- Over 8 years of experience in the Information Technology industry functioning primarily as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts, Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM methodology.
- Highly dedicated to produce professional work with highest quality and creativity
- Having good experience in Banking, Retail, HealthCare, Automobile and Energy domains.
- Good testing experience in all phases of project life cycle End 2 End testing - Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing and UAT testing.
- Excellent Analytical skills for reviewing/analyzing requirements/functional specifications and identifying, missing, incomplete, inconsistent and contradictory requirements.
- Preparation of Defect Metrics and Productivity Metrics for the team, worked as back end test worked in creating manual test cases in HP Quality Center and JIRA.
- Participated actively in requirement gathering sessions and made proposed test strategy, test cases for the application.
- Experienced in interfacing with various stakeholders like Developers, Business Analysts, Test Lead and Test Managers.
- Excellent team player, verbal and written communication skills..
- Received numerous appreciations for detail oriented and thorough approach.
- Manage client expectations effectively and work to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Personal skills include strong sense of organization, effective time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work amongst the large teams as well as independently.
- Conditioning all different types of loans in MSP as per request from the testing team.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MSP (BKFS), Passport
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, ALM, JIRA, QTP, Test Drive, SoapUI
Software Testing Methods: ETL Testing, End to End testing, Black box testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and Functional testingTools SQL, PuTTy, Toad, CAST, DB2
Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
QA Tester/MSP Testing Support
- Create test scripts while considering impact in future releases and execute test scripts.
- Utilize Team Foundation Server (TFS) to create and execute test cases and record, report and track defects.
- Conditioning the data using CICS MSP screens and Querying the data by using PASSPORT.
- Loans staging in Default work flow systems application and Doc Loading.
- Request Test accounts for UAT and PROD for the testing and Responsible for multiple projects assigned per release cycles and support after release.
- Facilitated test plan review calls with internal and external groups for Continuous Testing.
- Performing UAT testing on Agent Desktop, MSP, DWS (Default Work Flow System) loans.
- TFS is updated with changes found in documentation and testing changes.
- IdentifyData setup/ conditioningand dependencies of test cases.
- Work with development team to resolve defects and any environment issues
- Report test status to all teams.
- Utilized MSP(Mortgage Services Platform) to verify information displays correctly from MSPto the system screens.
- Identified different SOR’s and the related entities and attributes.
- Create different subject areas and created different entities in MSP as per request.
- Perform data Validation, Data integrity before delivering data to operation, business, and financial analyst.
- Involved in Developing Passport Queries for extracting data from test and production databases to perform data analysis and data quality checks.
- Assisted in preparation and coordination of Unit Testing and UAT testing.
- Fully using SQL in Data Modeling, Issue Reporting, and Monitor ETLInterchange Process to assist Panasonic Database Architects in SQL Queries validation.
- Execute negative and positive test cases and log the defect in ALM. Follow-ups the defect in status meeting and re-test, closed after fixed and making sure builds testing done on time for Release.
- Work closely with application developer to adhere to the reports in timely manner, any delay more than one day is escalated to avoid delay in testing.
- Experience in Automotive Embedded ECU software systems as systems engineer and validation.
- Automotive experience in testing Navigation, Voice Recognition, Bluetooth and Audio systems inInfotainment.
- Proficient in analyzing the System & Functional Requirement specifications.
- Worked as a bridge for Customer issue tracking and New software release.
- Developing the Features based on CR and linking the Capabilities for implementation.
- Hands on experience creating Test plan, Scripting, Updating and Executing the Test cases.
- Expertise in writing, executing the Negative and Corner test cases.
- Determined working on bug tracking and debugging the test cases
- Specialized in "Effective Route Cause Analysis".
- Extensive knowledge of CAN, MOST and LIN protocols.
- Tools experience include CANoe, CANalyser, IBM DOORS and RTC.
- Sound knowledge working on Unit, Functional, Black box and In vehicle testing.
- Verification of DTC, DID using on board diagnostics.
- Capable of working independently and keen to expose with new technologies and tools.
- Involved in scripting the test cases, testing and reporting issues to developers for navigation system and voice recognition.
- Tested Voice Recognition for Navigation for features like enter destination, point of intersection,cancel the route.
- Performed functional and integration testing to verify the requirements were met.
- Performed functional and integration testing to verify the requirements were met.
- Verification of features in audio system AM/FM, CD, AUX, SDARS, and other features related to this audio control module.
- Testing includes pairing issues, audio quality, reliability, device performance.
- Verified the speed of operation, stress the system can handle while giving multiple voicecommands.
- Responsible for raising the bugs and retesting the test cases after fixing the bugs.
- Active participant in analyzing and debugging the issues.
QA Software Analyst
- Analyzing Business Requirements and preparing test design documents.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of High level Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Executed, verified and reviewed Test Procedures and Maintained Test Results.
- Mapping (RTM) the requirement and test cases.
- FollowedAgile Methodologies and Software Quality Audits for all the Phases of SDLC.
- Extensively worked onHP Quality Center tools to Write Test Cases, Execute Test Cases, Log Defects, Track Defects and Prioritize Defects.
- Managed defects using Defect module of HP Quality Center.
- Create defect reports using Dashboard module of HP Quality Center as required.
- Exported test cases from excel to HP Quality Center using the MS Excel Add in.
- Responsible for Backend testing using Oracle SQL queries.
- Involved in reviewing Test Plan Document with onshore QA’s, BA’S & Developer’s and offshore teams.
- Involved in conducting walkthrough of critical test cases and incorporate comments.
- Coordinated with offshore team members on a regular pace for giving them a clear picture of the changing requirements.
- Coordinated with off-shore resources for test case development and test execution.
- Reviewed the test cases and defects logged by the offshore team.
- Provide extensive pre and post implementation support throughout project lifecycles.
- Involved in End to End Testing (E2E).
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Review retrospective meetings and elaboration meeting.
- Analyze Business, System requirements and Test Requirements Document (TRD) that are being loaded in JIRA.
- Wrote and executed test cases in JIRA for System Testing and User Accepting Testing (UAT).
- Managed defects using Defect module of JIRA.
- Create defect reports using Dashboard module of JIRA as required.
- Exported test cases from excel to JIRA using the MS Excel Add in.
- Executed manual regression test cases after the bug fixes as per test scenarios.
- Performed regression tests to verify bug fixes for each release.
- Performed Black box, User Interface (UI), functional, Usability testing of web application and validated business rules.
- Worked in Agile environment, in which User Stories with its tasks were assigned to me as per the iteration.
- Attended SCRUM every morning to get updates and provide updates to the team.
- Used SQL queries to perform the backend testing of the Oracle database.
- Generating weekly status reports to the team manager, attend weekly status meeting with team members, team managers, business analysts and technical team.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirements and Use cases to understand the functionality and to write test cases.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix document and update them regularly.
- Developed a road map by understanding the business logic and User Requirements for Test execution.
- Coordinated and liaised with the Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing teams for defect tracking, created test cases.
- Performed Sanity Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Actively participated Change Requirement Meeting and reviewed Change Request Documents.
- Organized and managed test cases effectively with JIRA.
- Used JIRA with confluence for all of the testing efforts.
- Extensively performed sanity testing for each new build delivered.
- Determined and documented the nature and priority of defects occurred while testing and co-ordinate with the development team to confirm the fixes.
- Conducted back end testing using SQL queries.
- Conducted formal team review meetings & produced daily progress report, Defect report to Project Managers.
- Coordinated Testing efforts with business analysts, users and developers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes