- I am seeking a permanent position (or long - term contract) as the team lead or functional manager for Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and/or Unified Communications (UC) services for an agency or company within the United States or Germany.
- I desire a team-oriented position which will utilize and challenge my leadership, management, customer service, and technical skills to enhance overall VTC and UC services.
- I desire a position in which I can make the most of my current abilities, while allowing opportunities to continually enhance, improve, and expand my VTC and UC knowledge and skills.
QA Audio/Visual Engineering
- Full time employee of Confidential
- Responsible for provisioning, installation / configuration and optimization of systems and oversight of government A/V Contractor implementation efforts to ensure compliance with Contractor engineering designs.
- Creates, maintains, and owns infrastructure related technical specifications, designs, and schedules Document Project Scope & Timelines.
- Perform Technical Feasibility Studies & Conduct Decision Analysis.
- Develop, Analyze & Present Technical Courses of Action (COAs) for decisions regarding Data & Voice Network system designs.
- Monitor Project Execution.
- Report on Project Performance.
- Develop and Present Briefings to Project Stakeholders.
- Provide expert analysis and Advice on Layer 1 Infrastructure Installation plans that include but are not limited to: Fiber Optic cabling, Copper cabling, Cable pathways, Protective Distribution Systems (PDS), Telecommunication Equipment Racks, Power, Grounding and HVAC.
- Analyze Operational, Functional & Technical Requirements to Develop Audio/Visual Systems Design
- Documents such as Systems Design Plans, Engineering Implementation Plans, etc.
- Provide Expert Level Audio/Visual Engineering and Installation support.
- Provide expert level QA oversight of A/V related construction efforts.
- Assisted senior Crestron programmers in programming, testing, maintaining, and documenting various AV control systems as per design specifications, and clients' requirements
- JMRC Hohenfels training area Engineering Implementation A/V related construction efforts for AAR trailers.
Audio-Visual/VTC Designer/Engineer lead
- Manned Confidential Design Center of Excellence integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology to a three-story, 275,000-square-foot office/laboratory building and a three-story, 219,111-square-foot office building.
- Knowledge of building construction methods and materials.
- Mentored and guided employees ensuring all were trained in audio-visual/VTC and capable of performing assigned duties.
- Develops audio/visual systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company’s system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Set up AV and computer systems for executive level meetings.
- Troubleshoot AV issues within the closed areas.
- Troubleshoot/resolve issues with VTC activities.
- Assist end users within closed areas with general unclassified and classified A/V issues.
- Support AV and computer needs in the Melbourne conference center.
- Support AV and computer needs in all other conference rooms in the building.
- Support meetings and AV systems within the Multi-Level Facility.
- Participates in new installations, testing and special projects as needed.
- Provides support to users and troubleshoots/resolves problems.
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of customer satisfaction according to defined objectives while adhering to established policies.
Engineering Project Manager
- Full time employee of Confidential Solutions and wanted to be closer to home in Orlando
- Provide integration oversight for a team of installers and/or manage sub-contractors to provide a turn-key implementation for varied equipment solutions such as Cisco (Tandberg), AMX, Polycom, Crestron and others.
- Conduct customer site surveys to support proposal efforts and implementation.
- Support the pricing and proposal process by providing the estimates needed to implement the proposed solution.
- Verify and revise existing implementation and installation designs and/or develop new site implementation and installation designs real time as required to address customer requirements.
- Respond and resolve implementation and installation related inquiries from customer via the VTC technical support hotline.
- Provide direction and oversight to perform audio/video implementation staging activities to include receiving inventory and labeling equipment.
- Develop configuration file(s), upload and perform testing for project equipment.
- Perform acceptance test on site to ensure the delivery of the audio and video implementation is functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the delivery of multi-vendor technical solutions at customer locations.
- Perform system testing to ensure correct performance.
- Interface with customers to ensure implementation satisfaction.
- Travel to Customer Sites