- More TEMPthan 13 Years of Information Technology US experience which includes 7 years in Quality Assurance, more TEMPthan 6 years in Programming & Analysis, Production Support and more TEMPthan 3 years in Business Intelligence ETL .
- Extensive experience in Banking/Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Automotive (Ford, GM), Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in SDLC including Analysis, Design, Coding and System Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
- Extensive experience in coordinating wif the business/development teams in understanding the requirements and the application under test. .
- Extensive experience in Oracle, SQL, Oracle Reports and Forms programming.
- Worked on Projects using Agile methodology, an incremental approach to deliver projects.
- Extensive experience in Test Management and defect tracking tools (QA Director, Quality Center and Track Record).
- Extensive experience in Functional, White box, Manual, Unit, Integration, UAT, Regression, ETL and Data Warehouse testing.
- Experience in testing database applications wif Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Test Planning, Leading team, Effort Estimation, Designing, Execution and Reporting.
- Experience in Java Script, VB Script, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence tool DataStage and ASP.
OS/Environment: UNIX, Windows NT/XP/2000/98/95,TSYS, Core, DWH
Tools: DataStage 7.5 /8.0, Confidential QA Director, HP Quality Center (QC 9.2/10.0), Confidential Application Reliability Solution (CARS), VMware4.1, Reconcile FileAid/CS, QALoad and Track Record, PVCS, TOAD. Automation tool Test Partner, Tivoli, MDES, Developer 2000
Reporting Tools: Oracle Reports 4.5/5.0. Developer 2000,Cognos 8.0
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, VB Script, ASP, Oracle Forma
Databases: Oracle 6 .0/7.x/8.0/9i, Embedded, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, DB2
QA Analyst (ETL)
- Involved in sign off of FSD, TSD and test efforts estimation for Bridger Anti Money Laundering (AML) and terrorist financing credit card application.
- Met wif business team and identified test cases for automation.
- Analyzed data coming from TSYS, Core mainframe and Abinitio through ETL, evaluated testing requirements, coordinated wif offshore team and wrote ETL test cases in QC for Internal employees Fraud Risk credit card application of Chase.
- Assigned and reviewed test cases of testers.
- Executed Cognos Reports and ETL test scripts in Quality Center for Chase Credit card processing application.
- Executed Sql queries on db2 table to verify data loads .
Environment: Unix, Windows 7,Mainframe, TSYS, VM ware, Core
- Analyzed, completed Healthcare HMO, PPO (Source files) to Subject area data mapping for implementing Confidential ’s Health Plan Data Model (HPDM) and Stone Soup Methodology (Industry based Data Integration Model solution set)
- Participated in system requirements and design review meetings.
- Maintained traceability matrix and generated defect reports.
- Analyzed data and completed data profiling for new data coming from Meta files.
- Customized and tested DataStage jobs for Aetna healthcare Customer, Claims and Confidential ’s HPDM data loads.
- Executed DataStage ETL jobs for Actionable Consumer Intelligence (ACI) project validated and verified data in target tables in UAT, System Integration and Regression testing.
- Evaluated project specifications, translated the web application and EDW ETL jobs TSD into test conditions and test scripts for Aetna Healthcare web application and Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW) data load.
- Executed SQL queries in Data warehouse to validate the completeness, integrity and accuracy of data wifin an ETL process testing cycle.
Environment: MS Windows, Unix, and HPDM, DataStage 7.5, DataStage 8.0,Cognos 8.0,QC 9.0
Senior QA Specialist (ETL)
- Reviewed AAA Insurance BRD, FSD,Code, test cases and new requirements for Michigan and Kentucky wif business teams and coordinated in the sign - off process.
- Reviewed testing of testers and assigned test cases.
- Worked wif the development team to verify defects, produce reports and track defects to closure.
- Tested various transformations using modify stage, transformer stage, used other stages such as funnel stage, filter stage, copy stage wif DataStage 7.5 ETL tool.
- Used DataStage Manager for Exporting and importing jobs between the production and the development servers.
- Used DataStage Director to Run and Monitor the Jobs performed, automation of Job Control using Batch logic to execute and schedule various Data Stage jobs
- Executed Functional and UAT test scripts for web application and logged defects in Quality Center.
- Analyzed requirements, data mapping documents and executed test cases for Web application and ETL.
- Wrote repeatable test processes, test cases for AAA Auto and Home Insurance Quote, New Business, Policy Amendment, Insurance claims and OOS (Out of sequence) amendments.
Environment: Unix, Confidential Main frames, Java web application, DB2,Oracle 10g, Teradata
ConfidentialSenior QA Specialist (ETL)
- Involved in study/analysis of business functional specifications/SRS document of Personal (credit cards, Insurance, Accounts, Savings, loan, mortgage) banking and AML Application.
- Worked closely wif the project team during the development of business requirements in order to better-define test cases, and provide appropriate guidance to testers
- Converted use cases / business and functional requirements into test scenarios wif traceability matrix and requirement mapping in Quality Center.
- Coordinated between teams at off shore locations.
- Led the team in the absence of the Team lead.
- Presented test results and status to Test Manager.
- Estimated test efforts and created test plan for new release.
- Wrote and executed the test scripts in Quality Center for UAT, regression, functional and system testing for web application developed in .NET /Java.
- Executed test scripts for ETL jobs and tested bugs fixes.
- Prepared Test reports for all the tested features after execution wif different sets of test data.
- Involved in the creation of test Plan, test reports, time and effort estimation for new enhancements.
Environment: Windows NT/2000/XP, XML, Unix, Oracle, IIS, SQL Server, Java
- Performed regression, configuration, performance and functional testing for TrackRecord 6.02 and Mainframe Fault Analysis Tool, ( Confidential Abend-Aid Fault Manager 3.2) and its integration wif Hewlett Packard (HP) Open View through the HP OVI interface .
- Trained and led the test teams on the Confidential methodology and processes.
- Used Confidential automation tool Test Partner for regression testing .
- Implemented Confidential Application Reliability Solution (CARS) methodology for Confidential 's new online timesheet submission project
- Designed, wrote and implemented the test strategy, test plan for online timesheet submission project.
- Wrote functional requirements, test cases and generated defect reports in Quality Center for ETL jobs and Confidential Tools.
- Submitted project proposal, time and cost estimates for system rebuild.
- Analyzed Thermal Heat and Warmth Fund existing system business rules and code in ASP and Oracle.
- Recommended changes in system, database and code for enhancements.
- Tested an Advanced Digital Wireless Remote Telemetric Software System ( Confidential OnStar Embedded Digital Application) and compared the results wif a real-time embedded analog application. .
- Created test plans and test cases, and tested for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Hardware and Software Interfaces on the digital OnStar Application using unit, integration and load testing.
- Gathered requirement, coded and enhanced Oracle Reports for the Confidential .
- Tested, analyzed and documented Oracle financial reports.
- Analyzed and maintained Ford’s Global Export Ordering System (GEOS) for placing spare parts orders and created SQL server tables for new screens and reports.
- Designed, enhanced, maintained, tested and coded functions in VB script and ASP for the message board, purchase order, order list, archive and batch job query features of GEOS.
- Gathered requirements, designed and coded new broadcast message screens, order list, order status, error message screen, cron job search screen wif edit features.
- Enhanced and made coding changes for Large Order Management.
- Wrote test plan and test scripts for SIT and followed CMM (Capability Maturity Model) processes.
- Provided Production support and resolved customer support issues related to MPACT (Manufacturing Planning and Control Tool) application.
- Created, enhanced and modified stored procedures using PL/SQL and SQL for data loading into Oracle tables from PRC system.
- Created and maintained Oracle tables and data loading into application.
- Designed, enhanced and coded University Alumni System reports for users.
- Analyzed and implemented new business rules in Oracle reports 2.5 and created new tables for reports in Oracle database.
- Analyzed Confidential Customer Management System (CMS) and created views and new tables in Oracle database for data extraction.
- Executed data processing requests using SQL.
- Loaded flat files into Oracle tables using SQL Loader and created indexes.
- Generated reports from SQL queries and loaded data into flat files and MS Access.
- Extracted, transformed and loaded data into Oracle tables for GM marketing department.
Environment: MS Windows '98 / 2000/ NT/Vista, PC/LAN and Mainframe
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes