- AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
- Automation Scripting using Selenium WebDriver and Java Manual TestingOffshore Team Management Continuous Integration with Jenkins VC - SVN,GITHUB
- Technical Training Database Testing STLC and SDLC Agile framework
- 8 Years and 3 month of Progressively Responsible Experience in Software Testing.
- Expertise in STLC Concepts like Functional, Manual, Integration, System and Automation Testing across Education,Supply Chain and Finance and Banking Domains.
- Implemented Data Driven and Keyword Driven frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNg.
- Experience with tools like SVN, Git, Ant Build and Maven.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Experience in Preparation of Test planning, estimation and Traceability Matrix.
- Expertise in Executing comprehensive testing solutions to ensure optimal functionality of Web Based applications and Enterprise One interfaces for large and complex enhancements and upgrades.
- Proven ability to lead and manage QA teams driving optimization and quality improvements for projects.
- Respected leader of international teams, recruited to serve as one of the primary onsite testing resource to a leading Confidential client. Consistently achieve applications testing milestones and deliverables while effectively coordinating with clients, developers and offshore teams.
- Train, mentor, and manage team members in test execution within defined guidelines and timeline. Apply Agile principals in team management to continuously adjust and improve test quality and test cycle.
- Strong communication, people management, interpersonal and presentation skills
Testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver, TestComplete, QC|Defect Management Tools JIRA, SilkCentral, Team Foundation Server | Testing Framework TestNG, JUnit |
Automation Framework: Data driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid |
Languages: CoreJava|IDE Eclipse |Methodologies Agile, V Model, Iterative |
RDBMS: Oracle Database 9i/11g/12c, MySQL | Webservice Protocols SOAP
Confidential, New Jersey
Lead Software Engineer
- Designed hybrid and data driven frameworks for 2 complex applications.
- Worked closely with the higher management and client stakeholders to monitor the progress and status of the testing.
- Implemented testing frameworks for a dynamic statistics evaluation model eSTOR, tested and delivered it to the production environment successfully.
- Managed testing of an analysis and scoring module recoded from PowerBuilder to Java in Genasys, an application that creates statistics based on previous performance of students.
- Promptly learned technical functionality of Criterion, a business application within ETS involving the student and teacher GUI for schools. Completed end-to-end testing around a total application rewrite.
- Appreciated and recognized by the client and Confidential leadership at numerous occasions for delivering high quality testing and improving the testing processes.
Senior Test Engineer & Lead
- Directed functional testing for the upgrade of Enterprise One from 8.11 to 9.0. The project involved multiple stakeholders as numerous integrating programs had to be revamped to meet version 9.0 requirements. The upgrade was completed with minimal risks and defects in production.
- Seamlessly transitioned the sales and distribution process from PeopleSoft into Enterprise One. Partnered closely with a highly resistant team of stakeholders to design and execute multiple regression test cases, discovering all loopholes and defects resulting in a highly successful implementation and change over.
- Documented a mathematical order algorithm to test the integration of various applications as part of the advanced pricing set up in Enterprise One. The order algorithm tested 1000s of mathematical combinations and was instrumental in the project’s success
- On boarded a team of 8 performance and automation team members and trained and mentored team members on ETS JD Edwards Enterprise One functionalities.
- Recognized and awarded the ACE ( Confidential Celebrates Excellence) award (given only to the top 5% of employees globally every year).
- Expanded technical knowledge of Rebatch and Estimator modules (part of the enterprise fraud solution) functionality, resulting in comprehensive testing and no defects when products were released into production.
- Prepared training and reference documentation on Rebatch and Estimator to educate junior teams members on module functionality.