- 21+ years of Information Technology “Hands On” experience in different roles including System Architect, Solution provider, Program / Project Management, Consultant in Application Development using Agile, Iterative, Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in project and product based application development of large size complex projects in various domains such as Insurance, Mortgage - backed Securities, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Warehouse Management (Logistics, Distribution & Transportation), Banking & Financial Services.
- Extensively worked on Application Development, Enterprise Information Management (ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Business Intelligence) in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Object oriented, client server and service oriented architectures.
- Worked on Project transition, Server / DB migration, designing interfaces, Software Sizing & estimation, Recruitment and team building activities.
- Experienced in managing and leading large multi-location teams of designers and developers ensuring quality deliverables within timelines and budget.
- Worked directly with stakeholders from different departments and groups of the multinational organizations and vendors in heterogeneous projects and programs.
- Experienced in object-oriented design, development, testing and implementation of applications using large size relational databases. Core expertise in Python 3.x/2.x, C++/C, Pro*C/C++, ESQL/C, UNIX/Linux, Scripting (Shell, Perl, Perl-DBI), PL/SQL, ETL, and RDBMS (Oracle, Informix, Teradata, Sybase, DB2).
- Worked on performance monitoring, tuning and memory management of applications.
- Worked on base SAS and SAS Warehouse Administrator for development and implementation of ETL jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Languages/Tools: Python 3.x/2.x, C++, C, Pro*C/C+, ESQL/C, UNIX Shell Scripting, UNIX Internals (IPC, Signals, Sockets), PL/SQL, Perl 5.x, Perl DBI, Stored Procedures, Transact SQL, HTML, XML
Databases: Sybase ASE 15x, Oracle 11g, Informix 11, Teradata 12x., Sybase ASE 11.8x, DB2 6.x
Libraries: Standard Template Library (STL), Rogue Wave C++ Standard and Component Library, IBM
Open Class Library and Database: Interface Class Library, pthread (Posix Threads) library.
Operating Systems: UNIX (HP-UX 11.x, AIX 4.3.x, Sun Solaris 10, Digital 4.x, SCO 5.x), Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT
Hardware: HP 9000 UNIX Server, Sun Spark Ultra-Enterprise Workstation, IBM RS / 6000 SP, IBM compatible PC, etc.
UNIX Editors: Vim/Gvim 6.x, Vi, GNU Emacs, XEmacs, NEdit.
Configuration Tools: PVCS, GNU-CVS, RCS, Power, SCCS, IBM Configuration Management and Version Control (CMVC).
Others: SAS 8(BASE, MACROS, SAS ACCESS, Warehouse Administrator), Ascential DataStage
Senior Tech Lead
- Participate in user stories / spike stories meetings, requirement analysis for various iterations of an agile project life cycle.
- Provide proof of concepts, technical leadership to multiple teams within existing architectural guidelines.
- Code analysis, prioritization of work, reverse engineering, impact analysis and guiding team members.
- Deciding overall migration strategy, handling bottlenecks, managing changes and impacts to application.
- Involved in design meetings, reviews, code reviews, setting up coding guidelines and unit testing plans.
- Attend interface related discussions and meeting for new Common Securitization Platform interface initiative.
- Provide technical support on production issues, quick fixes and root cause analysis.
- Participate the defect triage meetings, control defect density by conducting defect analysis meetings.
- Communication and status reporting to different project stake holders.
Architect & Technical Lead
- Requirement gathering and analysis with SMEs, Loss Control department senior leadership.
- Reporting, co-ordination and communication of the statues to all functional and technical stake holders.
- Touch point meetings with Director of Architects and functional leadership.
- Deciding the right tools and approach to extract data from the Loss Control forms. Parsing XML and PDF options were considered. Finalized text parsing option and finalized the Apache PDFBox tool for PDF to text conversion after evaluation of various open source tools available.
- Involved in conversion of 250,000 + LC form PDFs to text using batch framework using maximum parallelism.
- Designed and developed program for generating form type wise counts report for business to give a big classification picture.
- Designed, developed generic rules based engine, programs, tools to extract the information in pipe delimited format.
- Measured and improved data quality in additional few iterations.
- Provided ad hoc reports, scripts for refreshing data on full / incremental option basis.
- Technical / functional documentations and ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are met.
ConfidentialSenior Tech Lead
- Architectural decisions, re-engineering and Solution provision in ARE area for multiple lines of businesses within Commercial and Consumer lines.
- Involved in design of generic Adapter which can be used across multiple lines of business adding many configurations and features to handle underlying business specific intricacies.
- Leading C++/Linux/Pro*C/Shell scripts/ Perl scripts new development as well as enhancements.
- Test stub creation, backend data processing and integration using Python 3.x / 2.x
- Support daily operations, issues, escalations for adapter and related technologies.
- Refining release process, setting standards and guidelines for overall smoothness of daily operations.
- Interaction and communication at various levels including end customers, functional and technical teams both at onshore and offshore.
- Documentation and end-user training.
- Providing development support activities during testing across multiple states.
- Involved in system integration testing, software release and defect fixes.
- Attended defect triage meetings during QA testing and User Acceptance testing phases.
- Developed numerous ad hoc scripts for testing automation, data validations.
- Provided fixes, patches for critical and time sensitive issues during warranty support time.
- Involved in performance measurement and tuning activities to ensure that all non-functional requirements are met well within the limits.
Senior Tech Lead
- Working with a team of architects and designers (both CTS and customer) laying out the foundation for new process on governance, strategy, tools and design process.
- Contributed to architecture, design and development of new features providing industry standard practices.
- Provided technical and process guidance to the team of architects, leads from various teams.
- Participated during requirement gathering and analysis phase with business teams.
- Identifying, tracking, managing and resolving project and technical issues
- Architecture, design and development of testing stub, backend data processing and automation tools using Python 3.x / 2.x for Warehouse Management Systems.
- Performance tuning and improvement by providing technical guidelines to technical architects and leads.
- Defined and refined the processes to be followed in the projects during inception and through continuous improvement throughout the life cycle, devising a model to effectively utilize teams.
- Led the product architecture team to build numerous code generation scripts, process automation tools and testing automation tools.
- Conducted various training and involved in recruitment activities.
- Co-ordinated multiple technical initiatives between different teams.
- Involved in strategies for 64 bit Itanium conversion and data migration and Purge/Archive.
- Involved in architectural and design reviews
- Designed and developed interfaces, financial and journaling modules
- Client interaction with business, operations, systems, technical teams at various levels.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes