- Over 4+years of Information Technology experience with over 2 year as a Pega Developer and 2 years as QA tester.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and ability to prioritize key deliverables and meet SLAs and deadlines.
- Experience with analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support and migration of applications built in Pega.
- Experience in implementation of various PRPC components like Decision Tables, Decision Maps, Declarative Expressions, validations, correspondence rules, page list, page groups, data pages, assignments, utilities and split - join shapes
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer (PAL) and user interface development using Harness, sections and grid layouts
- Experience in creating Flow actions, interpreting Tickets and comprehension of complex Flow Shapes for business scenariosand implementation of Agents to support background processing.
- Good knowledge of Black Box, Functional, Positive, Negative, Smoke, Integration, System, Regression, User Acceptance (UAT), Database, End-to-End, Fail-Over and Compatibility testing
- Good comprehension in software development and project documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of defect life cycle and hands on experience with defect management using Quality Center.
- Good understanding and experience in SQL using MS SQL and Oracle
- Good experience and comfortable in working with onsite-offshore model in virtual team environment.
Technical Skills: Pega PRPC 7.x, 6.x, SQL, Business Objects
Operating Systems: Win XP, Windows 7, Linux
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g
Applications: MS-Office (Excel, Word), Quality Center, QTP
- Support the business requirements by customizing the case processing workflows for various existing Pfizer products and new products acquired in acquisition of other companies.
- Worked with the Business Leads, technical architects and Business Analysts to understand business requirements for design and development of the application.
- Developed artifacts and workflows according to PRPC guardrails.
- Automated the case processing workflows based on reporting rules for various products and case types
- Worked on PRPC User Interface development using Harnesses, Sections, Dynamic layouts and Flow Actions
- Implementation of Declarative Processing features - Expressions, Constraints, OnChange, Decision Rules like Decision Table, Decision Map.
- Worked with Pega debugging tools like Clipboard, Tracer to perform root cause analysis of defects
- Worked closely with business analysts and the testing team to minimize code defects
- Created and updated design documents and technical architecture documents to adhere to SDLC guidelines
Environment: Pega PRPC 7.1, Oracle 11g, HP ALM Quality Center, QuestTOAD
- Implemented Pega correspondence rules to send notification and reminder emails to groups who are responsible for the late metrics assigned to them
- Implemented automatic case assignment using predefined business rules to assign the metrics to various responsible groups based on predefined business rules
- Created user interface for Metric Detail and Case Detail tabs using Harness, Section, Repeating Grid layouts
- Implementation of Declarative Processing features - Expressions, Decision Table, Decision Map to associate the root cause analysis with the late metrics
- Created Process flows and properties based on the requirements.
- Customized and implemented default Flows, Flow actions and UI that are critical to the business
- Creation of search reports using Report Definition, List view and Summary view rules of PRPC.
Environment: Pega PRPC 6.2, Oracle, Quality Center
Confidential, New York
PEGA QA TESTER
- Created various validation rules to validate the data.
- Ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution related to PEGAPRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) matches customer requirements.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Executed BPM Business cases and gathered results
- Participated in Defect triage meetings to discuss defects with users and prioritize the defects
- Captured Test metrics, defect/observation trends and communicated those to the stake holders
Environment: Pega PRPC, Quality Center, JIRA
- Created and executed system test scripts in QC
- Logging defects in Quality Center
- Weekly defect review meetings
- Execute simple SQL statements in SQL Server to verify the data retrieved in Business Objects application
- Writing and executing basic Linux commands
Environment: Business Objects XI3.1, JIRA, Netezza
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes