- Concordance 10
- Law PreDiscovery 6.1
- West LiveNote
- Sanction software
- Confidential Map 8 / Time Map 5
- Office Applications
- DTE Axiom
- DM Explorer
- Web Time
- Microsoft Outlook
- Citrix XenApp
Confidential, New York, NYConsultant
- I am a consultant to the attorneys and legal assistants regarding all electronically stored information.
- I advise Confidential teams on best practices and assist with determining database requirements for Summation and Concordance whenever necessary.
- I manage over 500 internal cases created within Summation Enterprise and Concordance 10 by updating databases with new data and resolving any issues Confidential team may experience within these databases.
- I attended trial with various attorneys to support their projects we host in our internal Sanction trial presentation software.
- I work closely with various vendors to obtain statements of work for legal assistants and attorneys when they need to customize an ESI project.
- On a daily basis I provide one - on-one or group training for litigation attorneys, clients, and legal staff.
- I have a responsibility to describe and report system and software problems to vendors for resolution.
- As a senior analyst I evaluate current technologies used in litigation practice and promote the use of technical automation tools for Confidential management.
- Attend litigation practice group and Confidential team meetings and well as attending Legal Tech every year to say current on new and demising technology.
Confidential, NewYork, NY
Litigation Senior Analyst
- Provided support on new and existing internal litigation technology applications, as well as third party E-Discovery review platforms such as Relativity.
- Consulted and answering attorney questions regarding project assessment and completion status.
- Worked with end users and vendors on the impact of software upgrades and technical issues.
- Worked with users, developers and project managers on testing and implementation of new applications and upgrades.
- Assisted with training Global Technology Services staff and end-users on Litigation Technology applications such as Summation, LiveNote and Confidential Map.
- Provided ideas of expertise whenever possible to further automate litigation area tasks and project assignments.
- Managed various projects as assigned by the Manager of Practice Technology
- Managed preferred vendors re: deliverable specification, data modifications and processing guidelines.
- Assisted with the evaluation of third party e-discovery vendors for in house projects and conducting site visits for vendor evaluation whenever necessary.
- Drafted and maintain standard internal hardware specs for specific litigation technology applications.
- Maintained internal department hardware/software.
Confidential, New York, NY
Litigation Technology Manager
- Coordinated the activities related to the aggregation, inventory, processing, review and production of data in connection with the electronic discovery process.
- Provided Leadership and develop a team of litigation technology and support services personnel.
- Continually explored, develop and implement and enhance service set regarding electronic discovery to promote efficiency of process in favor of both the client and the Firm.
- Competently maintained and support the various litigation specific applications used by the Firm, including but not limited to, Escan-It, Breeze and Summation.
- Designed and built databases containing electronic discovery data, organize volumes of data delivered in various formats, develop written protocols and quality control mechanisms and train/support litigation users as they utilize the databases.
- Consulted with litigation Confidential teams, during the pre-discovery phase, to outline and set Confidential data management and electronic discovery strategies.
- Provided strong problem solving skills regarding the various litigation specific applications used by the Firm.
- Provided competent knowledge of the litigation continuum, including associated workflow, particularly as it relates to electronic discovery.
- Negotiated agreements with outside vendors and consultants as necessary and manage their performance under those agreements.
- Provided high proficiency regarding customer service, for both internal and external clients.
- Provided strong project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities accordingly.
- Developed comprehensive, responsive, and practical solutions to client technology needs and ensure that solutions will organize Confidential data in a meaningful and accessible manner.
- Coordinated proactively with Firm departments and sub-departments, such as Information Technology, to ensure litigation technology solutions are implemented and integrated effectively with Firm resources.
- Ensured that client events requiring multiple integrated resources, such as off-site trials, received the appropriate support from Litigation Technology and Support Services.
- Oversaw maintenance of all litigation support software licenses and hardware maintenance agreements.
- Maintained relevant technical and professional knowledge of applications, equipment, and related topics through training, vendor meetings, seminars, vendor materials, documentation, self-study, internal and external user group meetings, industry networking, and professional journals.
- Provided regular, prompt, full-time attendance at the employee's resident Firm office, so as to easily and necessarily interact with and support all necessary Firm personnel, including but not limited to, the Information Technology and Litigation Support departments, and Litigation Practice Group users.
Confidential, New York, NY
Litigation Senior Analyst
- Processed eDiscovery files and Native files request.
- Established client liaisons.
- Oversaw client specific projects.
- Helped establish best practices.
- Meet with Project Teams/Project Managers to correlate progress.
- Provided support regarding the application and use of technology.
- Managed current projects, setting up databases and designed specialized reporting.
- Responsible for project plans, timeline and deadlines.
- Compliance of Electronic Discovery and amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure pertaining to eDiscovery.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Managed the production department by assisting Litigation Support analyst and clients with technical problems relating to litigation systems.
- Developed and implement litigation-related workflow best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Communicated with clients and production staff with regard to project expectations and timeline.
- Collaborated with all sales and project managers on all incoming and outgoing jobs to ensure all project requirements are meet according to the client specifications.
- Analyzed documents and data to identify compatibility with litigations systems and recommend vendor intervention whenever necessary.
- Managed, process, and load data and images to litigation support systems. Log, documents, diagnoses and reports on failed processes
- Tracked all incoming and outgoing projects by job board, calculate dead lines and time constraints.
- Coordinate projects with vendors providing services such as electronic discovery processing, paper document coding and scanning, forensic collection/analysis and web-hosted data repositories.
- Supervised, create and test load database files such as summation .DII files, .DAT, .opt and .txt files into summation, concordance and Ipro.
- Supervised and perform document endorsement, OCR, and blowbacks when requested by clients.
- Ensured all jobs are completed according to company quality standards.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed a daily staff of ten employees by assigning everyday job task, equipment and workflow.
- Performed Post processing services.
- Performed Imaging Services, data conversion, Document Coding.
- Ensured copy jobs are completed according to company quality standards and client job specifications.
- Assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
- Multi tasked to function as a document specialist when needed.
- Handled formal contact with the customer on a daily basis.
- Provided training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Achieved shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Performed other duties as assigned.