Tools: Microsoft DDK and DTM Studio, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Selenium IDE
Operating System Environments: Windows 7 x86/x64, Vista x86/x64, XP x86/x64, ME x86/x64, NT4 x86/x64
Defect Tracking Tools: Atlassian Jira, Axosoft Ontime 2011, DevTrack Client, Service - now, Saffront Track.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
Internet: IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari), Dreamweaver, Director 8
Languages: Oracle/SQL, Visual Basic, Borland Pascal
Databases: Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL Workbench, Dolphin, Quattro Pro, Paradox
Confidential - O’Fallon, MO
Enterprise Software Test Team Lead
- Being the face of the company and sole onsite point of contact for test requests. Building relationships with key players of the projects and improve existing relationships
- Manage and co-ordinate testing activity for various Confidential projects in particular the MasterPass project
- Review and analyse project requirement specifications
- Improve testing practices and standardise test processes, test scripts and test data
- Analyse testing needs for new application enhancements. Analyse preliminary data for new testing engagements and projects and help scope out any new testing requests.
- Work and co-operate with the Sales team on existing and future client SOW.
- Run and manage testing efforts for multiple projects running at the same time. Stay well organized and focused in order to keep up with the changing priorities
- Set up and manage the team as per the scope provided by Confidential . Manage off shore test team- lead tasks
- Act as a point of escalation for testers and off shore test team leads
- Create test cycles. Delegate and appoint tasks to test team leads and full time testers as appropriate
- Manage test cycles and testing results on utest platform. Review the test cycles for accuracy, scope and completeness
- Oversee and manage the testing efforts in test, sandbox and production environments, across several regions (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East) on various mobile devices, Android and iOS
- Ensure results (including re-test requests) are being delivered to the standard and that these can be tracked at any point in time for traceability purposes
- Review the daily bug list. Enter and manage bugs and new enhancement requests in Jira
- Create and manage dashboards in Jira to track the progress and statuses of issues
- Take ownership of the bugs and monitor their status in Jira on an ongoing basis
- Setup and lead bug triage meetings. Ensure all bug statuses and records in Jira are up to date based on feedback received in the meetings
- Setting up and run the daily status meetings during the UAT window
- Escalate any issues to the Project Manager including recruitment of specific testers when required
- Manage the Smoke test - live testing sessions, testers providing results in real time. Lead and manage the live testing sessions - liaise between Confidential dev team and the remote testers and test team leads during the course of live testing (the Smoke Test window)
- Actively monitor Slack/test cycle chat and escalate any issues to Confidential dev team immediately Provide instant results and test reports to Confidential dev team for the live testing
- Highlight testers’ achievements and encourage their good work with incentives and bonuses
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Software QA Specialist
- Test 17 Public websites (including Ecommerce) across multiple projects such as Streaming Server on various browsers and mobile devices.
- Cross-checking data against the QA and Production databases in SQL Server Management Studio and AS400
- Test the Publicity Admin - configuration settings for Public websites (various languages supported)
- Test Payment Portal for Ecommerce websites
- Test MyHotelMovies (developed for use on Smart TV) and the admin page on the cloud
- Record bugs and new Tasks/Features in Jira cloud and assign and manage these accordingly. Verify Fixes in production environment
- Test New Features with no or little requirement specifications in QA environment and verify these in production. Create test cases
- Management of issues and workload using Jira
- Work in collaboration with the Business Analyst, Project managers and Development team
- Perform Exploratory testing. Report testing status to Project managers
- Ensure deadlines are met for Release deliverables
- Help promote Software Quality Assurance across the development team by encouraging the team in following standards and processes and maintaining these throughout the entire software development cycle
Test Engineer Lead
- Lead the testing for the XPert team
- Understand and analyze Functional, Technical and UI requirements of the project/Release for the XPert+ Media planning tool, across multiple regions and Operating Systems.
- Create timeline for Test Estimates, hardware and software requirements for types of testing carried out
- Design and manage QA environments
- Develop, implement and maintain Test Plans. Check / Review/ Update Test Cases
- Perform System and Integration tests
- Report/log bugs in OnTime 2011. Test and manage Defects and Features. Regression testing.
- Perform end-to-end testing. Execute scheduled, Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing.
- Create and manage all testing related reports and test metrics
- Document and maintain content and structure of all testing activities
- Identify risks and provide mitigation plan. Escalate issues to management
- Ensure deliverables are created as per company established project/Release protocols
- Work in collaboration with Development and Client Services team
- Ensure QA standard guidelines are implemented and followed by the team
- Ensure all the testing deliverables and reports are version controlled and are accessible for the team
- Identify Training requirements (Technical and Soft skills) and forward it to the Development Manager
- Participate in QA reviews; provide support and clarifications as needed for management and the team
- Attend weekly Team meetings and provide updates on QA status
- Communicate and report progress to management on all testing activities
- Management of Release Installs and Configuration files
- Reviewing of test processes and Release notes
- Encourage team members in maintaining a positive work environment
Software Test Analyst
- Execute and document Functional Testing of changes made to Confidential TimeScape and associated applications as part of the Scheduled Release Process
- Document and execute Regression Testing, involves both manual and automated test cases. Maintain the Regression Test Pack
- Identify and log defects on DevTrack client
- Maintain Test Environments utilised in the testing of Confidential TimeScape and associated applications using Hyper-V Manager
- Maintain and execute the Compatibility Test Plan to ensure Confidential TimeScape and associated applications are compatible with supported combinations of Windows Operating systems and Microsoft Office version.
- This involves both manual and automated test cases
- Document Test Cases and Execute Tests for scheduled Software Release. Create Test Reports
- Provide input to the ongoing development of the Test Process
- Train and provide support to the junior members of the Test Team
- Report progress to QA Manager
Software Test Engineer
- System testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, User Interface testing, Usability Testing, Application Security testing, Creation of Application User accounts/roles and their passwords and testing these.
- Validating User roles and permission settings. Regression testing of E3 Maternity Information System. E3 is a Client Server based application system developed in .Net environment.
- Cross-checking test results against the database using SQL queries in SQL Server Management Studio
- Create test data/test scenarios
- Testing TopView (E3 Audit tracking system). Validate audit trails and details of changes made in E3 application.
- Testing the system Interface Engine (IE) with HL7 Test Simulator using HL7 messages and client sending messages. Analyze and record error logs and test results. Analyze, edit and validate HL7 messages and their contents on 7Edit Professional. Create & maintain HL7 test data and proper documentation for future reference.
- Testing application Workflows and Validation rules (designed by the Clinicians), Localisation testing. Condition testing, boundary value testing & Equivalence testing to test system’s robustness.
- Test and analyze Outputs/Reports (Lists and Statistics) and their outcomes using Data Analysis.
- Define specification documents for application/software enhancements. Testing enhancements.
- Evaluate and help select the right Defect tracking and management tool.
- Define and implement standards for logging defects
- Report/log and manage defects under various Projects using OnTime defect tracking system.
- Defects management. Allocate and assign defects to relevant individuals, ensure all defect statuses are up-to-date. Log Change Requests
- Client site visits, working directly with them to better understand customer needs and help deliver their defined requirements to client satisfaction. Keeping an open communication line with clients during implementations and upgrades
- In-house and on-site application training
- Coordinate regular briefing sessions with the development and the management to help identify high priority issues/defects or any other issues critical to the business and ensure all parties are in loop with this information
Software Test Analyst
- Agile manual testing on Front office application Odyssey Investment Manager (Odyssey Suite Wealth and Asset Management system.) in .Net and SQL environment
- Analyze and test defects/bugs on various build versions and Maintenance Releases. Test Enhancements. Analyzing and test User Guide manual. Manage and testclient's bug reports
- Identify and report/log defects accordingly on Service-now (a web-based bug tracking system)
- Setting up SQL databases, BACKUP/RESTORE, DTS and manipulating them using SQL queries
- Extract Market data from Bloomberg. Check/validate data in Bloomberg/Database/Front office app
- Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Installation testing and record test resultsonService-now
- Manage and prioritise defects/bugs and Fixes. Review Release and Installation notes
- Help design and create/update test plans and test cases. Create test data and test environments. Manipulating test scripts (XML), CSV File conversion
- Liaison with development and business analysts to determine the business and technical functions. Provide regular updates to Test Team Lead on the progress of tests and tasks being carried out. Client visits