- RPA developer with Over all 10 + IT Experience and 8+ years of experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Extensive exposure in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)phases such as Agile and Scrum.
- 2+ years of experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and expertise in Automation Anywhere.
- UiPath Foundation Diploma Certified.
- UiPath SAP Automation Certified.
- Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Experience in identifying the automatable processes for doing process assessments and robotic factor calculation.
- Maintain several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization.
- Experience in preparing and presenting business case for automatable processes, solution designing and developing automation tasks for the identified processes.
- Designed and configured Automation Anywhere infrastructure for development, test and live environments, which comprises Interactive clients, Resource PCs, Application servers and Database servers.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Implemented User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Good Knowledge in RPA Process and can identify new process if needed.
- Worked extensively on Agile Projects and hands on experience in creating task for sprint in JIRA and attended Sprint Planning, Scrums, Sprint Review meetings.
- Extensive experience in Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing in different stages of SDLC.
- Expertise in different levels of testing Smoke testing, Positive testing, Negative testing, and Integration testing.
- Experienced in documenting Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Defect Reports.
- Having experience in BOT Insight which is useful in analytics solution designed for bots.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, and Eclipse.
- Effectively used String Commands, Excel Commands, PDF Operations, Metabots, Decision Rules, Loops, Variable Operations for performing various functions.
- Experience to work with business stakeholder in understands process automation needs and document technical requirements for robotic process automation.
- Worked with various RDBMS technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, and MS - SQL, SAS.
Programming Languages: SQL
RPA Tools: Automation Anywhere, UiPath.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 11g.
SQL Server Tools: SSIS, SSRS.
Configuration Management: TFS.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio.
OS: Windows XP/7/10.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Confidential, SFO, CA
RPA Developer, Automation
- Involved in automate the business requirement using Automation Anywhere by creating tasks using task recorder and task editors.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Proactively designed RPA Tasks as per application and business requirements.
- Experience in managing robot's workloads using Automation Anywhere Work Queues.
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Automated tasks using web recorder and Scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements.
- Extensively worked with command like APP Integration, Manage Windows Control, Object Cloning and Variable Operations.
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using Automation Anywhere.
- Maintain and the several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization.
- Formulated and executed agile processes for enhancing performance.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation.
Environment: Automation Anywhere10.2, VB, VBA, C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server2014, XML, HTML
RPA Developer, Automation
- Worked with Project Managers, Business Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing, and building RPA Process to meet those requirements • Involved in designing and implementing Business Requirement.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in RPA Process designs and can identify new process if needed.
- Experience in automating windows applications and browser applications.
- Experience in creating Flow charts, Sequences and State Machines.
- Experience in integration of multiple project workflows and integrating them into a single workflow.
- Worked on EXCEL and CSV commands.
- Worked on WEB Applications.
- Experience using MACRO'S widely in complex scenarios.
- Worked on PDF integration to extract Data.
- Involved in Hosting Business meetings and gathering the requirements.
- Used MetaBot commands for preparing highly reusable tasks.
- Used HTML, Java Script, CSS to make the view and VB script to perform the tasks.
- Debugging the application code and fixing defects found during Integration system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Tested the Bot by its Functionalities.
- Performed UAT testing and worked on continuous automation task support.
Environment: Automation Anywhere, VBA, SQL Server 2014, CSS, XML, HTML5, Java Script.
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Identified test cases and automated them using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Wrote test cases scripts using Selenium WebDriver for functional testing and regression testing.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executed of end-to-end testing to evaluate system testing of the application.
- Manually created, developed and executed Test Cases
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Actively involved in functional, unit and integration testing in agile methodology.
- \\expected results.
- Develop automated and manual test strategy, test cases, and test configuration needed to meet the business and system requirements
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Browser compatibility Testing and End to End Testing
- Developed and executed Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and specification documents.
- Performed Manual Testing on the application.
- Execution of manual test cases and logging of defects
- Performed functional testing manually and constructed positive and negative test scenarios as per requirements.
- Coordinate with end-users to schedule and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participated in technical, status review, and release and production meetings.
- Worked in a Scrum Agile process for delivering the outputs on time.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to check backend data and data integrity.
- Involved in SOAP based web services testing using SOAPUI web services testing tool.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Created Test Scripts in SOAP UI and Restful for Testing Web Services.
- Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used JIRA for defect tracking system, GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
Environment: WebDriver, Selenium RC, Web Services, TestNG, Quality Center, Soap UI, HTML, Oracle, java Script, Cucumber, SQL, C#, Java, JIRA, Eclipse, and Data Driven framework
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test.
- Actively participated and Interacted with product management teams in the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Involved in testingvarious business rules User/Customer Functionality, Change Process.
- Created automation framework and test scripts using SeleniumWeb-Driver for multiple platforms and browserstesting.
- Worked on UI Web services using Salesforce tool.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Test-NG and SeleniumWeb-Driver.
- Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted using Bugzilla.
- Installed & ConfiguredSeleniumWeb Driver, Test-NG, Maven tool and createdSeleniumautomation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release.
- Involved in scope creation, script creation, configuration, execution, analysis, resolution, retesting using TestNG.
- Used Apache POI for the data driven test cases.
- Applied robust Page Object Model (POM) on new builds and every modification in the application for Selenium WebDriver to do Smoke and Regression testing.
- Involved in database testingusing MS SQL Server.
- Used Firebug to capture and validate XPath Locators to identify elements.
- Experience to run test cases using JENKINS.
- Performed Integration and Regression testingto check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Tested compatibility of application for various cross browsers using XPath in Selenium.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Involved in testingWeb services with tool called SOAP UI and using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, created Test cases and executed them.
- Participated in Daily & Weekly Defect review and SCRUM meetings.
- Prepared Test summary report after every build Release and submit it to the QA Managers.
- Participated in QA team meetings and walkthroughs for weekly QAtestingreview.
Environment: SeleniumWeb driver, Eclipse, Bugzilla, Java, Windows, MS SQL Server, Test-NG, Apache POI, Page object pattern (POM), Maven, Jenkins and SOAP UI.
- Designed Test cases and Test scenarios, conducted functional testing for the variety of applications with expanded test coverage.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases and Traceability Matrix as per the Functional Requirements.
- Involved in requirements Analysis & Review, Test Scenarios Identification, Test Case Preparation, Test Case Execution, Review of Test Cases and Analyzing Defects.
- Participated in Business Requirements gathering, preparation of use cases, designing of the services.
- Participated in the Sprint Planning Sessions to plan the test execution.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings with Business Analysts and Developers and performed Agile testing for releases.
- Performed Smoke testing, functional testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing .
- Documented Test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Involved in Developing Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts.
- Involved in the Functional testing of web pages using Selenium.
- Performed End-to-End testing manually.
- Used Selenium Web Driver for testing application in different browsers.
- Used firebug tool for finding Xpath of the Web Elements.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing Java/JUnit/Selenium code.
- Tested the backend database using SQL queries.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver with JUnit Frame work.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Prepare status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Developed Test scripts and enhanced scripts using Selenium.
- Record incidents encountered during System testing and generated Status/Defect report.
- Participated in User Acceptance Test (UAT), Documented procedures and guiding the users in verifying various transactions on the System.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues followed by the Defect Life Cycle.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, SQL, Java, JUnit, Eclipse, My Eclipse, Apache HTTP server.
- Involved in White Box, Black Box, Functionality, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Executed Manual Testingfor all scenarios on products.
- Coordinated and worked closely with business analysts and stake holders during gathering requirements for the product and documented test cases.
- Reviewed and implemented Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Reviewed the test cases written for Unit and Integration level.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them intomanual Test Cases.
- Responsible for analysis, reports, and defect tracking.
- Used traditional Waterfall methodology.
- Involved in writing Test plan and perform manual testing.
- Generate test records, modified scripts to do regression test.
- Used Quality Center (HP QC) as a bug tracking system.
- Involved in testingof Web-application screens and Client Server Intranet application screens.
- Developed SQL scripts and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Reviewed the test cases written for Unit and Integration level.
- Performed End to End testingand involved in User Acceptance testing.
- Actively attend meetings with fellow testers and other groups to evaluate the progress and Performance of the application.
- Interacting with Peers and Developers to clarify the issues related to Test Data, Test cases design Flow, Features, and Functionality of application.
- Participated in integration, system, smoke testing
Environment: Manual Testing, HTML, DHTML, Bugzilla, SaaS environment, SQL, Oracle, Quality center, MS office suite, visual studio, Waterfall.