- 8+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and testing of enterprise level Internet, Intranet and N - tier architecture web applications on Windows.
- Extensive experience in testing tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest API or SOAP testing using soap UI.
- Expertise in writing Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server 2005/2008 R2, DB2 and Oracle 9i.
- Strong experience in Object-Oriented Methodologies, 3- Tier, n-Tier and Service Orientated Architectures (SOA).
- Developed unit test cases in C# for testing backend layer to leverage Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Migrated manual test cases to Automation test scripts using selenium and C#.
- Proficient in designing applications using Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral including Singleton, Factory, Façade, Kendo UI MVVM, Composite UI and Dependency Injection etc.
- Proficient with Agile Methodology and worked on agile tools like Jira, TFS, fogbuzs, Bugzilla etc
- Efficiently worked with Healthcare, Inventory Control for Dealership/Retailer of Consumable Goods, retail & utilities industry and HIPPA, providing IT support for various public housing authorities nationwide.
- Worked closely with the customers and marketing people to resolve issues, improve usability and to reduce costs. Handled all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle including architectural design, project planning, documentation, product development, testing, debugging, reviewing and distribution and publishing.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Language: VB.Net, C# 2.0/3.0/4.0, SQL, T-SQL
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver with C#, NUnit, SOAP UI, Fiddler
.Net Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework 1 to 4.5, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), Windows Forms, Windows Service, Web Forms (ASP.NET), Web Service, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, SSIS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XAML, IIS, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, KendoUI, knockoutjs, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP, JSON.Net
Concepts: Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture
Version Control Tools: Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS 2005 and 2008), Team Build
Defect Managing/ Agile Tools: HP Quality Center 9.2, ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS 2012, Fogbuz
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, Windows 10, MS DOS
Selenium Automation Engineer
Tools: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC, HTML 5, CSS, jQuery, Kendo UI, C#, Selenium WebDriver, LINQ, Visual Studio 2015, DB2, Entity Framework, JSON.Net, REST, WCF Services, .NET Web services, SOAP UI, Fiddler, TFS.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering, analyzing, writing Test Scenarios document.
- Prepared test cases, Test Sets, Defect tracking report in TFS
- Used Factory method, Façade and singleton design patterns for writing unit test cases in C#.
- Actively involved in agile test/development environment with daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective etc.
- Migrated manual test cases to automated test scripts using selenium and C#.
- Performed web service testing using soap UI.
- Opened and tracked defects/bug in TFS.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming fundamentals during all phase of application development.
- Created views, stored procedures using DB2.
- Wrote unit test cases and performed unit testing using C# for business logic layer.
- Hands on experience in Cross Browser Testing on the latest browser versions and plug-ins, to be complaint at organization level.
- Designed & developed the entire application, interacting with Business leader and their assistants, translating their requirements into maintainable code modules.
- Designed and Developed SOA Architect for multi-tier application using Web service, WEB API Service and Design patterns.
- Developed views and models using ASP.NET MVC 4.0.
- Involved in Restful Web service development using .NET technologies like ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 4.0(WebAPI), C#.NET, EF and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used Dependency Injection, Factory method, Façade and singleton design patterns for writing business logic and data access layers using C#.
- Responsible for creating stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Worked on JSON format using Json.Net library to store and retrieve data in JSON string.
- Prepared accurate time and cost estimates for assigned tasks.
- Developing Unit Test Cases Script using C# and VSTS.
- Actively involved in code review process like peer code review.