- Over 7 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in all stages of testing and SDLC implemented using Waterfall and Scrum Frame work in the Agile Methodology.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/IDE, Junit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in developing automation frameworks using Page Object Model, Data driven and Hybrid test approach in Selenium.
- Experience in automating web applications using Selenium Web driver & pulling reports using TestNG.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Proficient in documentation of deliverables in testing process (Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Summary, Status Reports and Defects in HP Quality Center/ALM & JIRA)
- Experience in testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Experience in SQL, extensively executed SQL queries on different kind of DB tables in order to review successful transaction of data.
- Experience using Web - debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Extensively involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Cross-Browser Testing.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases, Test Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis for critical and recurring defects.
- Experience in Java, VB Script, XML, HTML/CSS
- Continues to explore testing best practices and has keen interest in learning new technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Good communication, analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE, Cucumber, HP QC/ALM, QTP, SoapUI
Languages: Java, VB Script, XML, HTML/CSS
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG, Hybrid Framework
Data Bases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM, ClearQuest, Bugzilla Continuous
Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Operating Systems: Windows (XP& 7, 8, 10), Linux
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for providing test cases and executing them within an AGILE software development SCRUM environment.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Created test scripts in Selenium and enhanced those scripts using Java API and Test NG.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated them by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Modification and execution of Test case Scripts in Selenium WebDriver, design of automation test framework with TestNG.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Used Maven to help manage project’s build, report and documentation across the network.
- Involved in pushing automated test suites into Continuous Integration with Jenkins and monitored the test execution and results.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SoapUI.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process.
- Worked on regression testing, automation estimation, design and framework.
- Contributed and assisted in the management of bug tracking databases built in JIRA.
- Actively involved with scrum and sprint meetings, managing sprint backlog, removing obstacles to progress, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments.
- Manually performed Back-End testing by writing and executing SQL queries using SQL Server.
- Analyzed failures and Root Cause Analysis found through the execution of tests and retested them.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Involved in Defect triage meetings and reviewed with Development team and discussed about the open tickets created by QA team.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, SQL Server, TestNG, JIRA.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Analyzed the business requirements and solution specs to understand the application and to identify the gaps.
- Developing Test Automation using Cucumber BDD. Gherkin scripts and writing Step Definitions for behavior in Selenium using Java.
- Design & Develop data driven framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG (apache POI API), Page Object Model Design Pattern and Cucumber for BDD.
- Preparation and execution of automation test scripts and test suites with Selenium WebDriver using TestNG.
- Used Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver for generating test scripts and to automate Functional and Regression Testing.
- Executed Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Performed Functional testing, GUI testing and Cross browser testing.
- Extensively used HP Quality Center (ALM) for writing Test Cases, executing Test Cases, Logging Defects and Tracking Defects.
- Generated various reports and graphs from Quality Center to report the test status progress.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix between Requirements and Test Cases to ensure maximum coverage of the Requirements.
- Validated webservice modules using SoapUI.
- Stored all the testing and project documents in the SharePoint site.
- Prepared test data and test results (input/output files) for data driven method.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis for critical defects.
- Identified test case reusability, executed test runs, and validated actual results against expected results.
- Wrote SQL queries to test the oracle database and validate the data integrity.
- Coordinated meetings with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the bugs and their timely resolution.
- Participated in daily status meetings, weekly project meetings, design review meetings and defect review meeting.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE/WebDriver, SoapUI, TestNG, SQL, Oracle, HP QC.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Analyzed the Business Requirement documents to understand the application and to identify the gaps.
- Attended in detailed Requirement Walkthrough meetings with Business Analysts and Developers.
- Assigned work to offshore team and make sure that they are not facing any conflicts with analyzing the requirements.
- Developed Test Plans and created Test Cases based on Business Requirement documents.
- Coordinated and involved in test case walkthrough meetings with developers and stakeholders.
- Reviewed Test Cases developed by other team members as part of Peer Review.
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suites
- Tested different modules like Admin, Approver, Accounting, Traveler, Credit Card and OCR Receipt Imaging.
- Performed Functional Testing, End to End and Regression Testing.
- Responsible for automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed automation scripts and framework modules using page object model.
- Implemented data driven frame work while developing the automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Tracked the progress of the test team through weekly status reports.
- Reviewed automation test scripts developed by automation team and executed regression suite.
- Used HP QC/ALM and ClearQuest to track the defects.
- Manually performed Back-End testing by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis for critical defects.
- Performed browser compatibility testing
- Participated in Weekly project meetings, Release meetings, Design review meetings and Defect review meetings.
Environment: Java, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver/IDE, HP QC/ALM, SQL Server