- Over 10 years of professional experience in Information Technology with emphasis in quality assurance and automation testing, data analytics, ETL, reporting.
- 6 years of experience in automating Web Service test cases using Java Script in Postman and UI test cases using Selenium and Katalon Studio for Web and Mobile testing.
- Experienced in working with Linear, Modular, Data - Driven and Keyword Automation Test Frameworks using Selenium and Katalon Studio
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics, creating ETL packages using SSIS and Reports using SSRS and MS Access Report Developer
- Contributed to team growth by participating in User Story estimation, planning and daily stand-up meetings in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Business owners, Project managers, Developers and Testers.
- Over 4 years of experience in tracking, documenting, reporting and closing defects and issues using VersionOne project management tool.
- 3 years of experience in tracking, documenting, reporting and closing issues using JIRA project management tool
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical, problem-solving and inter-personnel skills with ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Experience in testing Supply Chain Logistics, Finance, Online Advertising and Marketing Technology domain applications.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Stacks: Java, Java Script, Katalon Studio, Postman, Jira, and Mongo DB
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web UI, web services, mobile test plans and test scripts for a supply chain logistics client ( Confidential Group).
- Saved 19 hours of dev resource time per sprint by automating and executing 45% of Confidential Connect Web based application Regression and Smoke test cases using Katalon Studio
- Lead manual and automation testing of the clients Customer and Supplier apps for Web, and mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Perform backend testing using Katalon Studio and SQL queries on NoSQLBooster for Mongo DB
- Automated REST API test cases collection runs using Postman monitors
- Tracked and documented test results and defects identified during testing in Jira
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Quality Assurance Engineer, Web Development
Stacks - Java, Java Script, Katalon Studio, Appium, Postman, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, BrowserStack, MS SQL Server, SSRS, Dynamics AX/365 and VersionOne
- Lead and trained the QA team on new automation roll out for webservices using Postman and Web UI testing using Katalon Studio and Selenium WebDriver.
- Acted as key point of contact for all web development QA services.
- Worked directly with CEO and CTO on migration of critical web UI projects that generates 40 percent of the company’s revenue.
- Reduced turned around time and improved web UI product quality significantly by integrating Katalon Studio and Selenium WebDriver test cases with cloud-based web and mobile Testing Plattform
- Developed and maintained test plans and test scripts for desktop, web UI applications, web services, SQL Server Business Intelligence and other non-UI applications
- Automated UI and Functional & Web UI test cases by creating test artifacts like test cases, test suites, test suite collections and executed the same across multiple desktop and mobile browsers and test environments in Katalon Studio and Selenium WebDriver using TestNG framework.
- Performed functional testing in Dynamics AX/365 for Finance & Operations modules by adding and updating client’s information, generating invoices, processing and validated credit card payments.
- Retrieved data from multiple data sources using stored procedures, performed data validation testing and delivered the reports to the clients by creating subscriptions in SSRS server.
- Actively contributed to team agile management project practices by participating in sprint estimation, planning and daily scrum/stand-up meetings.
- Tracked, documented, reported and closed issues in VersionOne project management tool.
- Automated test cases for Web UI applications built on top of vue.js
Stacks - AS400/OS400 - System commands, DB2, SQL, MS Visio and JIRA
- Analyzed business requirements for JPMC proprietary investment banking compliance application and produced technical specifications to the development team.
- Conducted SIT and UAT on daily client money computation application for EMEA and North America regions to sign off on migration to the PROD environment.
- Maintained change control process for Daily client money computation application by identifying, documenting, validating and authorizing changes before any production release in Jira.
- Created SQL regression test scripts to compare data and identify offsets across multiple DB2 database environments.
- Documented business process flow for various critical in-house regulatory modules using Microsoft Visio and AS400 system commands.
Stacks - MS SQL Server, SSIS and JIRA
- Worked closely with several stakeholders both internal and external to gather and document database requirements and specification for inhouse “Ed-Fi Data Standard” reporting application.
- Developed ETL packages, SQL scripts to import and transform data from multiple databases using SSIS and SQL Management Studio.
- Analyzed the underlying dataflow and developed mappings for a number of front-end interfaces to corresponding backend tables and developed E2E data lineage by working with several system and process owners.
- Generated various test cases for the application using in-house test generation tool “ETL Unit Test Data Manager”.
Stacks - MS SQL Server and SSIS
- Developed SQL procedures to initiate mortgage complaints for various customer overcharging scenarios for a multi-national lender.
- Performed inventory analysis by calculating inventory values by stores and product categories for a large retail health care client.
- Analyzed inventory value using Retail Accounting and Cost Accounting methods.