- Delivering client satisfaction through expertise in requirements documentation, quality assurance, and testing
- High - energy business systems, quality assurance, and testing specialist with a record of achievement in creating test cases, conducting quality assurance, and providing leadership.
- Quick learner who picks up new technologies rapidly and interprets into a testing strategy.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Scrum Master Training Requirement Analysis Quality Assurance
Documentation Best Practices Use Cases/User Stories
Agile Development TestRail Technical Troubleshooting
Problem Solving Leadership STLC
SQL JIRA Waterfall Development
Jenkins SDLC UAT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Instrumental in establishing the QA team.
- Develop and revise a web-based and Mobile Home Healthcare software for electronic medical records.
- First agency to release OASIS and mobile notes documentation on Android and IOS devices. One of the principle testers on the Mobile Notes application. QA went from releasing 3 - 5 bug fixes a week to an average of 10 - 12 per week. With the introduction of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment we averaged 3-5 bugs/features deployed every other day.
- Coordinate with Product Managers/Owners on work for sprints and releases. Review support tickets for prioritizing and setting the backlog.
- Bug tickets went from 15-20 reported per day to 5-7 after the introduction of the QA Team.
- Work closely with the Engineers on the requirements and changes being made.
- Liaison with Customer Support to coordinate additional testing. Involved in the interview process to hire additional QA.
- Changed the QA process to be more in-line with the work. Started the cleanup of the backlog of defects.
- Went from over 8,000 open defects to 1,300 in under a year. Coordinate the clean out of the backlog of work completed but not released.
- Leader of a 7-person QA team.
- Established the QA process used for testing and releasing changes.
- Testing Website and Mobile applications for Electronic Medical Records.
- Release Coordinator for daily/weekly deployments.
- Jenkins to deploy software to testing server.
- CICD implemented for deployment.
- Customer Support Liaison for defects, trouble-shooting emergency spikes in call volume and error reported.
- Member of the Engineering Leadership Team.
- Multiple browser testing for product.
- UAT testing before release to clients.
- Instrumental in acquiring JIRA for defect tracking.
- Creating testcases in TestRail.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developed and revised tax software programs to update with changes in the tax law for print and e-file.
- Evaluated tax laws and regulations for federal and state projects to determine the need for updates.
- Onboarded and trained Development and Support Specialists (DSS) and Quality Assurance Analysts.
- Ensured operational functionality of software programs.
- Led the release team.
- Updated and maintained automation regression.
- Oversaw support databases. Responded to requests from clients.
- Insured the quality of the product after multi-platform upgrades.
- Forestalled the release of major defects in the tax software that would have resulted in clients’ having inaccurate tax returns via implementation of best practices in quality assurance.
- Assured the quality and accuracy on several federal and state modules and the subject matter expert on several major projects.
- Played a key role in creating and delivering a cost-saving quality assurance process for the tax development department and all seasonal team members, moving the quality upstream.