Software Test Engineer experienced creating test cases with Python, Perl, Ruby, and SQL. s include using Python to extend Robot Framework, and creating a Jenkins job to run multiple instances of web validation tool, and writing SQL queries that utilize joins. Knowledgeable of Selenium WebDriver, and Java, plus experienced using Unix/Linux commands, and performing limited testing mobile software.
Programming Languages: BASH, C, Perl, Python, Ruby, and SQL.
Testing Tools: Jenkins, and Robot Framework.
- Attending meetings about computer technology, such as BAyPIGgies and Pyninsula,
- Using on - line resources, and my own computer to learn and review Docker, Java, JUnit, Python, Selenium Web Driver, and other skills.
- Employed by Robert Half to inspect confidential documents at various Bank of America branch locations.
- Improving public speaking skills by joining Study Group Toastmasters in 2013, and both filling roles and giving speeches during meetings.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
System Validation Engineer
- Add automated Python test cases to existing test harness.
- Save test changes in Git/Github.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Maps Test Engineer
- Examined back-end test failures, fixed incorrect test cases, and created defect reports.
- Created a Python script to generate test data from log files.
- Utilized Python to generate automated tests based upon a list of locations.
- Performed manual testing of the iOS map application on mobile devices.
- Merged test code updates into Git/Github.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Utilized Firebug, a browser based debugging tool, to examine REST API failures.
- Used Git/GitHub for code control and Rally for agile task management.
- Evaluated ThoughtWorks’ Go Continuous Delivery (Continuous Integration) server.
- Updated user stories as part of working in an agile environment.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Systems Test Engineer (QA Engineer)
- Utilized SQL to validate database changes made during customer registration.
- Used Linux commands to examine log files.
- Tested mobile application and related web pages.
- Wrote test plans, defect reports, and updated internal wiki pages.
Confidential, Burlingame, CA
- Used Python to create Robot Framework library routines for adding and removing network failures for failure recovery testing.
- Developed a script to use with Jenkins, a continuous integration tool, to automatically run multiple instances of a link validation tool.
- Utilized Python's subprocess module to launch and shutdown multiple viewers of a video feed during stress testing.
- Automated the comparison of link validation test results with a Perl script.
- Utilized Subversion for source code control, and Jira for tracking defects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes