- Microsoft Power BI
- Proficy SmartSignal
- Big Data Analytics
- MS Excel Pivot Tables
- Finite Element Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering
- Solid Edge
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Statistical Data Analysis
- NX 8
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Team player in the Analytics team in the development of Confidential ’s Equipment Health Monitoring Services.
- Analyze live machine data from stationary petroleum engines and compressors and investigate performance anomalies in collaboration with site personnel.
- Non - parametric statistical modeling using Smart Signal® and SPSS for prediction and prevention of machine component failure through monitoring of live machine data.
- Actively monitoring the performance of off-highway mining equipment and Confidential diesel and gas engines to identify any signature of early failure as a part of Predictive maintenance & Risk management and also to provide critical equipment list and identify bad actors in a fleet and send report to cat Dealers.
- Develop/Contribute to creation of predictive models and diagnostic algorithms to predict potential issues in previously mentioned asset types
- Implemented auto-adaptive model training to improve prediction accuracy and improve Engineer’s efficiency. Resulted in $200,000 cost savings for the group. - Nominated for my hard work to revise and review model limits. The updated limits have resulted in significant improvement of performance of analytical models and increased confidence of Cat/Dealer CMAs and Fleet advisors in ECA analytics and overall ECA solution.
- Planned, prepared, designed, and executed various pie charts, statistical diagrams, and reports for senior executives, management personnel, and customers
- Provided training to CAT India team to achieve global goals for the project.
- Diesel Engine & Aftertreatment system analysis, development and validation of engine systems at Confidential Global Engine Development - North America.
- Lead Less Regulated Country Engine Rating Development Projects. Rating Development, BSFC Optimization: basic statistical regression analysis.
Engine After-treatment Development Engineer
- Leader Tier 4 Interim Aftertreatment Testing Projects
- Worked closely with clients, operations staff and facility support personnel to develop test plans, write and manage contracts, and maintain Quality System compliance.
- Expertise in emission reduction technologies: Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective
- Catalytic Reduction (with urea injection) & Confidential Regeneration System Strategy
- Troubleshooting engine, Aftertreatment and test cell issues
- Worked on analyzing engine out soot data and recalibration of soot model Inputs.
- Design and release of Diesel after-treatment sensors (EGT, DPF, UEGO and NOx sensors and Control Module) via CAD drawings
- Responsible for design/quality issues on exhaust gas sensors. Preparing BOM for the same.
- Involved in resolving design and manufacturing issues with a team approach.
- Costing of components and preparation of material specs for purchasing components per engineering specifications. Audited and inspected incoming components for quality
- Devised an inspection sheet, dimensional layout for dimensional accuracy of recliner, base, and track at the point of manufacturing (GD&T)
- Participated in Power plant training sessions for partners.
- As Member of NPI Generator Services team, I handled some field failures of Gas engine generator’s cooling component quality, installation and packaging issues.
- Assisted in preparation of generator’s retrofit offers in response to customer requests for proposals.
- Designed and modeled throttle bodies, hoses, cooling components for generator application. Proficient with Imageware UGS, 3D solid modeling CAD software.
- Performed Reverse engineering on throttle bodies and cooling system components.
- Interacted with vendors for manufacturing of prototypes. Inspected and tested first samples.
Project Management & Planning Engineer
- Member of the engineering group on international project.
- Co-ordinated activities like design change, drawing release & batch procurement of components.
- Monitored progress and met challenging deadlines.
- Made weekly reports and timeline update presentations to senior management