- 5+ years of Project Management and Coordination experience in leading a team of Test Engineers at Confidential
- 3+ Years of Test Planner experience in working with Confidential Advisors Centralized Automation Test Team.
- Currently handling Testing and Quality Management tasks for various client applications by following Global Delivery Model.
- Currently working in the role of Project Manager at Confidential reporting to client QM Manager in planning and managing Testing/ QA efforts for multiple client applications and releases and also active member in client Quality Management Organization for various QM activities.
- 5+ years of experience in handling enterprise wide Technology Transformation projects, Platform & DB Migration, Merger & Acquisition & Product Migration testing projects.
- QM Defect Anchor for entire Confidential QM team in managing Root Cause Analysis for Major Production Incidents.
- Participate and Conduct daily and weekly status update meetings with different levels of Confidential leadership for resource planning, Project Budgeting, Monthly Milestone Reports, Monthly Invoicing.
- Flexible to work off - hours with Confidential teams for time critical projects.
- Having domain expertise in Financial, Capital Markets, Banking, Retail & e-Commerce, Energy & Governance verticals
- Strong Leadership and Mentoring skills in leading Confidential and Confidential Teams.
- Working experience with Test Management Tools like HP ALM/ QC, JIRA and Confluence tools for Agile project management.
- Experience in working with Agile Software Development & Test model.
- Experience in devising project management governance structure that includes key performance indicators and sets milestones for the project team.
- Auditing or tracking ongoing projects at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follow the approved methodology.
- Engaged with centralized Automation Teams (SDETS) in conducting feasibility analysis for deploying automation frameworks for Functional & E2E integration testing.
- Work closely with IT Integration teams to realize Upstream and downstream impacts for various migration projects.
- Played the role of Integration Test Planner for DST Sales Connect Project which involves E2E testing with more than 15 applications.
- Strong defect debugging skills by analyzing data base transactions for UI applications using SQL tracer.
- Coordinate with multiple Testing Team to develop Integration Test plans and implement Risk Based Testing methodologies.
- Worked on migration projects like Solaris UNIX to HP Linux, Oracle Upgrade, and Business Objects Upgrade.
- Hands on testing experience in managing cloud based application i.e. Sales Force projects for both desktop and mobile versions.
- Engaged with Performance Testing team in developing Performance Test scenarios for effective Load Testing as per USER provided performance SLA’s.
- Hands-on experience in Agile Process & Metrics and Agile Tools - JIRA & Confluence
- Providing regular feedback to automation teams on Test Optimization, Regression suite optimization, Effort savings techniques.
- Possess VB & C# scripting knowledge for execution of Automation scripts on QTP or C# frameworks.
- Web service testing using HP Service Test and integration with QTP scripts
- Create Data Base Queries as per User requirements for generating reports and validate data against data requirements.
- Strong Web service testing experience using HP Service Test tool.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, JIRA & HP ALM, MS Office
BI/Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Actuate & Tableau
Scripting Languages: C#, VB Scripting, PL/ SQL
Database: Oracle11g, 12c and SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
Database Tools: Microsoft SQL Server & TOAD
Testing Tools/Systems: QTP, HP Service Test, C# framework, Fiddler, Beyond Compare, Adobe
ConfidentialTechnical Test Lead
- Overall Test Management with coordination with Confidential Teams and Confidential Testing team.
- Report Requirement gathering from application Confidential ’s and collecting Test Data Requirements
- Create and Maintain Test Plan & Test Schedules
- Mentor and Coordinate with Confidential Teams throughout entire Test Life Cycle
- Generate Test Result Reports with Key metrics for Test Execution and Defects and share with QM Managers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes