- Over 9 years of experience in software Quality Assurance testing in Manual and Automation in all phases of Software testing life cycle (STLC) including requirement analysis, Test planning, Test cases design, Test environment setup, Test execution and Test reporting.
- Solid Experience in different software development lifecycles (SDLC) including agile scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Perform extensive testing on Client server and Web applications in Windows and Unix environments.
- Solid experience in different domains on Finance, Airlines (POS), Mortgage and Healthcare.
- Diverse work experience in all types of testing like Functional, Integration, Regressions, smoke, GUI, Ad - hoc, System testing, End-to-End, UAT, Database, Usability, Compatibility testing of web based and client/server applications.
- Proficient in documenting existing process, analyzing business requirements, working with requirement traceability matrix (RTM).
- Expertise in using test management, defect management and project management tools including ALM/Quality Center/Test Director, UFT/QTP, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Soup UI, API Rest, Confidential Service tool.
- Extensive experience in Black box testing.
- Good Knowledge on Core JAVA, Selenium Suite, Cucumber and Gherkin tools
- Strong Experience in log and report defects in Defect life cycle.
- Ability to perform under deadlines, good individual and team player.
- Good experience in writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Very good team player with analytical, Interpersonal and communication skills.
Software Testing tools: ALM/Quality center/Test director, Soup UI, API Rest, UFT/QTP, ITKO Lisa.
Defect management tools: ALM, QC, Clear quest, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/NT/7/10,UNIX, LINUX
Web Technologies: JSON, HTML, HTTP, DHTML and XML
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Project Management Tools: Rally, JIRA, Version control
Programming Languages: C, C++,Core JAVA, JCL, SQL, VB Scripting,Groovy
MS Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Outlook
- Analyzed Business requirements and design specifications with the business users and Equator development team.
- Responsible as the main interface for business team to support User Acceptance testing.
- Identified release specific Regression scenarios for each release and plan for data setup.
- Conducted test cases walkthrough with business, coordinated in receiving approvals for test cases and test execution results.
- Perfumed Integration testing with Legacy application TRAX to verify data mapping between TRAX and Equator.
- Designed test cases in accordance with business requirement ensuring appropriate test coverage, executed Manual test cases using ALM/Quality center and managed Defect Life cycle for defects using Clear quest.
- Involved in Backend testing to validate the data
- Used Soup UI for web services API testing
- Responsible for manually staging test data for business users as per the workflow in business logic.
- Developed and Executed Automation scripts For Regression Scenarios using UFT/QTP.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in UFT to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Followed Data driven framework for UFT automation.
- Conducted Peer review of test cases and provided feedback to ensure that the test cases are having right coverage of the requirements.
- Involved in preparing daily status reporting, test summary report and RTM.
- Participated in daily touch point meetings for clarifying defects related queries and test execution progress.
- Contributed in Production shakeout for all equator conversions and Shakeout testing for software build in UAT Environment.
Environment: ALM/QC, UFT/QTP, Agile, Clear Quest, Soup UI,REST API,JSON,XML,Rally, SharePoint, Java, J2EE, VB Script, PVCS Version control, Win 2000,MS SQL, MS Outlook and MS Office.
QA Tester/Mobile Tester
- Analyzed functional specification documents and interacted with Business analyst and Team members to understand the functionality of the application.
- Prepared Test cases for each Release Enhancement and Fixes.
- Performed Regression testing for Release Cycles and off cycles.
- Extensively used ALM for writing test cases and running test set.
- Involved in Smoke testing for every new build installed in test environment.
- Executed manual test cases for Functional, Integration, UAT, System and End -to-End using ALM.
- Performed testing on different Mobile platforms iOS and Android devices.
- Utilized Clear quest for logging and tracking defects.
- Used Siebel CRM Tool to create and modify Rapid rewards accounts members in testing environment.
- Airport Point of sale (POS)-CS2 customer service Check-In System experience.
- Day to day interacted with Kiosk Developers and Business analysts to test new functionality.
- Interaction and coordination with large testing team and ground ops user testing team.
- Participated in daily and weekly meetings with QA Manager, team lead, Business Analysts and team Members.
Environment: ALM, IBM Rational Clear quest, CRM Siebel, ARD, ACM, Windows XP/7,Admin console, .Net, Analytics, MS Office, Outlook, SWA remedy, Cirrus.
- Analyzed business designed documents for CLM application and Interacted with business users to understand the system functionality.
- Participated in helping test lead to prepare test plans, test data, test environment.
- Extensively used Quality Center for entire testing life cycle.
- Involved in designing and executing test cases for multiple test cycles such as Functional, Integration, UI, Regression, Ad-Hoc and Black box.
- Involved in executing automation scripts in production support.
- Logged the defects in Quality center and assigned to the developers. And re-tested fixed defects.
- Participated in daily, defects status, and review meetings.
Environment: Quality center, QTP, VB Script, SharePoint OMS Java, J2EE (Adaptor) J Unit, Java script, Win 2000,PVCS Version manager MS Office, Outlook.
- Followed Agile methodology for SDLC
- Analyzed User stories for every Sprint and communicated with tech lead, Business analysts, and Scrum master to understand and design test cases.
- Used ITKO Lisa for SOA testing in sprint
- Extensively used Rally for agile project management.
- Participated in executing test cases for every sprint and assigned defects to the developers using Rally tool.
- Used QC for test management productive testing
- Retested the fixed defects and closed them in Rally.
- Involved in writing we services test cases to execute using Soup UI and Confidential service test tool in every Sprint.
- Uploaded test result in shared drive, which is share point.
- Attend daily scrum, Sprint Planning poker, weekly test team, and sprint demos meetings.
Environment: QC, Rally, QTP, Soap UI, Confidential service test tool, XML spy, ITKO Lisa, SharePoint, Windows 7,MS Office, Java Boss, and J Unit.
QA (POS) tester
- Participated in meetings with BA’s and developers to understand the scope of testing and analyzed the CS2 designed documents.
- Involved in creation of test plans, test scenarios based on the designed documents.
- Developed and modified test cases for integrated functionality for different applications like CS2, Com, Kiosk and QIK.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, Build verification, database, System, End-to - End and UAT testing in Quality center.
- Involved in Database testing using SQL developer.
- Reported and tracked defects through Quality center and JIRA and verified the changes after the fix and closed the defects.
- Airport Point of sale (POS)-CS2 customer service Check-In System experience to upgrade, downgrade, and extra baggage.
- Used Quality center for entire testing life cycle and prepared summary report with details of executed, passed and failed test scripts.
- Attend walkthrough, review, daily status and defect review meetings.
Environment: Quality center, JIRA, Siebel 8.1,Rational clear quest, Saber View, Oracle SQL developer, Java, Clear case, Admin console, Google chrome and SharePoint.
Confidential - Arlington-TX
- Analyzed Functional use cases and discussed with business analysts to prepare test plans.
- Prepared Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Tractability Metrics) & Test data for testing.
- Reviewed Test Strategy and Data Requirement document and provided appropriate comments.
- Identified Test scenarios and Prepared Functional & Integration test cases.
- Used Automation for regression testing cycle in QTP.
- Performed positive and negative testing of the system.
- Identified defects and tracked in Bugzilla until the defects are resolved and closed.
- Prepared and published Final Test Report.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, Bugzilla, MS Office, Outlook, Window XP, Java