- Seeking a mid/Senior level position as a QA Analyst or Performance Test Engineer or any other suitable opportunities that will utilize my excellent technical skills while benefiting the organization.
- Extensive experience writing PL SQL Data Validation queries for Date validation.
- Experience testing ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Mart and BI Reports
- Tested Business Object Universe and have written and tested canned BI Reports.
- Experience with testing in Agile Software development environment.
- Great understanding of Broadcasting and various media terminologies such as Impressions’, CPM & Ratings (etc).
- Experience in writing test scripts, running and identify network and infrastructure bottlenecks using Silk Performer and Load Runner.
- Experienced in conducting and providing support for performance testing of Web Applications
- Expertise in using the following languages and applications: C, C++, Visual Basic, Java 2.0, DHTML, HTML, Visual Studio (C#), Shell scripting, Macromedia Flash, Dream weaver, AutoCAD, Photoshop, FrontPage & MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio and Access).
- Good knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience designing and developing applications using Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in writing and preparing technical documentations, test charters, test cases, test plans, application notes, final reports and presentations.
- Extensively studied and documented project requirements via Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self - motivated and a team player. Willing to adapt, learn new technologies and expand my knowledge to meet any needed job requirement.
- Experience in developing and managing websites.
- Expertise in working and designing basic circuit designs and networks (TCP/IP)
- Intranet website testing (ITK) for the Web group to identify and isolate an existing performance issue.
- Baseline of Oracle forms 6i/10g to support transition from client server architecture to Oracle 10g's three tier architecture.
- Creating and validation of universe and canned/ad-hoc reports on Business Objects for Sales and Finance.
- Written validation queries to validate Staging data, ETL, Kalido Data Warehouse and Data Mart for Sales and Finance data.
- Creating queries to validate data migration and data integration for transition of the Confidential Sales application from Oracle Forms to Html 5 application.
- Data validation and testing for Disney Science group for an application that provides critical pricing forecasts for future orders.
Environment: Windows Platform, Microsoft Office, PL SQL Developer, Oracle Forms, HP ALM, SoA Test 9.7, Eclipse, Selenium IDE, Splunk, Serena Agile Planner, Business Object XI Rel 2 and Citrix environment.
- Created detailed workflow documents for existing CareWeb test scripts and also created Test cases for existing Loadrunner scripts in Quality Center.
- Modified and verified the functionality of existing CareWeb scripts.
- Performed load tests on CareWeb test environment to test version changes and environment upgrades (Shareplex, Websphere and oracle).
- Developed VB and batch scripts to assist in robot and load testing process.
- Transition from Mercury Loadrunner 8.0 to 8.1.
- Recording and testing using Open Database Connection (ODBC) and Winsock Loadrunner scripts as part of Sunrise Clinical Manager 4.5 upgrade (OMP).
Environment: Windows XP, Win 2003, Microsoft Office, Quality Center and Load Runner 8.0/8.1.
Performance Test Engineer
- Wrote BDL test scripts for initiative projects and modified test scripts for maintenance projects.
- Performed load and stability testing by generating user loads varying from 2 to 2000 concurrent user based on System Test Plan.
- Monitored Application, Web and DB Server utilization using Silk Performer’s Inbuilt Monitoring tool
- Performed analysis of test results generated to the Segue Repository to determine if the application passes or fails to meet E&O’s criteria.
- Assisted in troubleshooting application that failed to meet E&O pass criteria (i.e.: high server response times and error rate).
- Created performance test Final Reports as well documents such as STS, STP and Pre Testing requirement document.
Environment: Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server, CVS, Silk Performer and Test Director 8.0.