the Confidential reporting data warehouse and Open Air/Order assignment applications used by professional services line of business. Specifically, on the Cloud 11 project created test cases to validated WebMethods Kr Open Air Service. Sale Order Package logic for system integration; logic that pushed Subscription Sale orders from Oracle Apps through Webmethods to Open Air. Verified ‘insert order line ‘service and ‘push customer‘s service.
- Logged defects and worked with developers to determine cause of defect and appropriate solution, ensuring highest quality code is delivered to UAT and eventually production environment. Reviewed functional/design specifications and other relevant documents to extract test requirements. Utilized Application lifecycle management (ALM) for test case development, defect tracking, automation and requirements coverage.
- Executed end to end tests to validate custom field SEV eligible and ineligible combination. Validated vendor script; that evaluated Task, Item number and Time entry to either allow or prevent time charges to customer’s project according to the business rules.
- Involved in Troubleshooting, resolving and escalating data related issues and validating data. Ran SQL queries against an Oracle database to find and manipulate test case data to suit test scenarios. Ran regression test of Cognos reports.
- Tested updates to Survey jobs in Informatica and scheduled in Automic, validating from data triggers from the applications through to files delivery to the Server.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Created functional test cases and detailed end to end scenarios from business use cases.
- Utilized HP Quality Center to build functional test cases.
- ERP software integrated system includes a front end application (RSA) and a mobile application (MRA) and all connected systems shared (eBS) Oracle database that supports multiple functions to be used by different business units.
- Business processes to be utilized by this software solution include inventory, order management, personalization images, accounting/invoicing, route management, human resources, customer relationship management (CRM) and more.
- RSA architecture developed by IBM is built on Linux/Java platform and the (eBS) backend system runs on Linux/Oracle and it uses SOAP/HTTP for messaging.
- Worked with subject matter experts (SMEs), BA, PM and technical and business teams to derive and validate test cases and business scenarios.