- I have been in the aerospace production industry for 30 years holding supervisory positions in the technical fields of Manufacturing and Quality Control.
- I would be an asset to the growth of your company by contributing my expertise and my quick adaptability to your industry.
- I enjoy working in a fast - paced and energetic environment. I have a strong work ethic and deliver the highest quality of work results. I consistently follow through on every work assignment. I enjoy being part of a team member working towards a common goal. I often assume willingly leadership roles as needed and share my working knowledge and mentor fellow employees.
- I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you for an interview at a mutually convenient time to discuss my qualifications.
- Currently attending courses in Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt, Project Management and Microsoft Project
- Estimate customers’ RFQ and locate qualified vendors.
- Writing detailed work procedure instructions for production
- Proficient in software programs such Solid Works, CATIA, Microsoft Excel/Word, AutoCad for DWG files.
- 4 years of experience in the Marine Corps specializing in Avionics, which consisted of wiring and trouble shooting aircraft wiring systems, removing and replacing the defective components.
- Graduated from Naval Vocational School in basic electricity and electronics, blue print, technical publications reading, electronic schematics, wiring diagrams Reading component identification and color codes.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Qualified Yellow
- Inactive Secrete Clarence
Confidential, North Hills, CA
- Created detailed work instructions, re-work instructions and Test procedures. Created tooling fixtures. Created Drawings from customer 3D files using Solid Works. Communicated with Design Engineering and outside suppliers. Supplied Drawings and 3D models specific to the suppliers needs and communicated any special instructions. Discover root cause and corrective action on discrepant items. Request for quotes.
- I was a contractor with Chipton Ross working at Triumph Aerospace as a Manufacturing Engineer, same as my previous position.
- Manufacturing Engineer / Configuration Analyst
- Experienced in large airframe structures and manufacturing techniques. Analyze engineering change impacting the production of the 747-8 and 767 fuselage skin panels and various sub-assemblies. Prepare configuration instructions for the NC programmers and planning and provide incorporation points. Lay out fastener locations dat were missed by automated machinery. Create technical project/action plans to solve complex manufacturing issues and meet required objectives and goals. Collaborate with personnel from various departments to ensure manufacturing success. Represented the Change Management Department in status meetings.
- Engage in active Interpretation of customer drawings and specifications and communication with Customer’s Engineering Department. Skilled in the use of programs, Teamcenter, CATIA V5, VMCSII, MEDS, ACIS, AutoCAD, MES, cIMs, SAP, Visual Manufacturing and is a qualified six sigma yellow belt.
Confidential, El Monte, CA
Sr. Quality Planner
- Responsible for customer purchase order review to assure dat all drawing and specification capabilities were met to make composite parts.
- Responsible for writing detailed work procedure instructions for production area. Assist production operators and quality operators in interpretation of customer drawings and specifications.
- Follow up with operators on how to expedite and improve the work flow process. Utilize CAD software to print customer drawings dat were received electronically for bids. Serve as a liaison between customers, engineers, buyers and sales personnel. Provide detailed status reports through the use of Excel spread sheets on parts in work and customer communications.
- Reviewed customer drawings. Responsible for RFQs. Investigating customer's rejections and returns to discover cause and corrective action.
Confidential El Monte, CA
- Responsibility includes prioritizing and supervising the jobs to be worked by a crew of 12 inspectors. Review planning and engineering for first time orders by use of Blue Prints, Specifications, and customer’s purchase order. Perform inspection of first lay-up of composite material and assembly to assure its accuracy.
- Prepared first article inspection reports and scheduled customer source inspections. Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspection. Investigate customer's complaints and returns to discover cause and corrective action. Interface with customers and auditors in regards to procedures and requirements.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
Quality Control Supervisor
- Supervise a crew of 10 technicians responsible for cable assembly. Wiring cables with wires and branches by attaching the connectors by using crimping tool and/or soldering iron. Verifying the correct pin to pin locations (continuity) by the use of a multimeter or buzzer and inspecting insulation resistance with a megohmeter.
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly (Contract)
- Install the wiring of automated printed circuit board test machinery.
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Responsibilities include running, testing, and maintaining full operation of machinery. Supervise maintenance, replacement, aligning belts and shafts from motor to pump, removed and replaced steam piping, rollers, bearings, carrier felts, electric motors, pressure gauges, regulators, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators. Responsibilities also included electric welding and construction of fixtures.
Confidential, Wilmington, MA
- Assist in the production of the Persian and MX Missiles in the area of electrical cabling and was responsible for in-process and final inspection. Responsibilities also included building and installing electrical cabling. Trained in
- Supervise a crew of 6 technicians. Receive Good Conduct Award, Meritorious Mast, and Quality Inspector of technician workmanship. Removed and replaced electrical and mechanical components, by trouble shooting the aircraft’s wiring system. Received Good Conduct Award, Meritorious Mast, Quality Inspector of technician workmanship.