- Over 3 years of experience in preparing Test strategy, Test plan, Test methodology, Test scenarios, Test summary reports, Test cases and Test documents for both automated and manual testing based on User requirements, System requirements and Use case documents.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and waterfall model
- Extensive experience in Error guessing, Exploratory, Boundary Value Analysis, Accessibility, Cross Browser, Re - testing, Usability Testing, Ad-hoc, Equivalence Partitioning, Regression, end to end testing
- Effectively lead software testing team while improving development and testing processes to efficiently deliver products and services which meet customer expectations
- Experience in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy, Traceability Matrix, Test data and Test Harness and Test Reports for both manual and automated testing
- Experience in setting up build and Continuous integration, have enabled teams to start using build automation and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Expert in creating automation test framework using java.
- Skilled in creating data driven, keyword driven and hybrid framework creation.
- Extensive experience in selection, organization, execution of automation test cases and test scripts.
- Skilled in using Junit and TestNG to create test framework using selenium WebDriver.
- Sound technical knowledge on creating test data to data driven test script using apache poi library.
- Knowledge on setting up and using build management tools including maven, ant according to the team requirements.
- Experienced in providing efficient locator strategy including modified XPath, CSS selector, to run test script in steady condition.
- Expert in designing and developing automated scripts for Functional and Integration Testing using Selenium.
- Performed API Testing using SoapUI.
- Familiar with Behavior driven development using cucumber.
- Expertise in problem solving and Bug Reports using Bug Tracking Tools.
- Expert in using Jira as a project management tools.
- Expert in writing SQL queries to extract data from database tables to perform Database Testing.
- Keen attention to detail/accuracy, and ability to function in a stressful environment.
- Excellent communication and service oriented skills with added multitasking ability.
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Junit, TestNG, Apache Poi, JENKINS, ALM, JIRA, ECLIPSE, Net beans, Git
Application Software: VMware, MS Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Power Point, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Putty
Project Management: Jira, HP ALM, Bugzilla
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 10g
O/S: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, MAC OS X, Linux
Programming Language: Java, C++, C#, SQL
Confidential - Laurel, MD
- As a member of Automation QA team, participated in Test Requirement sessions and interacted with Lead Business users and Business Analysts to gather Business Test requirements Involved with the Technical team and Product owner to understand about functionality.
- Performed End-to-End system testing and reported defects in Jira.
- Carried out various types of testing at the deployment of each build including Sanity, & Smoke Testing.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for Automation Testing.
- Prepared and provided Test Plan document, Traceability Matrix document to Project Management Group and Business Group for their reviews and sign-offs.
- Worked as an Automation Tester, responsible for development and maintenance of Automation Frameworks, tools and solutions.
- Used TestNG to create regression test suite for performing batch testing.
- Participate in the automated testing tool vendor selection process. Conduct a Pros & Cons analysis of Selenium.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver in stable condition.
- Ran tests by using Selenium for Firefox. IE, Chrome.
- Design, create, and customize scripts using various scripting language and testing tools, such as Selenium with Java, TestNG, for data-driven, hybrid driven using framework.
- Worked with QA Manager, Business Analysts, and Developers to plan the Testing effort and resource estimates.
- Prepare the Test Scenarios and test cases from the Use Cases.
- Executed Manual Test Cases and verified actual results with expected results.
- Wrote Test Plans and Test Cases according to business requirements.
- Performed Browser Compatibility Testing and Web Testing.
- Wrote SQL queries to extract data from database tables to perform Database Testing. Develop SQL Queries to check data validity and database Integrity.
- Developed Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
- Conducted End-to-End, Manual Testing of the system and prepared and managed test cases using Jira.
- Performed Browser Compatibility Testing and Web Testing.
- Involved in generating weekly progress report.
Confidential - Timonium, MD
Junior Test Analyst
- Analyzed and maintained requirements and created Traceability Matrix (RTM) between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Created and managed test cases and detailed test procedures for administered software tests.
- Determined acceptance criteria and recorded software test results.
- Analyzed test results and recorded and reported defects.
- Manual testing for checking the flow of the application Functionality, Positive and Negative testing.
- Maintained and executedSeleniumregression suite.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium ID WebDriver, Eclipse IDE.
- Executed functional, regression, and end-to-end testing as required on GUI and Mainframe applications.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases usingSeleniumWebDriverto automate manual testing solutions.
- Involved in automating test cases usingSeleniumWebDriver.
- Wrote and executed new test procedures; updated test procedures as functionality changed during testing cycle.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression, System, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during the various phases of the application testing.
- Documented and tracked software defects.
- Tested the application for browser compatibility using internet explorer, Netscape Navigator, and Fire fox.
- Interacted with developers and Business Analysts to resolve defect issues.