- Over 7+ years of experience in IT, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing Internet & Intranet applications in Agile methodology.
- Experience in Integration, System Testing, E2E Testing, Production Validation Testing, Sanity / Smoke Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Key expertise includes testing & debugging GUI & Multi - Applications environment & automated testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Developing Automation Tests and Use-Acceptance Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing,WhiteBoxTesting, BlackBoxTesting.
- Extensive in developingSelenium Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse IDE.
- Well versed in designing and implementing automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/Junit.
- Experience in designing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, generating and maintaining Test Scripts, and analyzing tests, identifying defects and reporting.
- Hands on experience in developing Appium scripts using Java for mobile applications and UsedPerfectomobile
- Excellent knowledge on usingBDDFrameworks like Cucumber.
- Automation experience in Selenium using both JAVA and C#.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC, Agile Methodology and QA Validations to ensure teh quality.
- Hands on working experience with UFT for automating Regression Testing of teh application.
- Extensive experience in using Test Management tools including HP ALM and Jira.
- Highly organized with teh ability to manage multiple projects and meet Project deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium WebDriver using Java and JBehave framework.
- Proficient in Functional Testing Tool Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) and teh various frameworks in QTP/UFT, Used QTP for running teh Regression Suites and updating teh Results
- Experience in Test data creation and Sanity Environment check.
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client's mobile apps on teh Android/iOS platforms.
- Extensive experience on Tracking Defects using JIRA, HP Quality Center and, BugZilla.
- Excellent coding knowledge in Core Java and HTML.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools like Powershell/Test Complete
- Experience in database of RDBMS in Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server by executing SQL Queries.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Good Experience in every phase of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensive experience in front-end GUI / Web testing and doing back-end manual testing on different modules of teh complex Web applications.
- Exprienced in retail systemsJDA, eServer.
- Worked on Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Experienced in automating test scripts for client -server and web based applications using Python.
- Knowledge in Performance testing using JMeter.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, conflict resolving skills.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and in collaboration.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/ Grid, QTP/UFT, JMeter, Load Runner, HP ALM, Junit, Jenkins, Cucumber,CodedUI, Jira,Powershell/Test Complete 6.0, Postman, Perfectoand Appium,LISA.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, .Net, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, Java Script
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Database: MS Access, Oracle 11g/10g
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX and Linux.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
QA Automation Engineer/SDET
- Involved in System Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- JMS Queue is used for testing teh Asynchronous Web services.
- Responsible for testing End 2 End system.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Used SOAP based XML web services to test teh payment Web services.
- Reviewing Project Requirements and Preparing Test Plan and estimating teh testing effort.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of teh various releases of teh application.
- Performed Black Box, Smoke, GUI, Functional, Positive, Negative, Integration, System, Regression and UAT Testing.
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java. Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug teh code.
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies (TDD), Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some halper classes and methods.
- Used Selenium inJava/C# to automate test cases for smoke and regression test suites.
- Used Java and TestNG framework for scripting.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Quality Center (QC) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Contributed to teh Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- API validation by processing XML requests using Soap UI tool and verifying teh response XML.
- Developed SQL scripts for querying teh database to obtain teh test data.
- Customer Care application testing as a Mobility user and verified 3rd party interfaces in Confidential & T product suite.
- Developed internal applications using C# necessary for overhauling teh quality assurance environment.
- Developed Test Scripts sent to client side POC for review.
- Prepared Daily & Weekly Status to Project Manager and Stake holders by extracting customized reports on defects and execution status from ALM, JIRA, andTFS.
- Used GIT,TFSfor version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Wrote automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and java scripts inJasmine.
- Testing Uverse and ATT Locker ticketing systems for service requests raised by teh customers.
- Involved in Dispatcher Testing to Validate teh Issue reported from Field IOT.
- Wrote several SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures and triggers.
- Coordinating with offshore to provide teh knowledge and support during each phase of testing.
- Coordinating with core development team to get teh issues fixed.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Preparation of teh Test Strategy and guiding teh teammates.
- Involvement in teh System Test Plan Preparation and Requirements Streamlining.
- Involvement in Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data.
- Enhanced Test cases to halp Selenium Automation of teh project.
- Automated teh Test Cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Core java (Eclipse), C# (Visual Studio) and Junit.
- Developed BDD (Behavior driven development) based programs using Gherkin.
- Integrated teh scripts and executed them as a suite using teh build integration tool Maven.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then Regression testing on each builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed UI testing and front end testing using Selenium.
- Done extensive backend testing using SQL Queries to retrieve teh data from teh database and checked data integrity.
- Knowledge of all EDI payload segments in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2.4 based on ERCOT (Electric Reliability Council of Texas) TX Set (Texas Standard Electronic Transaction).
- Automated teh REST services test scripts usingLISAand SOAP UI.
- Execution of Selenium Test cases using Jenkins and reporting defects in HP ALM.
- Proficient with testingREST API, Web & Database testing.
- Performedwhiteboxtesting using TestNG for class, method, & Web Services testing.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- UsedJIRAfor bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with teh development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Used Load Runner to regularly test performance life cycles.
- Performance tuning using .Net application using caching, sessions, etc
- Created test scripts usingGroovy scriptto automate web services inSOAP UI.
- Integrated Automation Scripts with Cucumber, Used Jenkins integration tools and GitHub as a source code management system
- Assigned teh tasks of testing and evaluating Mainframe interactions with distributed systems.
- Work with CI tools such as Jenkins to move to CICD process.
- Involvement in solving Environment related problems along with Technical Support team.
- Modify/Execute automation regression test scripts using Selenium for simulating teh orders.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium WebDriver and JBehave automation stories.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports.
Environment: C++, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jbehave/Cucumber, maven, Jenkins, SQL, GitHub, Power Builder, XML, HP ALM, Mainframe,Groovy,.Net, C#,JIRA, QTP/UFT, HP-UNIX, Windows 7, DB2, Oracle 11g, Weblogic, Tomcat, SVN, SOAPUI, Splunk, JMeter.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Preparation of teh Test Strategy and guiding teh teammates.
- Identifying defects and ensuring teh application delivered with high quality.
- Regression testing is implemented Confidential various phases of teh development and test cycles.
- Assisted business with adoptingGherkinwriting for ATDD purposes.
- Used Quick Test Professional UFT (QTP 11.5) for regression testing and running teh Automation suite.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Report Test Failures and Defects using HP Quality Center and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and provide management with Regression Test Reports and Progress Reports.
- Updated teh test cases using TFS which acted as repository.
- Developed teh smoke test suite dat validates teh functional level of teh application whenever their is a new build in development environment.
- Developed Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using Junit and Selenium.
- Wrote functional specification documents for migration from Mainframe to a Java based application.
- Actively participate in Daily stand up calls (Agile Methodology).
- Converting manual test-Cases for automation scripts usingEggPlant.
- PerformedCodedUIautomation testing for teh application using Microsoft Test Manager
- Operated Cucumber (BDD) - JUnit framework to propel teh execution.
- Coordinate with end-users to schedule and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Create QA tasks (user stories) in Jira and assign to individual team members.
- Collect Test Metrics and present them to team and client.
- Performed cross browser testing on different Operating Systems like Windows,Linuxand Mac and on different browsers like Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Preparing Defect Reports, Test Packages and Test Summary Reports.
- Daily Status meeting with Development for defects update and follow-ups.
- Coordinating with offshore to provide knowledge and support during each phase of testing.
- Working with teh Team on daily basis to make sure to deliver teh project successfully.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, QTP, HP-UNIX, Linux, DB2, Windows, WebLogic, Java, SQL, Power Builder, XML, QC, ALM, Selenium, Java, ATDD,BDD, Gherkin.
Confidential, Brea, CA
- Analyzed teh user requirements by interacting with system architect, developers and business users.
- Suggested improvements in test process by gathering and analyzing data.
- Reviewed and analyzed Detail Designed Specification and Technical Specification documents.
- Analyzed teh SRS (System Requirement Specifications) and developed Test Suites to cover teh overall quality assurance testing.
- Involved in complete QA Life Cycles.
- Developed and reviewed test scripts coded in Java for automation test scenarios and Parameterization of test cases.
- Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Prepared Test Cases with teh complete description of requirements, uploaded test cases and report results into Test Director.
- Used HP Quality Center for defect tracking and to report teh bugs.
- Performed Manual Testing to check flow of teh application.
- During testing life cycle, performed different types of testing like System Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Created Test Execution Matrices during teh test cycle.
- Identifying bugs and interacted with QA Lead and Developers to resolve teh issues of on bugs.
- Participated in QA Team meetings and weekly QA testing reviews.
Environment: HP ALM, UAT, MS Visio, HTML, Java Script, Oracle, VSS and UNIX.