- A highly competent and results oriented Quality Analyst with 6+ years of experience in Software Testing,
- Conducted communication between the client and IT department involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Understand the business rules and can effectively implement them in business process flow.
- Experienced in Testing various web based and client server applications
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and well versed with agile methodology and played active role in Iterative development and fast paced sprint cycles.
- Proficient and experienced in all phases of the STLC and good exposure to SDLC. Test planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Tracking changes and maintenance of Test Requirements RTM.
- Involvement in Test Estimations and Test strategy implementation.
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Reports.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and well versed with agile methodology and played active role in Iterative Development and fast paced sprint cycles.
- Extensively used test management Tools like QC, ALM, JIRA, RALLY for supporting Test Management in an integrated environment.
- Played active role in Daily Scrum meetings and discussed the s, Targets and Issues on a day to day basis.
- Extensive experience in Mobile testing on IOS and Android Mobile & Tablet devices.
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing on iOS and Android devices.
- Experience in Web services testing by using SOAPUI.
- Facilitated UAT with the stakeholders and the business users
- Experience in Ad Hoc, Exploratory, Smoke/Sanity, Positive/Negative, Alpha/Beta, UAT, Back End, Load, Stress, Regression, Compatibility, Functionality, Integration and System Testing.
- Ability to conduct walkthroughs in order to formulate and design complete and detailed test plans and test cases for System, Functional, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced with Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to client/server and web applications.
- Self - motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work-related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objects.
- Proven team player mind bent with problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Effective Time Management Skills and consistent ability to meet client deadline.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Web driver, JIRA, Bugzilla Junit,TestNG
Test Management Tools: ALM /Quality Centre, Rally.
Web Debugging Tools: Firebug, Fire path, Fire finder, WebDriver Element Locator
Tools: & Utilities MS-Office, Outlook Express, VSS
Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari
- Worked in Agile environment on testing iteratively against newly developed code until quality is achieved from an end customer’s perspective.
- Participated in meetings with Product Owner, BA and Developers to understand the scope of testing.
- Develop and execute test cases, designed test scenarios for Desktop and Mobile Web Applications.
- Performed testing of software web applications like Functional, Integration and Regression testing.
- Validated Web Services using SOAPUI and verified XML response.
- Used mobile devices for mobile website’s exhaustive functional test, Compatibility test, and Regression test.
- Performed compatibility testing with mobile devices like iPad / iPhone, Android/ Tablets.
- Logged test results, analyzed defects/test results, tracked and prioritized defects using RALLY.
- Used JIRA to track/update issues and defects in production.
- Gathered test data for UAT scenarios, Functional Tests and conducting UAT testing along with end users Wrote and executed automated test cases usingSeleniumWebDriverto automate manual testing solutions.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script.
- Performed Data Driven Testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Design, create, and customize scripts JUnit, TestNG.
Environment: Rally, SoapUI, Xml, Sauce Lab, Selenium, Firebug, Bugzilla, Swagger, Live Header,, Html, iPad, iPhone and Android.
QA MOBILE TESTER
- Facilitated JAD sessions, wrote status reports, oral presentations, emails and coordinated extensive communication network through interviews with end users, tech team and other non-technical team members.
- Gathered business and functional requirements and converted the business requirements into functional requirement specification document and technical specifications.
- Involved in creating use case diagrams, use case narratives, activity diagrams, class diagrams and collaboration diagrams using different UML modeling tools like MS Visio.
- Creation and execution of the various Test cases and Test scripts for both Android and iOS native app.
- Created test plans and wrote test cases for manual execution
- Worked closely with members of the SCRUM team to translate the customer’s business needs or Business Cases to a technical solution.
- Work closely with SCRUM team to create test scripts and test cases to ensure coverage of all areas of the product/feature(s)
- Early identification and communication of risks related to assigned Projects.
- Perform mobile testing on various mobile devices such as iPhone, Android.
- Installed and used Emulator and Simulator to perform mobile test execution for iPhone, Android Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Tested and coordinated mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like: Sauce Lab, and Simulators like: Android, iPhone etc.
Environment: Agile Methodology, Android, IOS Devices and Tablets, Sauce Lab, Rally, MS Office, SharePoint, JIRA
- Verifying Test Environment for web applications, mobile applications.
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements.
- Contribution to Test Plan Documentation
- Deriving Test Scenarios, Documenting Test Cases and collecting Test Data for Functional Testing.
- Updating Traceability Matrix Document.
- Creating Test Batches, Executing Test Cases and Reporting Defects
- Data Driven Testing with valid and invalid inputs and Database Testing (Checking Data Integrity, Data Manipulations, Data Comparison).
- Tracking Defects, Selecting Test Cases for Regression Testing.
- Sanity Testing, Regression Testing on modified Software Builds.
- Collecting Test Metrics and Documentation.
- Updating Test Cases and Test Data.
- Tracking Changes, Preparing Reports and Updating Documents.
- Team Communication and Customer Communication.
Environment: Manual Testing, Quality Center, HTML, SQL, CSS, Internet Explorer, Bugzilla, JAVA, Oracle.