- Experienced Professional with 11+ years of knowledge base in Software development lifecycle. Proficient in Requirement analysis, business process improvement, including manual and automation testing processes. Well versed in architecture - centric, iterative and incremental approach to software development.
- Experience and background in multiple industries such as Energy, Retail, Marketing, e-Commerce, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
- Excellent Global e-commerce experience covering both functional and non-functional requirements and testing methodologies.
- Held key positions in projects from inception to production and maintenance/support.
- Successfully lead projects as a Business/Quality Analyst Lead as well as a PM. Worked with on-site, off-site and off-shore software development and team members.
- Excellent QA Project Management and Business Analyst skills backed by technical & business education.
Industries: Oracle Retail, Retail channels, Private Label, E-commerce, EMR, Healthcare, Insurance Claims, Financial, Manufacturing, Sales/Marketing, Art reproduction and Supply Chain.
Quality Assurance/Testing: Excellent knowledge of automation testing, manual testing, Adhoc, UAT (User acceptance testing), End to End, functional, regression and integration testing. Test validation, smoke testing, unit testing, and Mobile application testing, Defect tracking and reporting.
Business Analyst: Universal Modeling Language, Process engineering/re-engineering, Requirements Analysis and Systems Analysis. Worked with Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Business Requirement Document (BRD), and Wireframes.Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
Tools: and Software: Oracle Retail, Retek, SAP, Amazon Web Services, MTM, TFS, Visual Studios, IBM (Island Pacific), Web Deployment Wizard, Confidential ALM, Quality Center, UFT, QTP, VuGen, Selenium, Jira, MS Visio, MS Office, LoadRunner, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, IBM Test Bench, Test Drive and AS400
Databases: Knowledge of Relational database management system and MS-SQL, Toad, SQL Developer
Languages Tested: VB. Net, ASP .Net, XML, CSS, C++, J2EEand Python.
Sr. Quality Assurance Lead
- Tested core functionality, data accuracy, performance, and trading platforms
- Required to work independently and coordinate testing efforts with various groups including Development, Support, and Business.
- Liaison between the UAT and Dev. team during releases.
- Utilized Data analytics Utilized Visual Studios 2017 and MTM 2017 for Planning, execution, tracking and reporting activities.
- Successfully tested and reported all weekly Confidential releases and gained business confidence in project.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Working on a strict agile methodology plan with 2 weeks sprint iterations.
- Utilized Confidential ALM to create Domain, Projects, Workflows, users, test approach, test cases and defect.
- Worked as a Systems Admin for ALM and utilized Site Admin for administrative support.
- Worked on ASP .Net, Java and Angular JS environments.
- Devised successful strategies to migrate test data from six different work streams.
- Created automated test scripts using UFT and VuGen and transferred scripts to GM’s Aris for scheduled and on-demand execution.
- Utilized VuGen to generate Performance test scripts based on manual/automated test cases
- Provided QA training to 20 recent grads, divide teams into Automation and Manual focused groups.
- Tested conversion from PostGre databases to Oracle databases
- Lead testing efforts on Adobe Flex based Holden SPOC/TOMS to JAVA based application.
- Verification on all existing international markets features such as Holden SPOC/TOMS features + some CRs that were made mandatory within a sprint cycle.
- Worked with resource from GMIT, BMK, other vendors to gain knowledge of existing process and new processes under GPC command.
Quality Assurance Lead/Support Analyst
- Reported on QA deliverables and metrics, including defect reports and QA exit/turnover documentation.
- Utilized Visual Studios to create new defects and validate fixed defects. Enhanced smoke test, regression test and existing test plans.
- Experience with remote on device testing services utilizing AWS Device farm/Test farm.
- Served as a liaison between on-shore and offshore SQA testing resources.
- Utilized Data Analytics to identify data patterns, duplicates and recorded information.
- Provided updates, risk factors and inputs into QA health status of release and projects.
- Coordinated with Business Analysts; analyzed data models, flow chat diagrams, to have better understanding of functionalities of the staging environment.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and programing languages: Python and Java.
- Managed offshore team members to ensure test coverage and support. Conducted knowledge transfer sessions, training and test cases reviews.
- Tested DataSync to verify remote application is getting upgraded with new releases and updates.
- Performed manual functional testing integration, system, and user acceptance testing for online, backend, mobile system
- Responsible for supporting the internally developed client/server applications, as well as web based applications
- Verified Proposals, Job’s and Sales orders in SAP to validate input/output data.
Sr. QA Lead
- Understanding and applying Confidential ’s business process and Oracle modules to create and execute an end-to-end test plan. This would help determine UAT and Go live Progress and identify risk factors to meet project dates.
- Responsible for participating in planning, configuration and testing of theOracleRetailSolution Suite (RMS, RDF, Allocation, RPM, ReIM, Sales Audit, SIM).
- Migrated and modified existing tests cases from Excel and Word to Confidential ALM.
- Created Visio flow charts to display end-to-end flow between complex legacies, source and target systems. These flow charts will be utilized by the business for future releases and Oracle upgrades.
- Comprehensive understanding of Purchase orders, Items, Allocation, Replenishment, Warehouse, Stores, Direct to Store, Stock Ledger, Invoice matching, e-Com, Drop ship, Sales Audit, Forecast history, Sales history and BI.
- Utilized Oracle Retail (Retek) modules such as RMS, WMS, SIM, ReIM, e-Com, ReSA and RDF to understand and environmental issues and readiness and setup test data so downstream systems can utilize it as well.
- Created and executed critical business process test cases such as: Creating PO, Allocating inventory, Setting up replenishment parameters, Receiving at Warehouse, Setting up transfers at Warehouse, Validating Stock Ledger, receiving at SIM stores, conducting sales via ReSA, monitoring invoice match using ReIM (tolerance, under, over, and exact 3 way match), conducted e-Com sales and validated RDF forecast history and sales history for dynamic replenishment.
- Managed critical, high, and blocking defects using TFS. Communicated blocking issues. Impediments and risk factors to business managers.
- Consumed knowledge of all area’s that would drive the process from start to finish. Became a liaison between all teams in terms of communication and task handoff’s.
Sr. QA Lead
- Lead the ORMS modules for Purchase Order, Allocation and Replenishment.
- Gained extensive experience in ETL and Data warehouse testing.
- Tested Legacy Mods, Interfaces, and Oracle Mods, Oracle Integration’s that are a high priority.
- Utilized SQL developer to set up test data for TST environment. Conducted cross training with internal team members and other team members to grasp a good idea of their functionality.
- Constant interactions with the business users (Client) and SME’s to gain their comfort and support in QA’s process, obtaining signoff on test plan, and team’s scope of work.
- Interface testing - Identifying source and targets, created MS Visio flow charts based on BPD’s, FSD’s and business inputs.
- Verified ESB and RIB messages tested the ETL process and how data was transformed and converted from source and target tables.
- Reviewed FSD (Functional Specific Document), BSR (Business Specific Requirement), and BPD (Business process document) with SME’s and BA’s to train QA Analyst’s for test cases preparation.
- Coordinate QA activities such as test case review, sign offs and Q&A sessions with the Business users.
Quality Assurance Specialist/Project Manager
- Worked as a Quality Assurance Specialist and QA Project Manager,reported directly to the CIO.
- Used Jira to create task and assign them to team members along with defect tracking
- Created new test plan and test case - worked with the business team to identify which test cases are to be migrated and which test cases are to be modified.
- Proposed a test cases migration phased approach and meet all deliverables on time.
- Utilized Selenium IDE to create Automation test scripts in HTML, Java, PHP and export to Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Managed a verity of small and large projects simultaneously, while working on QA tasks.
- Conducted project reviews with different team members from e-commerce, development, QA and marketing to obtain sign off and getting UAT compliance.
- Worked as a SME on continuous integration and deployment management.
- Tested mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android applications using 3rd party integrations.
- Monitored .Net deployment process and tested new promotions, prices and end to end functionality
- Developed a series of smoke test cases to verify web functionality and ran these test cases right after a site deployed from staging to production.
IT Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Lead
- Worked as a Deployment coordinator lead, on weekly-deployed builds from Test to Stage to Production environments.
- Used SQL queries to retrieve data and perform compatible data analysis, backend to frontend.
- Successfully completed implementation and data migration process following strict compliance with the ASAP methodology.
- Conducted Blueprint workshops to gather business requirements and make the client familiarize with SAP processes.
- Proficient with Confidential ALM Complete tool, to Create Test Cases, Test Sets, Defects tracking, Requirements writing/linking and traceability.
- Excellent hands on experience with End-to-End, functional, regression and UAT testing.
- Work with Customer Service, Finance, Product Management, Creative Team, Design Team, Manufacturing to gather reporting, Vendor Integration and Search Engine Optimization Requirements.
- Coordinate with the automation team to define risk factors and impediments on weekly basis.
- Worked on Selenium automation scripts to run regression test cases on the production environment.
- Work closely with the Architects to deliver the required artifacts in time. Attended JRD and RAD meetings.
- Provided support after the application was deployed in production. Performed Production testing and resolved issues related to environment and backend applications.
- Used SQL queries to retrieve data and perform compatible data analysis, backend to frontend.
- Worked with Global sourcing client in different time zones and countries.
- Coordinated testing efforts and updates with the offshore and offsite teams.
- Report KPI’s and Metrics for the requirements to upper management.
- Environment & Tools: ATG, Odyssey, OTSR, Big Box (CSC), XmPie, BlueField, Visio, Confidential ALM, Snagit, Quality Center, QTP, Selenium, Web Deployment Wizard.
QA Project Manager / Quality Analyst Lead
- Created proposed plan documents and attended meetings with third party vendors for software updates and reporting.
- Planning estimated work hours on each PIF and creating QS timeline document to meet deliveries.
- Involved with creating, reporting, and execution of all AMBEMR PIF's developed in .NET
- Worked on HMS Patient Accounting Suite to gather test requirements for billing details, claims, communication with employers, payors and overall product performance.
- Training onsite and offshore teams and implementing an EMR Software package to clients
- Analyze and redesign workflow as needed to ensure the maximum effectiveness
- Work with Web Services such as XML, SOAP, WSDL, etc.
- Utilized SQL Queries to retrieve date from the databases and use cross analysis to map testing requirements. Support and coordination data imports and related data mapping
- Knowledge of various integration design patterns such as SOA Design Patterns and Principals.
- Supported client's UAT testing, provided assistance in resolving issues related to several backend systems.
- Managed an offshore team of five highly motivated analysts, conducted training sessions.
- Analyzed the CR's (Change Request), prepared test cases and conducted internal reviews for any modifications.
- Worked closely with operational personnel to match technical capabilities with the business requirements.
- Acted as a SME for Offshore team, involved in daily and weekly online meetings to discuss risk management and migration processes. Once reports were carefully analyzed they were logged on Nfuse tracking system, and results were saved in SharePoint for future reference.
- Collected and analyzed the Test Metrics and then submitted the reports to management.
- Setup daily meetings to discuss the status of the project and to accelerate resolution for blocking issues to meet project milestones.
- Worked closely with the BA’s to decompose Meaningful Use requirements defined by government agencies. Provided analytical support for administrative and clinical application.
- Designed and implemented training material for UAT team. Highlighting upgraded enhancements and new functionality
- Conducted cross browser compatibility testing with different browsers/ OS’s (Windows & Mac) and their versions. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes