- Over five years of experience as an embedded software test engineer in the design and development of embedded components through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Highly skilled IT Professional in System operations, administration, field service, performance monitoring, system testing, system design, and deployment.
- Committed and driven to produce outstanding value beyond expectations while continually striving for operational excellence. Attention to detail.
- JIRA, TESTRAIL, DET (Digonostic Engineering Tools), VNMODESIM, Value CAN, GitHub, Jenkins
- WinSCP, ALM, QCAT, Wireshark, neoVI FIRE 2, MONGOOSE, Vector Vehicle Spy, debug board
- IBM DOORS, RTM, Tera Term, Auto scripts.
Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
- Performed bench test and in - vehicle test to ensure the same operation of software version in different environmental conditions
- Executed Test cases related to HMI and performed degradation pre-check conditions on the radio.
- Tested the connectivity features of Bluetooth, Radio interaction with Bluetooth, and phone integration.
- Performed in-vehicle testing for Bluetooth profiles such as Hands-free, AVRCP, A2DP, Disconnect profile, and Phone book access profile.
- Testing to meet the target by flashing with different software released with the various libraries on HMI.
- Validated the S/W versions with a Media player (Car Play, Android autoplay)
- Maintained and reviewed the test procedures, Validated features from an end-to-end system.
- Detected many software bugs like restart conditions, Display freeze condition, black screen condition, and the procedures taken to resolve problems like Bluetooth connectivity, HFP, SPP, A-D profile.
- Use to validate the returned OS versions and performed the precheck procedure to verify the performance of the error resolving solution provided by the global team
- Analyze defect patterns & logs, traces, pictures, audio for further analysis.
- Verified OBD port by Collecting CAN log data through CAN & NEOVI Connector
- Investigate and track the defects through Jira.
- Participated in RCA and supported production to identify system and implement issues. Competence to perform root cause analysis (RCA).
- Assist in the development of test equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Maintained safety precautions for EMC lab and developed and reported the test plans.
- Studying the test cases and applying them according to the given component.
- Organized a list of all test equipment and the validity of the intended use.
- Tested different infotainment features such as Apple car play, android auto, climate control, media, Backup camera, voice command, etc.
- Performed various types of testing on IVI system such as Ad-hoc testing, positive testing, negative testing, regression testing, integration, end to end testing, smoke/sanity testing, dead reckoning, performance testing, volume testing, baseline testing, stress, load testing, UAT testing, etc.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Created test plans and test specifications based on Product Requirement Analysis Documents and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Facilitated with the business and testing team to ensure the business requirements are captured correctly.
- Review business requirement documents and analyze the business requirements
- Perform manual and automated testing of a web - based application
- Key expertise includes testing and debugging GUI and Multi-Applications environment.
- Created user-defined functions to enhance the maintainability of scripts
- Performed GUI testing, functionality testing according to requirement specification documents
- Hands-on experience using Selenium RC and writing Selenium tests through Eclipse/Selenium IDE
- Tested web application functionality such as usability, interface, forms, internal links, external links, dropdown menu, slider, search bar etc.
- Tested different types of computer software to ensure its meets clients requirement.
- Performed various web based application testing to ensure its user friendly.
- Performed remote network testing to fix critical issue for client.
- Detect and track software defects and collaborate with developers to ensure the software is stable for users.
- Stress and load tested for web-based application to ensure application’s stability.
- Performed various hardware troubleshooting such as Laptop, Desktop, printer, security system, wireless devices, and networks.
- Maintained quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provided support and documentation for software bugs and defects.