- Six years of diversified experience in Quality Assurance and Financial, Banking, Loans (mortgage /commercial loans/retail loans )
- Software testing in Health Care and Insurance Management.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experienced in full life cycle of system development
- Extensive experience in QA Methodologies, preparing Test Plans, writing Test Cases and executing them; performed Defect Reporting and Tracking throughout the entire defect life cycle.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated testing using Mercury Interactive Tools like QTP, QC and Rational Tools.
- Extensively used Quick Test Professional (QTP) to perform functional and regression testing.
- Involved and maintained the Test Matrix and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Extensive experience working in UNIX and Oracle Environment.
- Experienced in Backend Testing using SQL Queries.
- Experienced in GUI, Regression and Data Driven Testing.
- Experienced in Creating and managing Rational Repository using Rational Administrator
- Experienced in Unit, Integration, System, Positive and Negative, Configuration, Volume, Black Box, and Functional testing.
- Valuable experience in working with Mercury Quality Center and MTM.
- Performed GAP Analysis using Quality Center.
- Actively involved in Usability and User Acceptance testing.
- Participated in Walkthroughs and Inspections.
- Effective Time Management Skills and consistent ability to meet client deadline
- Good team player and ability to work independently along with strong problem solving, learning and communication skills.
Testing tools: Quick Test Pro and Rational Team Test, Selenium.
Bug Reporting: Quality Center, Test Director, and Rational Clear quest.
Programming Language: SQL, VB Basic
Data Bases: MS - Access, Oracle and MS-SQL Server
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Operating System: Windows (XP, 2000), and UNIX
MS Office Tool: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Created the detailed test plan and test cases from the business requirements documents and meetings.
- Involved in manual testing of some test cases and also MTM.
- Member of the User acceptance Testing Team, wrote Enhancement Requests and worked with the perspective of the user.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers in requirement analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Reviewed test assignments, developed test plans and scripts, and conducted test as assigned.
- Coordinated with developers to fix the bugs and conducted Functional (Positive and Negative), and Integrity Testing.
- Back end Testing using SQL & PL/SQL
- Conducted Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing and MTM.
- Participate in weekly meeting with the management team and walkthroughs.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Security Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Performed end-to-end testing and MTM.
- Participated in the testing of the software for the financial Content Management System to ensure the highest level of quality including:
- Plan and conduct comprehensive investigations of bank's most complex and high-volume real estate transactions.
- Review closed loans to identify irregularities, risk, fraud, and areas of potential non-compliance.
- Prepare detailed reports regarding investigation results, analysis, and recommendations for senior management.
- Protected the bank's assets and minimize liability through underwriting expertise and the identification of high-risk loans; saved the bank millions of dollars within the first year by initiating actions to rehabilitate and modify non-compliant and troubled loans; identified more than 245 non-compliant loans in 11 months.
- Member of a national eight-person, world-class underwriting/quality assurance team; personally manage the underwriting on FNMA,FHLMC, and FHA loans; partner with a colleague to underwrite private investor.
- Strengthened bank's relationship with MHA.
- Contributed to improving the skills and knowledge of junior and senior underwriting teams by identifying improvement opportunities and recommending further training and professional development.
- Evaluated work performed by front-line underwriters to ensure accuracy and strict compliance with bank regulations and underwriting guidelines; analyzed credit, income, and collateral data to determine risk levels.
- Managing all phases of testing for assigned components ensuring test plans and test cases are completed and met business requirements.
- Working with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Creating and Generating System test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality.
- Creating test plan, Walk through, integration approach and strategy document, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts, generated system test scripts for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Contact Management and Portfolio System for Private Client Division (PCD) and Action Direct (AD), tracking positions and transactions, rates of return, capital gains, investment objectives, other assets and liabilities including portfolio management.
- Performing various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance, negative and installation testing.
- Performing Security testing of the basic security levels in the Client Link application security mechanism.
- Record and document test result-using PTR (Problem Tracking Requlation) and MTM
Environment: Windows 2000/NT, HTML, XML, Java, Oracle, Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Requisite Pro, QTP,MTM
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Worked with Business Analyst and QA Lead in reviewing and analyzing the business requirements Documents and functional requirements.
- Involved in data mapping to create the interface between CRS and AmeriChoice to get existing member’s data from CRS system.
- Prepared Test Cases based on business requirements and business rules for HIPAA EDI Transactions.
- Extensively worked in preparing the EDI transmission files, dropping them in Inbound, Outbound Interfaces and validate the data according to our test scenarios.
- Tested the HIPPA EDI, 834, 270/271, 276/277, 837/835 transactions according to test scenarios and verify the data with Facets on different modules.
- Validate the date from EDI transaction with Facets.
- Worked on Mainframe TSO, ISPF environment.
- Authored test case scenarios in Excel spread sheet and export them into Mercury Quality Center.
- Documented the test results and reported the status of assigned test tasks and issues to project QA Lead.
- Conducted Back-End Testing Using SQL Commands.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the Oracle Database for Data Validation and Data Integrity.
- Executed test cases found errors reported defects, determined repair priorities, did regression testing and closed by using Mercury Quality Center.
- Responsible for Performing Integration Testing, UAT testing.
Environment: Facets, Oracle, DB2, HIPAA EDI, Mainframe, TSO/ISPF, File Aid, XML, Mercury Quality
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in reviewing Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specifications for Facets (Claims/Services/ Providers/ Enrolments)
- Prepared Test Scenarios and Test Cases as per functional
- Used Mercury Quality Center in Citrix environment to manage the requirements, test cases and also defects.
- Performed Manual Testing prior to automated testing on the application.
- Involved In Testing the EDIs according to HIPPA code set 834 enrolment and disenrollment in a health plan using QTP
- Involved in testing EDIs according to code set X12 835 Claim Payment & Remittance Advice Claims processing and 837 Claim transactions.
- Generated and Edited the scripts using VB Script in QTP for Automation
- Conducting validations using check points and transactions in QTP to perform System Testing
- Designed the Recovery Scenarios using External Function calls.
- Investigating software defects and interacting with developers to resolve technical issues using Quality Center
- Preparation of Software Requirements Specifications and Software Design documents as per the requirements from the client.
- Analyzed the business requirements, functional specification and use case documents.
- Developed test plans, test cases using requirements, use cases, wire frames and design documents.
- Performed GUI and Functionality testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Performed extensive manual testing of each module.
- Interacting with developers on various issues relating to software defects, builds.
- Performed the stress testing by varying loads using LoadRunner on the server by way of changing the virtual users and monitoring the servers.
- Performed data-driven testing on Oracle RDBMS with SQL queries and wrote PL/SQL stored procedures as well.
- Compiled test metrics on a weekly basis and tracked the status of the test cycle.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner, Windows NT, SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Analyzed system requirements and developed detailed test plan for testing
- Involved in both Manual and Automated testing
- Developed automation test scripts for performing regression testing on the application using QTP
- Tested user interface and navigation controls of the application using QTP
- Inserted Checkpoints to check for broken links, and inserted standard Jan
- Created test scripts in VB for Data Driven tests, executed the test scripts and analyzed the results
- Maintained Traceability matrix and Test Matrix
- Enhanced Test Scripts using various utilities provided in Quick Test Pro like checkpoints
- Performed manual back-end testing using PL/SQL to connect to an Oracle database on a UNIX server
- Wrote SQL Statements to extract data from Database to verify the output data of the reports
- Performed Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing
- Investigated software bug and reported to the developers using Test Director
- Performed Usability Testing
- Review requirement documents and implemented the details to write test plan, Test scenario, and test case.
- Manage requirements and maintained test repository using Quality center.
- Adhered to Agile Scrum development methodology
- Created a test scripts using Automation QTP for regression and functional testing.
- Running single script multiple numbers of times using different user using Advance Data driven.
- Performed the maintenance of function and scripts files in QTP for every build and release.
- Wrote Several T-SQL scripts to validate the data in back end
- Developed Test Scripts using QTP to perform smoke, functional and regression testing.
- Created Checkpoints and Synchronization points in the application to deal with problems in QTP.
- Used object identification to map and created shared object repository to share all the objects of application globally
- Enhanced the automation scripts in QTP by using actions and reusable actions.
- Used VB Scripting in QTP, Generate test result using QTP and analyzed actual result and expected result.
- Performed the web based application testing using Selenium.
- Part of team in setting up the Selenium Grid, prepared test runs on Grid for parallel testing.
- Used SQL queries to cross check the front end data with back end data.
Environment: Quick Test Pro, Test Director, Windows Professional 2000, Oracle on UNIX, HTML, Visual Basic
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented QA methodology.
- Defined test approach, wrote test plans and test scripts.
- Performed Manual Testing for checking the flow of the application functionality between the new and the legacy system
- Actively involved in maintaining the Traceability Matrix
- Performed Security Testing and Regression Testing using Win Runner
- Performed Functionality Testing and GUI Testing using Win Runner
- Performed Data Driven Testing to test the application with different sets of data from the test database.
- Performed Defect Tracking and Bug Reporting using Test Director
- Conducted Back-End Testing manually using UNIX.
- Performed Stress-Testing and Performance Testing.
- Created the automation frameworks in QTP
- Performed SQL Server’s data validation and database queries
- Used Back-end database SQL Queries to perform data testing
- Documented Manual Test cases, Test procedures and Test results.
- Extensive Web Testing & Black box Testing.
- Performed Functional, GUI testing ETL testing, Data warehouse testing& web based application.
- Conducted the Smoke Testing to check the High Level functionality of an application.
- Created the Automation Framework for the application to make sure the adequate coverage for the regression testing.
- Automated the test scripts for the GUI, Functional, Data Driven and Regression testing using QTP
- Added various Check Points using the QTP
- Created parameters that inserted different data into each iteration of a test run using Parameterize test in QTP
- Developed VB Script using QTP
- Checked for Broken links and number of links using
- Participated in weekly meeting and walk through to discuss Defects Priorities
- Defects tracked and reported using Quality Center Reporting tool.
- Performed system, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Started working on Selenium
Environment: Manual Testing, Win Runner, Test Director, IIS, Windows NT/2000, Oracle/UNIX,