- Experience in LTE/LTE - A, IMS, SIP, GSM/GPRS, WCDMA Technologies.
- Testing experience in lab environment and live network scenarios.
- Expertise in modem and RAN side logs analysis related to functional and KPI issues.
- Experience in modem, handset and RAN testing
- Participated in field trials and deployments of new product/feature for major telecom operators around the world.
- RF optimization experience for different Nokia BTS product.
- Well versed with 3GPP Standard, architecture, interface and signaling / protocols.
- Familiarity with programming in C, JAVA, Shell, VBA and python programming.
- Good knowledge of architecture, signaling, protocols, call flow for LTE/WCDMA/GSM/IMS technology.
- System Trace Tool (STT)
- Mobile Analyzer
- Nethawk GSM Analyzer
- Connection Manager
- Nokia BTS manager
- HIT as CLI i/f to DX200 systems
- Mobile Call Generator
- Quality Center
- JIRA. FileZillaHardware Platforms
- SOFI(Fading Simulator)
- Data Channel Simulator
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Signal Generator (Interference Generator)/SMIQ
- Programmable Variable Attenuator
- MUSTI (Air Interface Analyzers)
- Stub Tuner iNET
- Develop, execute, and maintain test plans, test cases, test suites, test scripts, and test data
- Review and validate software requirements and functional design specifications
- Perform manual and automated functional testing on all product platforms
- Analyze test results from a technical standpoint and ability to isolate defects
- Track and report the test status and test coverage on all assigned tasks
- Report and maintain software defects
- Pro-actively review and seek clarification on Project Requirement.
- Capturing and analyzing logs using system trace tool.
- Experience in VoLTE mobile to mobile device testing.
- Deep Knowledge of 2G/ 3G/ 4G LTE / VoLTE Protocols.
- Involved in defect walkthroughs with developers on identifying and reproducing defects found during testing.
- Responsible for performing functional, stability, regression and KPI testing.
Log analysis engineer
- Analyzing LTE /IMS issue logs from KPI, stress rack, functional and Field test scenarios.
- Provide In-depth analysis for firmware, RLC, MAC,PDCP and RRC level issues
- Identification of fault point and forward to responsible component.
- Bug Reporting and follow up for fix
- Involved in test case execution (Functional testing, Release Testing) on real BTS.
- Bug Reporting, reproduction of live network issues and fix verification
- Executed first field trials of NSN product, Medusa in China, Austria, Denmark..
- Pre and post KPI monitoring during field trials and troubleshoot RF parameters if any degradation observed.
Senior Test Engineer
- Handling Systems Analysis of multiple BTS (Base Transceiver Station) families
- Logs analysis and troubleshooting for issues arising due to malfunctioning of hardware/software.
- Intuitive testing and reproduction of field issues in Lab environment
- Interacting with customer on issues related to the software’s performance and functioning in the field.
- High level of Customer Interaction involved at multiple stages of fault resolution.
- Involved in several field trial and pilots for new product/ feature in India and abroad.
- Performed Drive test and troubleshoot RF parameters to improve performance.
- Collecting relevant data from the customers for analysis
- Developed script using VBA to analyze customer logs efficiently.
- Technical and Logical Analysis of Logs from multiple sources
- Writing feature analysis, test cases and test plan for different feature in different testing releases.
- Involved in Functional Testing, System Testing, Release Testing and Performance testing of GSM/GPRS.
- Automation using VBA, Python.
- Detailed analysis of logs to check discrepancies in software.
- Document review written by other colleagues.
- Training for new engineers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes