- VMWare - ESXi, Microsoft - Hyper-V, Citrix - Xen, KVM, Openstack
- Stateful Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPNs, IPSec
- 2600, 2800, 3600, 4500
- L2 - VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, MSTP. L3 - RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPF. TCP/IP, UDP, WAN - DHCP, NAT/PAT, Unicast, multicast, broadcast, subnetting.
- HTTP, SSL, VPN, IPSec, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, IPv4 and IPv6, Cisco IOS.
- PD-128, TR-069 Compliance testing of DSL modems tcpdump, Ethereal/Wireshark, Packet Tracer.
- Test NMS/EMS (Network Management/Element Management Systems)
- Windows, Linux/UNIX.
Sr. Software QA Engineer
- IP test and measurement for virtualized (Hyper-V, ESXi and KVM, Xen) and physical network infrastructure. Experience with Openstack Grizzly, Havana and Icehouse - Keystone, Nova, Glance, Cinder, Neutron/Quantum.
- Run orchestration scripts for deploying Controller and Test Modules on ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen, Openstack and test new features.
- Test TeraVM on Virtual platforms - Configured as a Controller, connected to which are Test Modules that generate and pass traffic. Covers TCP/UDP and protocols - HTTP, FTP, IGMP, VoIP, RTSP, DDoS, VPNs etc.
- Write Perl scripts for creating test groups using CLI (Command Line Interface)
Tech Support Engineer
- Supporting customers resolving issues with Confidential Firewalls
- Configure L2/L3, VPN, Global Protect, High Availability
- Configure High-Availability, URL Filtering, Data Filtering, File Blocking, user-id agent for a NGFW.
Software QA Consultant
- Project Arris: EMS testing of DG950, DG902 and MG5000 Arris Wireless Cable Modems.
- Project Ericsson: EMS Testing of Broadband Loop Multiplexer (BLM) - SONET based access product.
- Project Silver Spring Networks: Responsible for testing of HANs for smart grid. Permit join/remove device, publish prices, display message, DRLC using zigbee spec, HAN test harnesses. Configure Cisco switches and routers.
- Project Arris: Test Arris wireless cable modems – WTM 652, DG560, TM702G. Consistency of parameters between – Web GUI, CLI & SNMP.
- Test CMS (Component Management Systems) – Web based GUI and Oracle Database (Client-server model)
- Test interoperability of DSL and wireless modems – Motorola, Bell-Canada, Actiontec, Australian Telecom, Telmex, Telstra, British Telecom modems. Test PD-128 and TR-069.
- Manage a large project of testing wireless modems from Actiontec, Confidential and Motorola – 802.11 a/b/g, security features – WEP, WPA and WPA2 – TKIP and PSK.
- Responsible for getting the PD-128 tests and CMS API testing automated – using SOAP, XML.
- Get test strategies and test plans developed, reviewed and executed
- Responsible for scheduling bug scrub meetings and tracking bug reports, maintaining project related test statistics, test metrics and bug status.