- Obtain a position in Quality Assurance Engineering as a seasoned, growth - focused Professional leveraging 6+ years of technical expertise, result oriented, well determined Test Engineer and contribute with my technical expertise to contribute to the future growth and success of the organization as well as my career and transition to a more challenging role.
- I have extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual and automation testing.
- I have earned reputation in meeting deadlines when required, conforming to specific requirements and adhering to established plans.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Appium (iOS & Android) Cucumber-JVM, Quick Test Pro (QTP), SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured, Swagger
Test Management: HP Quality Center/ Application Lifecycle Management(ALM), Rational Quality Manager
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center, On Time, Version One, Rational Clear Quest
Requirement Management: HP Quality Center, Rational Requisite Pro, Rally
Development IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application: Microsoft Office Suite, VMware, Share Point, Confluence, Slack
Operating Systems: Windows 8/10, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, DOS, Windows XP
Cloud Testing: SeeTest(Experitest), Sauce-Labs, BrowserStack
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Worked on microservices architecture.
- Tested RestAPI using Postman and automated using Java, TestNG and RestAssured in Cucumber framework.
- Using Kafka messaging service to enqueue and dequeue the events to the respective topics.
- Validating the data in respective kit DBs such as Oracle, Cassanndra and in Ambari.
- Used Git for Version Controlling and JIRA for project management
- Analyzing the failures by checking the logs in Kubernetes
- Working on more than one product delivery cycle simultaneously.
- Developing test design specifications, test plans and protocols.
- Web Based Application Automation Testing Experience using Selenium Web driver.
- Identifying the relationship of bugs to software code
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and the business community
- Analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Apache Maven, JSP, JSF, Restful Web Service, HTML, AngularJS, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Appium, SeeTest., Jenkins, Docker, Xcode, Android Studio
QA Senior Automation Engineer
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Introduce and implement automation testing framework to the organization.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser testing.
- Build Automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Implement wide range of functional testing by various QA Automation Test Framework like Data Driven and Behavioral Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability
- Implement cross browser and cross platform testing with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber JVM.
- Develop and implement robust Selenium Page Object Model framework with Selenium WebDriver using Object Oriented Programing Java and open source unit test framework TestNG
- Strong background in coding for automation.
- Develop Restful Web Service testing framework with Java to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of user interface and software application test plans.
- Track the bug and enhancement requests as they are entered into bug tracking systems.
- Participate in project development meetings to provide guidance on quality and quality testing issues from project creation to completion.
- Interact with the project team members to ensure all documentation and quality procedures are completed as per our internal processes and procedures.
- Integrated our automation executions with our CI process (Jenkins) so our scripts are executed each time a build is kicked off
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Apache Maven, JSP, JSF, Restful Web Service, HTML, AngularJS, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Appium, SeeTest., Jenkins, Docker, Xcode, Android StudioNordstrom
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium Page Object Model.
- Analyzed Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database Schema to develop test cases.
- Developed QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Developed robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Created complex Key word driven, Data driven, and Table driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Created Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Used detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs with users to better understand requirements
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
- Reported and tracked defects, monitored defects reported by team.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Restful Web Service, HTML, Soap UI, WebSphere, AngularJS and Oracle, Bamboo