- An analytical, meticulous IT manager with demonstrated expertise in quality/project management, software development, bank merger, acquisitions, process improvements, metrics/analytics, automation/performance, risk management, customer service, vendor relations, regression/user acceptance test, research/analysis, compliance, problem solving/troubleshooting in Global Delivery model.
- Adept at creating strategies and driving tactical execution while introducing technology and business needs in Banking, Retail, Technology domains.
- Overcomes challenges, demonstrates a commitment to exemplary quality, continuous cost reductions, ensuring desirable bottom - line results.
Productivity Software, Quality Management Tools: Clarity; Remedy; HP Quality Center 11.52/ALM; JIRA; QTP; UFT 11.52; eggplant; Load Runner/HP Performance Center 11.52; IBM Rational Tools; Clear Quest; Microsoft Office Suite; MS Project, Visio; Tableau; BI Reporting; ETL; SharePoint; Virtualization; Handheld Mobile Devices; Inventory Management; COTS (ARGO - Teller/Platform), FIS, SEI Wealth Platform, Cenlar Loan Origination
Software Configuration Tools: Clear Quest; Microsoft VSS, Visual Studio, TFS; Change Control Management Tools;
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Software Quality Assurance Program Manager
- Stabilized, enhanced QA organization in Deposit platform for TIAA, Ever Bank Merger Acquisition Program while formed new QA teams in Trust, Mortgage/Lending platforms with defined QA Charter, Strategy, Test Plans, Goals at Optimal Cost, managing $3m + QA spend - with goal of 15% cap for QA
- Define, Strategize Lift and Shift Test approach for successful Core Conversion in Everbank Merger Acquisitions
- Established Quarterly QA Metrics review with C Level Executives to measure success, outline opportunities
- Managed, Transformed 4 Global QA teams of 38 direct reports in 5 locations, delivered 98 projects in 18 months, started with 2 resources
- Setup Integrated Test Management processes in Mobile, Web Security, 3rd party changes at enterprise level
- Delivered 98% projects on time, with zero production defect
- Optimized Test Automation Strategy in Sprint -1 and API Level test for Deposit Platform
- Transforming QA to Agile/BDD approach as part of QE optimization in most work streams
- Created, enhancing Test Automation Strategy in Trust Platform for enterprise release of robust test suite
- Identified, setup strategy for Test Data Automation - 67% cost/time reduction over manual processes in 18 months
- Partner with Operation Support to ensure goal of Zero Defect leakage on every delivered project
- Collaborate with DevOps for change management in adherence with CI/CD, ensure stable test environment
Software Quality Assurance Manager
- Increased speed to market by reducing test cycle time by 60% through automation, process improvements, and test case optimization, reducing regression test cases from 5,000 to 2,400.
- Defined, presented QA metrics to development, PMO, senior management with goal of perpetual improvement.
- Oversaw cross-functional teams to perform defect leakage analysis at each phase, to contain leakage at 2% or below.
- Implemented relationship between QA and stakeholders to earn trust in Legacy/enterprise application releases.
- Implemented processes to manage UAT defects and transformation of production issues to defects.
- Implemented performance test, test environment/data management solution in pharmacy enterprise application test.
- Revitalized delivery of Pick-up-Today, Layaway, Data Strategy projects, Pharmacy Software Program Releases of Connexus Application, SOA based workflow, for Walmart US pharmacy operation, with 6 or more projects per release.
Environment: VB.Net, Informix, Hadoop, Hive, HP UFT, HP LoadRunner, Splunk, TestNG, Selenium, Angular JS, LINUXWin 7/2008 Server, Cassandra, Kafka, DB2, VSTS, JIRA, HP ALM 12.0, SOAPUI, DevTest, Agile Scrum
Senior QA Lead
- Created and enforced release milestones for enterprise releases of multiple applications/projects.
- Developed master test plan to track QA, test phase activities, and resource allocation.
- Authored test approach with defined test strategy and success criteria per QA CoE.
- Executed manual and automated test cases in system, integration, end-to-end, disaster recovery testing.
- Devised and published relevant QA metrics to track changes, risk assessment, and FMEA.
- Directed performance test team to identify scope in transactions for performance test.
- Led testing of Microsoft reporting services to accommodate Agile development.