- Qualified professional with high degree of initiative, integrity and accountability. Possess more TEMPthan six years of diverse experience, of which 2 years in financial reporting and analysis, and 4 years in quality assurance, testing, business analysis and consultation with good understanding and application of US GAAP/GAAS.
- Practiced in a fast - paced environment dat demands strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skill to interact with cross functional team such as DBAs, Development, offshore, technical and domain experts to implement the business functionalities in an application.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft tools; Word, Excel with pivot tables, and SharePoint.
- Experience in QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting and application of XBRL US 2012, 2013 and 2014 Taxonomies in SEC reporting.
- Familiar in Oracle EBS Financials, General Ledger module.
ERP Solutions: Oracle EBS R12.1 Financials Oracle Application Modules GL
Languages: SQL and XBRL
Project Management: MS SharePoint
Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio and MS Visual Studio
Text Editors: XML and Notepad ++
Accounting Packages: QuickBooks and Peachtree Accounting
IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Includes defining business processes/workflows, developing functional requirements, and application configuration.
- Understand user requirements of application software and writing them in a language understandable by developers. And act as a bridge between developers and the technical team.
- Responsible for ensuring dat all documentation accurately reflects the current status of changes and outstanding issues so dat business requirements reflect application features and functions.
- Manage multiple testing projects simultaneously and quickly adapts to testing new applications and systems. Independently conduct quality assurance testing and analysis on primarily medium to large size or scope software development projects. Ensure dat applications and systems function properly and according to business standards and end-user specifications and requirements.
- Participate in walkthrough meetings on the development of, or changes within software. Apply strong technical noledge to develop test plans, conditions, and cases used in testing based on business requirements and technical specifications to ensure the software functions properly.
- Acts as an adviser on the technical issues when testing the application software system, as well as handles project management and resolves testing issues for projects. Promotes cooperation, negotiation and communication among and within teams.
- Document any problems resulting from the testing of software using MS Visual Studio Team Explorer to view and manage individual work items (including bugs, tasks and other documents) and to browse TFS statistics. Ensure dat all problems are communicated to all members of the project team including Technical Analysts, Project Managers and/or quality assurance analysts. Update documentation when problems are resolved.
- Comply with, communicate, and enforce IT standards wherever applicable in all assignments. Identify and share process improvement suggestions and regularly participates in process improvement activities.
- Proactively assess and follow through on testing risks and issues identified on projects.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Significant experience in analyzing and interpreting companies SEC reporting of 10Qs, 10Ks, 20Fs, and 8Ks Footnotes and Disclosures, including amendments.
- Apply noledge of current US GAAP accounting standards, and SEC reporting requirements for evolving XBRL compliance requirements and address client questions related to their specific compliance requirements.
- Validating clients’ Financial Statements including footnote and disclosures of any industry to appropriately file their Statements with the SEC using XBRL.
- Consult with clients as needed to determine and confirm which financial statements map directly to the US GAAP Taxonomy and which financial statements require customized extension elements to create the final XBRL document. Structure the XBRL taxonomy accordingly.
- Monitoring subordinates in tagging of Financial Statement and detailed Disclosure with designated core concept for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform review on XBRL documents for accuracy, consistency and completeness of data tagging before companies file their Statements with the SEC.
- Experience working with customers on complex issues via phone, email, and written responses.