- 10+ years of Software Testing experience in Banking and Telecom Domain.
- 8 years of web testing experience in waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- 5 years of BACKEND testing experience on UNIX/SQL environment
- 4 years of testing experience in Mainframe environment (CICS & Batch job)
- 3 years of testing experience in CTI - IVR application using VRU adapter/Avaya
- 2 years of experience in developing automated test scripts using QTP/VB.
- 2 + years of Team Coordination & Team Lead of on/off shore test effort.
- 3 years of Testing Experience using mobile applications (iOS/Android) for Confidential &T/Cricket Network
- Experienced in Static, FIT, SIT, Regression, E2E and UAT of web/win applications.
- Experienced in testing online Banking, Small Business and Retail applications.
- Knowledge in Selenium Web Driver for web testing.
QA Test Engineer
- Network Testing Services using IRIS, JDSU, HLR/HSS, Access7, GeoProbe of ATT/Cricket Prepaid mobile applications (Android/iOS) & mobile devices (Samsung, LG, iPhone, iPad)
- Testing ATT/Cricket Prepaid SIMs using mobile devices in a lab/production environment
- Performing Prepaid Mobile application tests using WP (web portal) and Amdocs Self-services activation portal (ASAP), POS (RQ4), CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Analyzing mobile call traces in IRIS, JeoProbe, JDSU, Access7
- Performing WIFI, VoLTE, and LTE testing using iPhones/LG/Samsung & collected device logs
- Provisioned/Activated different prepaid price plans and SOCs using Amdocs self-services activation portal (ASAP), and validated Entry in CSM and TC databases
- Expert in Lab testing using physical lab SIMs in the Confidential &T test lab
- Working on monthly release of Cricket CR/Enhancement and managing the project in ALM/QC
- Trouble shooting using UNIX and SQL developer
- Configuring Domestic and Roaming modes in TC and SCP side of jasper and Confidential &T environment
- Testing Voice, SMS, MMS & Data Browsing in International Long Distance (ILD) and Roaming environment, using Confidential &T Pre-Paid subscribers (25, 40, 50 and 60$ PP with or without ILD addon)
- Verifying Active charges and data usages using UNIX/SQL
- Testing Tablet Price Plan with iPad & configuring Mobile hot spots and tethering.
- Testing Mobile applications using DUMMY and Physical Lab SIM/IMEI
- Expert in Switch control, Tellegence, HLR/HSS, MIND to update and validate ATT mobility data.
Environment: UNIX, SQL Server, CRM, POS, Web Portal, AMSS Simulator, SOAP UI, ALM, SIT Lab, AMC serverWiresharke, FileZilla, MobaXterm, Putty, iPOC, iOS and Android devices, Ericson, AMC, Q Enterprise managerJDSU, IRIS, HLR/HSS, Access 7, Geo Probe & so on.
QA Integration Engineer
- Perform daily sanity test in Agile environment of BBNMS/UVERSE orders using simulator
- Create Ericson/Alcatel devices (FTTN, IP-CO and GPON) and clone rules and scripts for those
- Create Switch, physical link and run Query Network Inventory.
- Send Provision, Change & cease Order request in web generator for all types of NTI/devices.
- Create central and Remote location for the devices and connect to routers/switches
- Update LS properties files, change port, clean port/BAN, and stop/start servers as needed
- Analyze different UNIX log files and identify Error/Exception and report to dev to fix during sanity
- Analyze request/response/reply events in database and in UNIX by the task id and interface.
- Update table and insert data in the tables in network creation
- Perform GUI sanity and Network Creation of all 9 orders
- Perform Backend testing
Environment: UNIX, Oracle (SQL Developer), Simulator, SOAP UI, JIRA, OMS, Web, Wiki, Agile