- Professional Software Testing and Quality assurance more than 7 years of experience wif Client/Server, Web based and web service API applications using Manual, Backend, and Automation process
- Experience on multiple levels of SDLC, and Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience in testing of Healthcare application involving Client benefit changes, claims processing, coverage determination, appeal processing for Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial health programs.
- Extensive Data Warehousing experience using Informatica as ETL tool on various data bases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, MS Access.
- Write Test cases for manual testing based on teh requirement/stories and test scenario.
- Experience in waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies, Traceability matrix (RTM)
- Extensively use HP ALM to write Test Cases and reporting teh defect, also proficient experience in Bug Tracking System, and process using JIRA
- Perform Smoke Test, Integration, System, End - to-End, Regression, Backend, Cross Browser testing (TestNG); also experienced wif selenium Grid
- Hands on experience in Black Box wif expertise in Functional and Regression tests
- Experience in testing database using SQL statements in RDBMS like Oracle, and MS SQL Server
- Attend daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sprint, and Retrospective meetings
- Worked in Automation team and experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Expert in working on enhancing teh Automation Framework using Maven, and Run teh test suites using TestNG
- Use Gherkins Syntax to test behaviors of teh Application using Cucumber.
- Use Jenkins for continuous integration, Git, SVN for version control management
- Worked wif Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other cloud environments.
- Has a good understanding about web services using in REST Assured Postman for REST API
- Quick learner, Positive mind, hard worker wif professional attitude and work ethics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment wif minimum amount of supervision.
- Testing Tools HP ALM, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, Grid, Cucumber,
- Web Technologies HTML, XML, CSS
- Programming Languages Java, VB Script, SQL, Gherkins
- Operating system Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Databases Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MS-Excel, MS-Access.
- Methodology Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-Mode
- Other Tools Eclipse, SVN, Jenkins, Junit/TestNG, Maven
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Analyst in Automation Team
- Work in Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and follow-up wif JIRA
- Work wif team and understanding business requirements
- Extensively work throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using JIRA
- Used HP ALM to write Test Cases and reporting teh defect, also proficient experience in Bug Tracking System, and process using JIRA
- Write Test Cases for manual tests and Test Script for Automation test regression suite
- Perform different types of testing including DIR
- Worked wif Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Built and enhanced teh Automation Framework from scratch
- Managing Automation project wif Maven Build tool. Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Use Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber, Junit wif core Java for Automation
- Write feature files wif Gherkin language for business logic and test cases, enhance teh scripts and synchronize, debugging teh scripts and save time for regression testing, smoke testing, and sanity testing
- Extensively involved in data driven tests from Excel, Web Table and Backend
- Write complex SQL queries to test data from backend
- Identifying elements wif locator and XPath
- Use Git as a version control management for teh automation scripts and update repository
- Use REST Assured wif Postman for REST API
- Coordinate wif offshore team and support all others team activities.
Environment: Windows 7, MacOS, JIRA, MS Office, Zoom and Skype for Business, Outlook, SharePoint, Share drive, Eclipse (IDE), Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
QA Automation Engineer
- Interacted wif teh stakeholders, and teh IT Department in finalizing teh requirements on regular basis
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and followed-up wif JIRA
- Extensively worked throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using ALM
- Responsible to work on enhancement of teh Automation framework Selenium WebDriver. Used Gherkins Syntax to test teh behaviors of teh Application (BDD), using Cucumber wif Maven, Selenium (Web) and IDE wif java language
- Wrote functions for business logic; enhanced, synchronized, and debugged scripts to save time for regression tests, smoke tests, and sanity tests
- Used Maven for checking build, ran test suites using TestNG, and used Jenkins as Continuous Integration.
- Created various types of reporting use TestNG, cucumber and Jenkins.
- Used Git as a version control management for teh automation scripts and update repository.
- Performed API testing and check teh stability of UAT
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity, and performed backend testing.
Environment: Windows, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), JIRA, MS Office, Cucumber (BDD), IDE, Automation Selenium Web Driver, Java, XML, Web services (SOAP), Maven, Jenkins, MS SQL Server.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Software QA Analyst
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and writing test plan
- Created teh Test Cases as per Business requirements and Use Cases
- Performed different types Manual Testing to check teh flow of teh application
- Performed System, Integration, Ad hoc, Smoke and Regression Testing
- Participated in QA team meetings and walk through for weekly QA testing review
- Identified defects and interacted wif developers to resolve teh issues
- Verified functionality of software during all stages of teh development life cycle
- Provided testing Estimates and resource plans based on Functional and Technical specifications
- Created User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Test Cases for production testing.