- Over 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Testing in Web based, Client Server with extensive experience in Manual Testing of Applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing, Methods like Waterfall, RUP, RAD, and Agile - Scrum. Extensively experienced in devising and implementing Software Testing Methodologies.
- Possess strong knowledge of Healthcare Terminology and extensive experience working on healthcare projects. Specialized experience in healthcare insurance domain. Profound understanding of insurance policies like HMO and PPO and proven experience with HIPPA 4010 EDI. The project is in compliance with HIPPA Policies.
- Implement the HMO & PPO Small Group Medical Underwriting products with HIPPA compliance policies with Billing.
- Experienced work in with X12 version 4010 transactions, GAP analysis, design and migration strategy.
- Verified and Validated the Data using SQL queries in QTP.
- Prepared Object Repository for an application using QTP.
- Strong Experience in development and Implementation of Test plan and Test Cases.
- Solid Back End testing experience by writing and executing SQL Queries, Nested Queries, Joins (Self, Cartesian, Inner, Outer) for Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server Databases.
- Identifying and creating test scenarios, test scripts and executing manual test scripts.
- Extensive knowledge of the relational data modeling and relational database concepts like tables, Primary and foreign keys, Views and Referential Integrity.
- Performing GUI, Unit, Regression, Functional, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Black Box, Sanity, Performance, Stress, Reliability, Compatibility, Cross Browser, Security and Database Testing.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/ NT/2000/XP, UNIX
Language: C,C++,VisualBasic,VBScript,VB.Net,Java,Java script,HTML,DHTMLXML,XML Schéma, XML Spy, Servlets,EJB,JSP, ASP and. NET.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MS-Access
Requirement Management: Rational Requisite Pro
Testing Tools: QTP, WinRunner and Load Runner
Bug Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Clarify, Quality Center (Test Director), Bugzilla, Mantis
Version Controls: Rational ClearCase
- Developed Master Test Plan, Test Strategy report, Bug Summary report.
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented QA methodology.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to review the requirements and Test Case coverage.
- Performed impact analysis whenever a new Change Request is released.
- Involved in preparation of Test strategy document that defines the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required conducting the effort
- Created Integration Test Specification, and Regressing Check List.
- Created test plan and test cases.
- Developed, executed and documented highly complex test plans and test cases for business-related application running on multi-tiered platforms.
- Planned, coordinated, and monitored project levels of performance and activities to ensure project completion before or On-Schedule.
- Coordinated with developers to fix the bugs and conducted Functional (Positive and Negative), and Integration Testing.
- Conducted Unit Testing, Integration Testing and End-to-End Testing.
- Investigated software bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues using Mantis.
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries.
- Closely worked with UAT testers and helped them in understanding the various test/business scenarios involved.
- Used Mantis for Bug Tracking and Reporting.
- Generated customized graphs and reports using MS Excel.
- Defect detection, reporting and tracking was done using Mantis.
- Updated defects report to expedite the system test process time.
- Performed integration testing of enrolment and benefits.
- Involved in Implementation Testing, involved end to end testing of Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Developed test cases and scripts for Functionality, Security and GUI Testing.
- Wrote Test Cases and Test Plans for Testing HIPAA Transactions and Code Sets Standards such as 837/835, 270/271, 276/277 transactions.
- Studied the client requirements, gathered relevant information by talking to internal users and finally assuring that the requirements are met in collaboration with the project manager.
- After analyzing the requirements drew various Use Cases to describe how the user will interact with the system.
- Assisted in preparing the BRD and Functional Requirement Specification documentation.
- Participated in developing Test Plan and setting up test environment and Written test cases for different functional requirements
- Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Involved in Sanity testing on the application builds to ensure the stability
- Created User Defined Fields in Quality Center for Test Requirements, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Using SQL analyzed the data quality.
- Performed Integration Testing and Smoke Testing.
- Performed UAT, Black- box Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing on the application
- Reported bugs using Quality Center.
Environment: Visual Basic, SQL Server, Test Director, XML, Quality Centre, .NET, Microsoft Visio, Windows XP, MS Office, MS-FrontPage.
- Develop Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts, reviewed and approved from business and import them into Quality Center (QC).
- Test Scenarios are mapped to business requirements.
- Execute the Test Scripts in Quality Center 10.0
- Responsible for the test coordination and test execution of the various functional areas.
- Performed Quality Assurance Functional and UAT testing.
- Experienced in SDLC throughout the project life cycle.
- Directed, created and executed test cases/scripts in QA environment.
- Involved in regular Test meeting with Test Lead, Projects Manager, Business Analysts, and SSA counterparts.
- Participate in daily status meeting with Test Lead.
- Report defects and track them through closure.
- Involved in Defect tracking, Defect documents, Fix/patch deliverables, Fix/ patch priorities, defect work-around. Vendor defects will be captured in QC.
- Generate hourly work invoices in DCPS Fiscal application and submitted invoices and billings to reviewer for approval.
- Generate pay per action invoices in DCPS Fiscal application and submitted invoices and billings to reviewer for approval.
- Supervisor review the submitted invoices and billings. Based upon review process he/she can put on hold the invoices, modify and approve the invoices, reject the invoices, return for correction the invoices, approve the invoices, and cancel the invoices.
- Perform the back end testing using DB2 application.
- Perform 508 compliance testing using JAWS, MAGIC, and Dragon application for fiscal generate invoice application.
- Verified and Validated the Data using SQL queries in fiscal application.
Environment: MS-Visio, MS Office, MS Project, SQL, DB2, SOAP UI, Quality Center 10, 508 Compliance using JAWS, Magic, Dragon, Share Point, Office Outlook, Office Communicator.
- Participated in complete QA Life Cycles.
- Developed Test Strategy/Test Plan, Test Cases & Test Scenarios based on application Requirement Definition Documents (RDDs) & Functional Definition Documents (FDDs)
- Analyze the Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification documents to prepare Test Cases based on the Test Plans and Use Cases.
- Hands on experience in conducting User acceptance testing (UAT), System testing, Integration testing. Validated and helped verify defects to weed out cosmetic problems and keep the project on schedule.
- Performed End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Black box testing for the Web based application and used defect tracking tool clarify.
- Developed automated test framework using QTP for regression testing.
- Prepared Object Repository for entire application.
- Prepared test data for end to end scenarios
- Prepared Test Plans, Requirements and Test Scripts using Quality Center 9.0
- Documented defects in Quality Center 9.0 and helped developers identify the modules and code sections to be fixed.
- Developed Weekly and Final Test Status reports with all the Test Metrics Such as Total Test Executed, Total Test Analyzed, Total Passed and Total Failed.
- Used SQL queries and Shell scripts to check the database integrity.
- Performed data validation in SQL using Toad Tool.
- Created and executed SQL queries to fetch data from database server to validate and compare expected results with those actually obtained.
- Analyze & report defects (Test Summary) on Functional, System, and Integration, Regression issues.
- Held daily and weekly meeting with the development and testing team to relay any changed requirements.
Environment: J2EE, Java, Struts Framework, SQL Server, Windows XP, MS Excel, Quality Center 9.0, QTP