- Around 7.7 years of total experience and around 6+ years of experiance in Performance Testing which includes one and half year of SAP Performance testing experience.
- Strong expertise in performance testing/Performance engineering of client server, Mobile and Web based applications in, Healthcare, Retail, Banking and Finance domain.
- Involved in all the phases of testing cycle - performance test assessment, NFR gathering, NFR Identification, planning, execution, reporting and Closure.
- Executed performance tests like Load, Stress and Endurance.
- Hands on experience in performance testing tools with protocols - Web HTTP/HTML, Web GUI,Webservice, SAP WEB, SAP GUI, Citrix and Seibel.
- Monitor test execution and analyze Test results for bottleneck identification and Continuous interaction with Business on results reporting and recommendations.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Acclaim for troubleshooting skills, identifying bottlenecks and QA
- Agile methodology: Active participation in Sprint review, planning, daily Scrum.
- Worked for multiple clients on multiple projects
- Having Knowledge on test automation tools like Sikuli, UFT and Parasoft
- I have done POC’s for different projects on performance testing tools like Gatling, Appvance and Parasoft
Area of Specialization: Performance Testing using Confidential Load Runner, Parasoft and VSTS
Performance Testing Tools: Confidential Load Runner 9.52/11, Parasoft, VSTS
Test Management Tools: Confidential Performance Center 9.52/11/11.5 , Confidential Quality Centre, ALM 11, JIRA
LR Protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Webservices, SAP GUI, SAP Web, Flex.
Performance Test Engineer
- Developed Reports for all the Modules using Jasper report (IReport) Tool and Developed JSP pages to call the Jasper report generated
- Project Documentation and Fixing Bugs.
- Page Designing and Understand the project life cycle properly.
- Writing Test Cases for the Reports Module.
- Performing unit testing followed by the System testing for all the Report Modules.
- First point of contact between Test team and test lead, sending daily test team activity reports to test lead and test manager.
- Preparation of test execution summary reports.
Performance Test Engineer
- Scripting of various business processes according to the test plan.
- Existing scripts enhancements according to the business processes.
- Load testing and Capacity testing of the SAP Web and SAP GUI applications.
- Load model creation based on the SLAs defined by the client.
- Designing scenarios based on the Load model.
- App server and DB monitoring using Sitescope .
- Monitoring of SAP ECC systems using various T Codes.
- Working together with SAP team to look for bottlenecks in application and discuss recommendations.
- Test report creation and reporting.
Tools: Used: Confidential LoadRunner 9.52, Performance Center 9.52, Wily, Sitescope
- Scripting of various business processes using Web protocol using VSTS 2010.
- Creating scenarios according to the load model.
- Performing load test and stress test on the application.
- Server configuration in the tool and setting up monitors.
- Coordination with Development team for bottleneck identification.
- Results analysis and reporting.
Tools: Used: VSTS 2010