- Provide a thorough and detailed QA Analysis to improve software development through its lifecycle. Strive to exceed customer/ employer expectations by delivering excellent service.
SDLC Practices: Agile, Waterfall
Roles Performed: QA/Software Testing
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10 Vista, LINUX, UNIX
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Safari, Microsoft Edge
Applications: MS Office Professional, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio
Testing Tools: TestRail, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, GitHub, SOAP and JIRA
Bug Tracking & Reporting Tool: JIRA, HP QTP and HP ALM
Mobile Platform: IOS, Android
Database Management Language: SQL, Beyond Compare
QA Software Tester
- Created Test Cases and Test Data based on the Business Requirements and User stories.
- Created RTM to map Test Cases with requirement document or user stories
- Executed test cases using Test Rail, identified and communicated defects.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of issues within a bug logging system
- Write test scenarios and acceptance criteria for the assigned user stories, using JIRA.
- Create flowchart for test planning purposes.
- Experienced in 508 compliance test execution and documentation
- Perform manual testing included but not limited to functional testing, sanity testing, integration testing, regression testing, performance testing.
- Log all bugs and defects in JIRA.
- Created Automation framework from scratch
- Created test scripts for Selenium automation from scratch.
- Perform Front End and Back End Testing, using SQL.
- Participate in Scrum Meetings and Standup Meetings
- Wrote SQL Queries to retrieve data from the databases to validate the GUI front end data against data in the database by using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Summarized detail test reports with Defect logs and sent them to developers through email.
- Worked with software developers to troubleshoot issues.
- Delivered quality work while operating as a team player
- Actively participated in scrum activities from giving feedback to delivering suggestions to improve the applications.
- Actively participated in Daily Standup meetings, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
- Actively participated in demo sessions.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and debugging
- Verified and closed bug reports once they are resolved.
Jr. QA Software Tester
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Created Test Cases and Test Data based on the Business Requirements and User stories and presented to peer for review and to the QA manager for approval.
- Assisted while the team performed Functional and non - Functional Testing.
- Assisted the team in Documentation or Record test results and accurately reported findings to team leads and management for all the assigned tasks weekly and or as needed.
- Participated in demo sessions.
- Assisted and Delivered quality work while operating as a team player.
- Experienced in Jira and Test Rail to log and generate reports.
- Demonstrated quality work and team Player.
- Attended Daily Standup meetings.
- Participated in sprint planning and sprint retrospective.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and debugging.