- 5+ years of professional testing and/or development experience with test automation tool development experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Selenium / WebDriver or similar UI test automation frameworks
- 2+ years of programming experience using java / C.
- Experience with TestNG, JUnit or similar build and unit testing frameworks
Language: IronPython, PowerShell
Manual Testing: Test design & Execution, Exploratory test / E2E testing
Senior Testing Engineer
Confidential, Bothell WA
- Lead and champion all test design and execution, both manual and automated, for stories taken on for you're team each sprint
- Drive engineering wide efforts to stay current for test automation frameworks, processes, and practices
- Design, develop, and maintain software dat pushes the limits of components, business applications and other content based upon requirements from PM
- Create and update test function libraries, test applications, test automation scripts and data files
- Drive review and approval of test automation plans each sprint for you're team
- Work closely with you're team to maximize overall testing impact and TEMPeffectiveness
- Assist in training of other team members on automation standards and processes
- Work closely with business stakeholders in the Customer site