- 4+ years of professional IT experience which includes experience in Testing environment and various related technologies.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium Web Driver Automation Framework for Smoke test and Regression test using TestNG.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases with major responsibilities.
- Expertise in implementing Waterfall, Agile and Scrum Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices.
- Experience in different Testing methodologies like Black Box, White Box, Smoke Testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Unit, Integration testing, GUI testing, System Testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT) Installation, Compatibility and Load testing.
- Experience in preparing test data for positive and negative testing and identified critical bugs in the product early in the test execution cycle.
- Back - End testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experienced in Mobile Testing on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience with Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, committed team player.
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Cypress, Cucumber, Appium
Test Tools: PuTTY, Charles Proxy, Fiddler, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, DevTools
Build/Integration: Jenkins, Maven, SVN, Git, GitHub, GitLab
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, RubyMine, Sublime Text, Android Studio, Xcode
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
Virtualization: VMware, Parallels, Docker
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Internet, Intranet, Wireless, WiFi, Mobile
Bug Tracking: JIRA, TestRail, Mantis, Bugzilla, Elementool, Redmine, Youtrack, Confluence
Confidential, Los Gatos, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Followed Agile Methodology for application Implementation and Testing and participated in sprint daily scrum, planning, review, meetings.
- Tested Confidential .com - the E-commerce WEB Application for selling proprietary products.
- Performed manual testing of a web based applications for online shopping.
- Tested E-Commerce features: Shopping Cart, Credit Card processing, Accounts, Registration, and Refunds.
- Performed integration testing with third party financial institutions such as AmEx, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Performed Automation Testing using Selenium (Java/Python) in Unit Test, Junit and TestNG, Page Object framework.
- Automate the test cases and performed Gray Box Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Usability testing.
- Data testing and validation of the data for executing SQL queries on test data held on a database.
- Execute Browser Compatibility Testing (IE/Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) of a Web based application.
- Create and execute End to End Use Cases for User Acceptance Testing and responsible for centralizing the testing approaches in various projects.
- Collected logs using ADB command tool.
- Performed Integration Testing by verifying the data entered in Web site through Database application (SugarCRM).
- Analyzed business requirements and suggested improvements to the product features.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test Cases also involved in weekly status and task review meeting.
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Automated, debugged and resolved issues in test scripts.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate the data from Oracle.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace test cases to functional requirements.
- Utilize extensive knowledge with Mobile testing for Android and iOS applications.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying root causes of problems.
- Manage JIRA tasks and report bugs found to the appropriate department.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that all content is bug free and ready for release.
- Ensure products and features that are slated for release are finished and on track for deployment.
- Manage bug testers to ensure features and products are tested in a timely manner.
- Coordinated with the Project team in regular meetings during the testing and release phases.