- Offshore Team Project Management experience, leading cross - functional team members located in multiple time zones.
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Working knowledge of RTL double-byte languages (JP, ZH, AR).
- Localization testing using Agile/Scrum methodologies on PC/Mac/iOS/Android systems. QA lead and trainer.
- Automation scripting using Applescript and Python. Mobile testing on: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets.
- International work experience. leading Volunteer Computer Literacy projects in Ethiopia, Botswana and South Africa.
Confidential - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
VOICE RECOGNITION TEST ENGINEER
- Test Voice Recognition of Bixby voice assistant and app integration on Confidential devices in multiple languages.
- Lead team of 10 testers for mobile Cloud applications and created test suite for Cloud apps and 3rd party apps.
- Flash binaries, install APKs using Odin and ADB tools. Test payment methods including bank cards in Confidential Pay.
- Trained and mentored newer testers on testing methodologies and bug documentation.
- Review grammar, syntax and structure of utterances used for natural language processing.
- Create reports of test metrics for developers and project managers. Write Wiki test docs.
- Write and translate test cases in English and Spanish. Create bug tickets in HP PLM.
Confidential - RICHMOND, VA
IVR PROJECT TEST LEAD
- Manage localization testing for Confidential 's Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) system.
- Coordinate efforts of QA testers in USA and India offices. Lead testing meetings and bug reviews.
- Create automated IVR test cases using Cyara speech recognition software and virtual environments.
- Create regression test suite for Debit/ACH payments and other banking customer options.
- Write and execute test cases for Natural Language processing and VoiceXML in Spanish. Translate to Spanish as needed.
- Track test requirements, milestones and progress in project management system.
Confidential - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
QA MANAGER / PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Manage Columbia QA team in Agile environment. Coordinate testing efforts of offshore testing vendor team in Brazil.
- Lead bug reviews and hand - off meetings. Track test completion and performance metrics of sprints using TestRail and JIRA.
- Establish QA Workflow, Acceptance and Defect criteria for digital marketing Web App and iOS/Android Native Apps.
- Set cadence and milestones of QA test cycle. Schedule hand-off of deliverables from Responsive Web and Mobile teams.
- Create Wiki docs in JIRA and Confluence. Write test plans for mobile/desktop platforms for REST API/JSON apps.
- Edit digital assets for Web App in Adobe Experience Manager CMS. Participate in Stand-Ups and Planning meetings.
Confidential - WARREN, MI
LOCALIZATION PROJECT CONSULTANT
- Analyze project requirements for Automotive Clusters, Center Stacks and Android Applications.
- Manage project transitioning Suppliers from legacy XLS files to XML database system.
- Establish and implement Agile process improvements. Analyze Root Cause and Risk Management of current issues.
- Coordinate all phases of translation projects using standard localization tools, file tracking, versioning and management.
- Prepare files for translation vendors and global market reviewers. Request quotes from vendors.
- Ensure localization scope of English Master source files are aligned with requirements. Submit software change requests.
- Write documentation for translators and validators, update language glossaries, coordinate and track Market feedback.
Confidential - PALO ALTO, CA
LOCALIZATION PROJECT CONSULTANT
- Assisted Head of Localization with the Localization Project Management of the Confidential SaaS website.
- Worked with all Development teams to determine i18n/l10n needs and coordinated with translation vendors.
- Reviewed translations to guarantee high quality translations and consistency across languages for all locales.
- Write documentation for testers, update language glossaries, approve translations in Smartling Translation Memory.
- Implemented processes that will speed up localization and help developers incorporate i18n/l10n testing early in development.
- Submitted and tracked bugs related to i18n/l10n using JIRA bug database and Confluence project management software.
- Wrote scripts using Python and Selenium Web driver to automate testing of Confidential web app.
Confidential - SANTA CLARA, CA
HARDWARE QA ENGINEER
- Qualification of CUDA driver, libraries and runtime software for current and next generation GPUs on Confidential products.
- Conducted GPU computing tests of CUDA software on Mac OS X and Linux based operating systems for every SW/HW release.
- QA testing of Tesla GPU Hardware to insure the functionality, compatibility, and best performance of CUDA driver, compiler, libraries, runtime toolkits, and CUDA enabled 3rd party GPU acceleration applications.
- Improved CUDA test automation, infrastructure and test coverage; trouble - shooting and resolving test environment issues.
- Developed new test cases and write/update Applescripts and shell scripts. File, follow up, verify and close bugs.
Confidential - CUPERTINO, CA
AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
- Wrote test scripts using Python and proprietary Confidential tools for ProApps applications (Aperture, iPhoto, Final Cut Pro).
- Updated existing Python scripts and Applescript scripts to use new methods and fix bugs assigned through Radar bug database.
- Tested functionality and performance metrics of applications on multiple Confidential hardware configurations using automation.
- Setup test automation for daily/weekly execution via iQue automation test harness. Documented bugs and new test cases.
Confidential - FRESNO, CA
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Designed dynamic WordPress and Drupal websites for Small Businesses. Setup hosting and Social Media services.
- Track project progress using MS Project, Omniplan and other Project Management tools.
- Technical writing of documentation, web pages, and blogs. Translate web pages into Spanish.
- Design templates for electronic newsletters and ads. Implement processes for improvement of SEO rankings.
- Training on web publication and web marketing services. Technical support for content management systems.
- Test websites for problems with HTML, CSS, plug - ins and web apps, as well as mobile compatibility.
Confidential, - CUPERTINO, CA
QA CONSULTANT FOR MARKETING COMM
- Tested of all areas of Confidential .com website for Marketing Communications group on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms.
- Assisted the localization team by testing French and Spanish marketing pages during their busiest testing cycles.
- Wrote Applescript test scripts to automate the creation of test suites/cases, and import them into the Radar database.
- Wrote documentation to train testers on running scripting tools, as well as test suite directions and bug reports.
Confidential - SAN DIEGO, CA
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER CONSULTANT
- Translated technical documents, tradeshow materials, magazine articles and web pages into Spanish.
- Wrote Request for Proposal (RFP) for Confidential 's Multilingual Drupal website project to obtain vendor quotes.
- Evaluated vendor proposals and prepared PowerPoint presentations for Marketing team.
- Created a Multilingual Drupal 7 demo site and other HTML pages. Designed website wireframes and graphics.
- Performed marketing research for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) using Google Analytics, SalesForce, etc.
- Acted as Project Coordinator and Vendor Liaison. Ran project meetings for Confidential 's website redesign.
- Contacted and established relationships with prospective partner charities in Africa, via on - site travel.
- Helped volunteer organizations create technical programs and improve their visibility, enabling more donation income.
- Developed community-service programs for voluntourism branch of Confidential (computer literacy and small business).
- Designed and created Confidential .com website and marketing materials.
- Researched and designed tours, created budgets, contracted travel vendors.
- Traveled throughout South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia, filming and photographing locations for web/marketing.
VOLUNTEER PROJECT MANAGER
- Developed IT curriculum and taught Computer class to staff. Created PC backup system for 30+ PCs in the IT labs.
- Public Relations project: Photographing school activities, scanning and editing photos, and editing the Annual Report.
- HW/SW and LAN support: installed peripherals and upgraded HW (scanners, cameras, printers, RAM, IDE drives).