- Thirty plus years experience in Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
- Exceptional focus and follow - through abilities with record of efficiency and productivity
- Managed Manufacturing activities in Foundry, Forge, Machining and Assembly processes in a UAW environment
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- FDA Remediation Process. Responsible for ensuring the client and their suppliers documentation supports their ability to produce product that will satisfy the ISO Standard for the Design and Manufacture of Medical Devices, 21 CFR 820 Medical Device Directive and IEC 60601 Medical Electrical Equipment Standard.
Confidential, Athens, AL
- Automotive Supplier. Responsible for conducting an independent assessment of an organizations Quality system. Specifically, as it applies towards its ability to satisfy TS/QS requirements. (adherence to APQP, PPAP, FMEA, PCP, Gage R&R, 5s, QSB Work instructions, NCN, CAPA, etc.) Identified opportunities for improvement and provided recommendations to enhance compliance.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Senior Advanced Quality Planning Engineer
- Successfully launched Rear Axle Assemblies, Steering Linkage, Pitman Arms, Gear sets, Differential cases, Front axles and various changes to their components worldwide. Responsible for taking a product from concept through SORP. Developed and maintained APQP timing chart deliverables. Corporate Customer liaison, Championed team meetings to review risk assessments, lessons learned for new programs.
- Lead team approach to creation of new DFMEA's, PFMEA's and Control plans. Developed and supported new equipment launch certification plans. Presented APQP status to senior management on a monthly basis.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Multiple Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer: Oversaw all aspects of supplier quality management including evaluation, managing performance, conducting supplier assessments/audits, establishing supplier action plans and supplier continuous improvement programs, implementing process controls and developing and defining qualification requirements. Utilized quality tools and procedures common to the industry - APQP, PPAP, FMEA's Control Plans and 8D corrective action plans.
- Approved PPAP submissions and conducted on site Run@Rates supplier audits and on site validation of quality control gauges and systems. Functioned as liaison between Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing & Sales, and Suppliers. Constantly cultivated new ideas for improved quality, technology and manufacturability.
- Suppliers provided castings, forgings, stampings, rubber, plastic, subassemblies and partially machined products to AAM Buffalo
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes