- A goal - oriented person with 7 years of experience in software quality testing of web based application across different technology platform(s) to ensure that delivered software have met quality standard and satisfied business requirements.
- Full knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience in software development methodologies including Waterfall models and Agile (Kanban and Scrum).
- Proficient in test design, test plan development and implementation, test case creation and execution, test process and test metrics.
- Proven experience in using test management and defect tracking system such as JIRA, Trello.
- Solid knowledge in manual testing and executing automated test scripts.
- Proven experience in software testing methods and techniques including block box and grey box testing, partial white box, and Ad Hoc testing.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Compatibility Testing (cross-browser and mobile), Acceptance Testing, Web Accessibility Testing.
- Experience in data interface and migration testing (XML and HTML data source) and knowledge in using XML Schema Validator tool, Jason Schema Editor and Share Point.
- Experience in SQL queries, functions, triggers and stored procedure for Backend testing and End-2-End testing.
- Experience using test automations tools including Selenium, Test Complete, AppPerfect, TAPP.
- Provide improvements and reporting status of application, design and develop test suites to provide functional and performance validation.
- Knowledge in W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A, AA and experience using accessibility testing tool such as WAVE, JAWS (screen reader).
- Experience in testing Google Analytics and Google Tag.
Test Management Tools: Jira, Zephyr, Trello, Confluence
Languages: HTML, XML, Java, SQL, Node JS
Automation Tools: Selenium, Test Complete, appPerfect (Performance and Load Test)Accessibility
Testing Tool: JAWS, WAVE, W3C CSS Validator
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2016, Mac OS, Linux
Software Quality Analyst
- Took the lead role in acceptance and functional manual testing, actively involved in creation of test cases and acceptance criteria in Gherkin format for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- As member of the Agile team participated in daily standup meetings, product demo, product grooming as well as retrospective.
- Work closely with Developers, Scrum Master as well as Product Owner in the requirements discussion, proposed solution and acceptance criteria.
- Responsible in conducting functional, regression, cross-browser compatibility testing on different platforms (Windows, Mac OS), browsers versions (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and mobile testing on different devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Identified, analyze and documented defects using defect tracking system (Jira and Trello).
- Responsible for defect tracking, defect reporting, monitoring, reproducing and closing defects.
- Responsible for test recommendation and sign-off for Pre-Live and Post-live Regression testing
- Created QA metrics, test and bug reports and other test related documents.
- Involved in Test Plan preparation and requirements gathering.
- Involved in project scheduling and test estimation.
- Conducted complex SQL queries during end-to-end testing stage.
- Developed and execute automated test scripts.
Accountant and Administrative Staff
- Created financial reports and analysis, managed financial areas with responsibility for budgets, payroll, accounts payable and account receivables.
- Prepared account payable, receivables schedule and bank reconciliation report.
- Analyzed, compiled financial information and reconciled report and financial data.
- Process journal entries and performed accounting corrections.
- Performed administrative assistance to all employees concerning employees benefit (SSS, Health and Mutual Fund), taxes, company policies
Accounting & Administrative Staff
- Prepared financial reports and analysis report.
- Process journal entries, journal ledger and recording cash disbursement.
- Responsible in billing and collection.
- Responsible in preparing and filing of Government Taxes, SSS, Philhealth, HDMF Mutual Fund and other business requirements and permits.
Accounting Assistant / Administrative Assistant
- Process journal entries and recording cash disbursement, purchase book, sales book, cash receipts book.
- Prepared monthly working paper and schedule of accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- Process and releasing checks.
- Responsible in filing of Government Taxes and supporting schedules
- Check and audit daily Sales Report
- Conducted year-end inventory of office supplies and capital goods
- Process of employee payroll