- Professional Quality Assurance Engineer accomplished in teh validation of cutting edge chipsets for Smartphone, Tablet, and Digital Media.
- Skilled in software development and test of embedded systems. Strives to create quality software and hardware solutions for teh Technology Industry.
- Troubleshooting, Debug, and Validation
- Agile Scrum
- Python, Perl, C++
- Linux, Unix, and Windows Development Environments (Linux Shell/Bash/Command Prompt)
- Performance and Stress Testing
- White and Black Box Testing
- Popular Software Configuration Management (SCM) methods such as Git and SVN
- Test Development and Automation
- Customer Support and Failure Resolution
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Participated in teh first Power Up of Atom SoC including global teams from Israel, Austria, China, Germany and Mexico.
- Recognized by Shanghai driver team for quickly enabling test of Atom camera interface for Windows
- Developed python scripts for Hong Kong team in order to enable Android driver for Camera.
- Teamed with Senior Engineer to complete critical first week s assessment of Camera. Teh ability to pipeline process and document best non methods enabled rapid execution of Camera test content.
- Developed test content for automation of Camera stress testing.
- Researched and recommended enhancements for continuous improvement of execution/debug efficiency.
- Performed Test and Debug of CAT Mountain System On a Chip (SoC) for Set Top Box and Cable Modem.
- Developed and debugged test BIOS for engineering team through Agile Scrum.
- Made BIOS releases and pushed code changes to Production BIOS team for external customers
- Released new BIOS to resolve boot failures in Cisco product. Communicated with Cisco client in order to resolve failures. Improved existing process and circumvented revenue loss.
- Tested Untrusted and Encrypted Boot Modes across various flash memory devices using custom tailored BIOS.
- Trained contractors on Boot Path testing and debug methods to insure proper pass off of CAT Mountain during Intel Atom Power Up.
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
Mathematics and Computation Instructor
- Delivered curriculum for Standards of Learning tests in algebra and geometry through participation in 3D modeling and printing activities.
- Introduced students to various disciplines of engineering and increased awareness of mathematics in society.
- Provided mentorship leading to teh placement of multiple students in advanced level mathematics courses.
- Competed in wind turbine design competitions against other middle school students.
Confidential, Newport News, VA
E25 Test Engineering
- Maintained inventory tracking system. Improved current database tracking methods through inquiry and troubleshooting.
- Became team led for data entry and inventory reassignment leading to minimal asset loss and quicker project completion schedules.
- 082 CVN21 Program Management
- Trained in teh Earned Value Management System (EVMS). Used EVMS to record project status and deliverables.
- Increased group awareness by creating presentations describing each group s current projects and schedules.
- Reported discrepancies in data reporting and tracking methods leading to consistent time schedules and team alignment.