- 2 years of extensive experience in Software testing of Web and Mobile software applications with expertise in QA processes, delivery of quality software, products, systems and applications to meet business, market and customer needs.
- Extensive experience in, functional testing, smoke testing, regression testing, black box testing, GUI testing, back - end testing, exploratory testing, browser compatibility testing, load/performance testing in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Platforms: Windows, macOS, UNIX/LINUX, iOS, Android OS
Test Automation Framework: Selenium, Cucumber
Testing Framework: TestNG
Build Management and Tool: Maven
Version Management Tool: GitHub, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Database: Oracle MySQL
Software Development Processes: Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
Bug Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla
AIS: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Sales Force, Tableau, ACL, Peachtree
Confidential, Los Altos, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Participated in requirement review, test planning daily scrum/defect review meetings with Project manager, Developers, and Business analysts.
- Executed manual test cases to ensure functionality of the daily releases of Web application.
- Performed back-end testing by creating and executing SQL queries.
- Performed Behavior Driven Testing using Selenium Web-Driver, Cucumber and Java to test web application to verify functionality, release acceptance and regression for new release.
- Participated in defining strategy for regression testing and test automation to coordinated execution with QA automation team based on scenarios developed.
- Involved in daily standup meeting and discussed about the new builds.
- Reported bugs through Bugzilla, bug tracking system.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Software QA Analyst
- Analyzed specifications and assisted QA team to create test data, test cases for Functional, Regression, Smoke and System testing, smoke, GUI testing
- Developed, maintained and executed manual test cases and regression scenarios for Web and Mobile applications under test.
- Performed Back-end testing by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Perform manual API testing using Postman.
- Knowledge of how to collect log files from mobile devices via XCode and Android studio using ADB command line tool for troubleshooting.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM) to make sure all requirements are covered by test cases.
- Tested web application compatibility on different browser versions (Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS).
- Reported bugs found in the testing process in Microsoft TFS and retested the system to make sure bugs were fixed.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.