- Dynamic, versatile analyst with 3+ years experience providing test analysis and high quality test plans for diverse functional areas. Keen ability to analyze complex requirements and develop comprehensive tests that deliver solutions. Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to collaborate with cross - functional teams, form strategic partnerships, and successfully implement and oversee complex projects.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, SQL, Shell Scripting PowerShell
Application Software: Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer
Automation Testing Tools: WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Junit, TestNG, Apache Poi, JENKINS, ECLIPSE, Git
Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber
Project Management Tools: Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, MAC OS X, Linux
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 10g
QA Analyst/BA Analyst
- Perform preparation and execution of automation test scripts and test suites with Selenium Web Driver, using TestNG.
- Perform Manual Testing for Integration and Regression Testing where applicable.
- Developed Selenium test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java performed smoke, functional, regression, system, and user acceptance testing in web application while performing manual back-end testing.
- Key contributor in writing test cases and automated test scripts while executing manual and automated test scripts for system and regression testing, using Selenium WebDriver.
- Partner with developers on defects, issues, and AUT retest needs after code releases.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas of improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis and update the BRD to make sure that every design, user story, and test plan reflects the requirement.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Work with developers and testers to make sure that system processes are maintained.
Junior Software Tester
- Reviewed test documentation with clients, development team, and key stakeholders.
- Partnered with business and development teams to understand architecture and functionality of applications.
- Managed testing functions, from creating test plans, designing tests, and test scripts through to test implementation.
- Prepared test plans for various modules while documenting test cases and scripts for key screens of the application.
- Successfully converted manual integration tests into automated tests, using Selenium IDE extensively for GUI and functional testing.
- Ensured correct functionality across all environments, datasets, and business processes using Quick Pro.
- Supported Quality Center by debugging test scripts, creating batch tests, verifying test results, and reporting defects for correction.