- Over 6 years of strong experience in Software Quality Assurance Analyst and Testing (Manual and Automation), test Plan Formulation, Functionality, GUI, Performance and Regression Testing in Web Based and Client/Server Applications in different environments and different Browsers.
- Proficient in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and through understanding of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience working with HR/Payroll Applications, Credit Benefit Services, E - commerce, Telecommunications, Insurance and Healthcare organizations.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing System Specification documents, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts and interacted with development Engineers
- Extensive working knowledge in creating and documenting User stories and Tasks in Version One and Rally.
- Expertise in creating, modifying and enhancing automation scripts using Selenium with core Java
- Very good exposure of testing applications on wide range of Mobile handset for different vendors which includes Blackberry, Android, LG, iPhone.
- Extensive experience on Smoke testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing, Performance Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience includes the testing of Intranet, Internet and Client/Server and Web based applications using automated testing tools like Selenium.
- Extensively worked on Web services testing using SOAP UI and Chrome’s Advanced REST Client for performing functional and regression testing and also for testing REST API’s for iPad and Mobile applications.
- Extensively used Application Lifecycle Management, Rally, and Quality Center for reporting Defects.
- Comfortable with testing applications on .NET, JAVA, C, C++, HTML, Oracle, SQL.
- Involved in Load Test and identifying the performance decrement of the Servers.
- Good interaction with developers, managers and team members to coordinate job tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet dead lines
- Ability to go to the core of the problem, Good work ethics, excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Good team player and ability to master new technologies quickly.
- Enthusiastic about learning new concepts in emerging technology.
Testing Tools: Selenium 2.0
Databases: My SQL
Web Testing: Browser-Side Test, Page-Layout, Hyperlink, Integration Test, Data Validity and Cross-Browser Compatibility testing.
Database Testing: Transaction Testing (front end to back end testing), Data Mapping/ Data Conversion & File Validation
Operating Systems: MSDOS, UNIX, Windows Ancestors, Mac OS .
- Experienced in analyzing Project Requirements and effective in transferring knowledge to offshore team members.
- Developed Test Estimation and Test Plan.
- Identified resource allocations and constraints.
- Prepared Requirement traceability matrix and decision matrix for the projects.
- Designed and Executed Test Cases for all releases on time.
- Involved in running JCL jobs in Mainframe DB2 and validate results in the tables.
- Participated in project meetings and used leadership, analytical and problem solving skills to contribute to the quality of the product.
- Coordinated for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Managed Test activities conducted by offshore resources.
- Effectively conducted weekly audits on test compliance to ensure the quality.
Environment: Windows 2007, QC, Mainframe DB2, COBOL, JCL, Agile, Manual Testing and Regression Testing
Quality Analyst- Supportive Engineer
- Conducted requirement gathering workshop
- Executed and evaluated manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Setup the run time testing environment and reporting.
- Execute the test cases and update test results in Test link.
- Reporting the test results to the manager.
- Performed regression, system, integration, functional and UAT testing.
- Execute My SQL query for backend environment validation and verification.
- Report bugs in bug tracking tool.
- Involved in regular project review meetings & testing status meetings. Sending test reports to the Project Manager and Project Team.
- End to End testing.
Environment: .Net, Java, jQuery, Php, My SQL, Windows Xp, Linux