Confidential, Wilmington, MA
Principle Embedded Software Engineer
- Developed data acquisition system in Matlab for Bird Technologies 4421Precision Power Meter via GPIB communication;
- Leaded software development for 3KW Solid State Microwave project in Simulink with Model Based Software Development.
- Porting two old projects software: NGAstron/P2R5 project from CCS V4 to CCS V7, and HFS project from Cygwin in Windows XP to Window 7 with Virtual Machine VMware in Windows XP.
- Developed regression test code for HFS project.
- Developed regression test on Python Behave with EtherCAT for P2R5 project.
- Developed software for Janus project integration test.
- Investigated and corrected EtherCAT slave board project was not able to download code to flash memory and run debug mode normally in CodeWarrior.
- Extracted code from Astron old product control board, and duplicated it on another control board.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Design, program and coordinate control systems and ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 wireless communication for solar Tracker with C/C++ in IDEs, such as Arduino, Atmel Studio 7.0, IAR Workbench and TI CCS;
- Design and develop digital - analog-mixed signal Ver2.2 node control board, including schematic and PCB layout/fabrication (included USB, I2C, SPI, and FLASH Memory) with CadSoft Eagle 7.7;
- Evaluate and design electrical systems, products, components and applications;
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods, testing finished products and system capabilities;
- Troubleshoot of electrical/electronic controls systems.
- From scratch developed main Genius Tracker software functions in C/C++ on ARM 32 bits controller SAMD21: SunTracking, BackTracking, Wind Sensor Reading, Stow control, external Real Time Clock;
- Porting ZigBee Wireless Debugger code (on LightWeight Mesh Stack) with OTA functionality from SAMR21 to SAMD21;
- Analyzed Ver2.1 node PCB board power supple noise issue, and provided solution.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Senior Project Engineer - SoftwareEmbedded Software Development - Lead
- Maintain source code and files with ClearCase and GIT;
- Troubleshoot software defects, regression testing software with Lauterbach’s Trace32 debugger, Vector’s CANape and CANalyzer, and HIL/dSPACE device;
- Utilize Simulink and Matlab in software development life cycle. Write scripts to modify, develop and test software.
- Follow software development life cycle, and act on Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Help OEM transmission division-section regain autonomous software release after the former left one year ago.
- Lead to port CT660 and CT680 Vocational Truck transmission software to support ECM platform update from A4 with 250k J1939 to A5 with 500k J1939. It is a pioneer application project for 500k Baud Rate on A5 ECM in CAT Electronic.
Confidential, New Bremen, OH
Electrical Engineer III - Software
- Maintain production and engineering software on ClearCase.
- Test, document firmware and software solutions based on requirements and specifications.
- Debug software issues and log data with PEAK CAN tool on prototype hardware and truck.
- Develop detailed design documentation including block, state and signal flow diagrams.
- Successfully finished 12 current product software update releases.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
Systems Electrical Engineer - Prod Dev Engineer Team Lead
- Perform sFMEA, provide validation requirements, review validation data, prepare Interface Control Document. Verify feature functionality with EATS’s HIL test system, and CAN tools.
- Provide requirements to the supplier and manage supplier product design, release and validation.
- Utilize CDMS, Hyperion and Teamcenter PLM to maintain an accurate and updated document.
- Successfully finished Clutch Monitoring feature ESR and ESI development.
Confidential, Erie, PA
Engine system Test Engineer
- Manage the locomotive engine test cell day to day activities, provide work assignments to the hourly work force, and interface with the engineering team.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Team, Global Lab Team, and Program Management to ensure tests will be completed on schedule, as requested and at the quality standards required.
- Investigate all engine requirements and mitigate risk by planning ahead and developing test cell to engine interface details.
- Use post processing software (UniPlot, Excel, ect.) review the daily sanity point and ensure all measurement equipment is functioning properly. Monitor and report test cell status from SCADA/HMI system.
- Work on control system, set up instrumentation and conduct first line troubleshooting, and provide critical information to the Global Labs team after a failure. Develop a list of improvements to the engine lab testing process and facility functionality.
- Successfully finished one 7FDL-16 4500hp locomotive engine 350 hours endurance test.
Confidential, Waterloo, IA
Engine Control system Application Engineer
- Manage software projects based on Agile software development processes for John Deere’s Skidder/Wheeled Feller Buncher (WFB) and HEX OA Excavator, including T2, T3, FT4 engine emission regulation;
- Manage software release schedule based on SAP database and customer request;
- Develop control interface document and calibrate vehicle options between engine controller unit (ECU) and vehicle controller unit (VCU);
- Build software with AUTOSAR for DYNO, mute build, physical build and production engine;
- Manage software version control in Repository-TortoiseSVN (Subversion);
- Review and analyze engine control system feature;
- Updated project schedule and related technical document on SharePoint;
- Review technical document and software, and release software for ECU;
- Test RTOS software with ETAS’s Hardware-in-loop (HIL) system, troubleshoot issues related to engine system on vehicle.
- Follow software development life cycle, and act on Agile/Scrum development environment.
Confidential, Dubuque, IA
Embedded System Software Engineer
- Design and develop system requirement, specification and control algorithm for electronic hardware interface and off-highway vehicle feature or subsystem under J1939/CAN network, as well as application software.
- Create, develop, integrate and porting in C/C++ software per John Deere Embedded Software Development Process and MISRA-C/C++ standard for C166/ST10 microcontroller in JD-RTOS.
- Determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Manage project software version in StarTeam;
- Analyze current production and experimental issues, develop an understanding of the root cause and create appropriate action plans to resolve these issues.
- Provide technical support to other functional teams, such as power train team, hydraulic and electrical hardware team, during system field-testing activities on an as needed basis.
- Provide necessary design documentation to support development of service publications.
- Safety for broadcast and television products (including other video and audio products) and their critical components, parts and assemblies, electronic measurement equipment, micro-computer and information processing system;
- Auditing and evaluating manufacturers’ quality assurance capability;
- Safety issuing (CCC mark, the former is Great Wall mark);
- As an independent laboratory with a lot of authorizations from China and abroad, such as UL, CSA, CE, TUV, FCC, ITS, SGS, STC, IECC etc.
Technician, Assistant Engineer, Engineer & Manager
- Provide process control and process automation engineering services for legacy systems and capital projects focusing on capacity increase, process optimization, and compliance improvements( Cubic automation warehouse systems, Distilling Building, Preparation Building, Preprocess Building, Scientific Lab Building and Vacuum and Condensing building);
- Utilize root cause analysis techniques for the systematic solving of problems, and provide solution to technical problems, and implement solutions.
- Support commissioning and validation activities;
- Support and lead projects from conceptual design through construction, commissioning, and validation
- Create and adhere to project budgets and schedules, performing work in accordance with internal Standing Operating Procedures(SOPs) and Good Engineering Practices, and ensuring compliance with GMP regulations;
- Design in Automation, PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems, possess PLC programming skills;
- Write functional specifications related to software and hardware, conduct for new equipment operation; Conduct industrial machines, equipment maintenance, and safety procedures
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects;
- Handle vendors and serving as a consultant as needed for projects;
- Be responsible for managing all standard gauges(including weight, length and capacity) using in the whole company;
- Provide field service for maintenance and repair of devices and equipments (including all kinds of pharmaceutical industrial equipments (AC or DC Motor and controller), scientific experiment instruments and manufacturing and packaging devices).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes