- Over 8+ Years of Experience in Manual and Automation testing on Client - Server and Web based applications in multiple Domains like HealthCare, Finance, Banking, Telecom, and Retail.
- Expertise in writing Test strategy, Test Plan Preparation and Implementation, Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking.
- Expertise in Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Development Life Cycle (TDLC) in Agile as well as Iterative development environments
- Expertise in Web-service testing using SOAP UI.
- Experience in Planning and execution of Performance, Load and Stress tests for Web applications.
- Experience in understanding the code written in different programming languages VB Script, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Skill to adopt new methodologies, tools, technologies and domains depending on the job responsibilities.
- Worked on multiple projects, and Extensively involved in User acceptance testing (UAT), End to end, System Integration Testing(SIT), Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Validation testing, Backend testing, Performance Testing, batch process testing and Cross-Browser testing.
- Experience in automation testing of native, web and hybrid apps for IOS and Android devices using Selenium and Appium.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual testing.
- Experience in defect tracking and change management using HP ALM/QC and JIRA,LoadRunner.
- Hands on Experience on Enterprise Data ware house and Data Mart Development and optimization usingETLtools and PLSQL, to provide quick and efficient database platform for reporting.
- Extensive experience in developing C# framework applications usingC#, MVC 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, WSDL, Web forms, and AJAX.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Centre (QC) and Team Foundation Server.
- Expertise in performing the Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, for the apps on different platform like Android, Java, BREW.
- ImplementedData Driven Frameworkusing WebDriver, and Experience in Black Box Testing also involved in White Box Testing.
- Programming experience with C#, java, Microsoft Technologies like VB, VC++, and SQL Server.
- Proficient in analyzing system requirements, use cases and other documents to gain overall understanding of the applications to determine the appropriate level of testing required and creating Test plans/ Test Strategy and test cases based on requirements.
- Proficient in Bug Severity analysis, Bug tracking system and Bug Reporting. Can prioritize issues based on important, urgent and hot fixes and Proficient in Tracking and Reporting defects using Industry and Internal tracking tools like Quality Center, Jira and Bugzilla
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision also perform as part of a team.
- Have built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG and Selenium Web driver.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & GIT.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision also perform as part of a team.
- Worked closely with Production Managers, Technical Managers and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing Testing deliverables.
- Involved in all phases of QA testing and software development efforts on the Tandem platform.
- Involved in various phases of Software Testing/Development Life Cycle (SDLC/STLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Centre/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse IDE, API, Protractor, HP LoadRunner, Manual Testing, Appium, JMeter, Cucumber, Jasmine.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Centre (9, 10, 11.0), JIRA, Bugzilla, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest, Service now
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UML, VB Script, Groovy.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall, Rally, MS Visio, Rational Rose.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, opera & Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8,10 & server 2003, UNIX and Mac.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Version Tools: GIT and SVN
Web Servers: Tomcat 3.3, Sybase, Apache 1.3, IIS 5.0, OMS
Testing Methodologies: Acceptance Testing, System Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Reliability Testing, Feature Testing, Functionality Testing, Accessibility Testing, Validation, Manual, Automated, White Box, Black Box, Modular Testing, Grey Box, System Testing, Integration, Unit, API, Regression, Test Plan, Test Cases, Matrix Preparation, API Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Localization Testing and Internationalization testing.
Mobile Testing tools: Appium, Android SDK, IOS
Other tools & Applications: Visual Studio, Pycharm, VMware, Share point, Rapid SQL
Sr.QA Automation Tester
- Good experience in Test scripts, Test case preparation, test case execution, test scenarios, white box testing, test plan and test strategy. Coordinating multiple projects in different environments.
- Contributed my part in executing plans, executing Reports and summary Reports.
- Created and maintain test cases for Android, iOS Platforms and also performed Functional, Regression testing for web applications.
- Involved in creating Test Scripts for each Test Case using Test Automation tool Selenium/TestNG in eclipse using element locators Xpath and Test NG methods.
- Identified, documented and reported bugs,errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Company’s global user base.
- Analysed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications to Install, Run, Uninstall and performing the test process.
- Managed and created test cases using excel in any environment.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Used selenium web driver with TESTNG and frontend automated Testing and cross browser testing. In terms of backend Used Ready API (licensed version of SOAP UI).
- Design, Develop, testing and automation of backend web services (RESTful and SOAP) for the application using Ready API/SOAP UI, Postman and REST clients.
- UsedAssertionsto validate response and request contents. ReadyAPI includes dozens of various assertion types that includes validate different parts of requests and responses.
- Involved in comparing the results of different tests, review errors, and so on by Using READYAPI. To perform these tasks, selected interface tab depending on the purposes.
- Used different input data READYAPI to control the test Scenario, and ensuring the web service works properly in different cases.
- Develop and Execute theWebService Tests, including REST Services, JSON, SOAP UI and Contract-based code.
- Excellent knowledge ofAgile& Scrum development environment and automating testing suites.
- Performed functional testing, smoke testing, regression testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Experienced in setting upSeleniumGrid for Cross browser and Cross platform testing.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAP UI.
- Used Appium for native, hybrid Mobile Application Testing for iOS and Android platforms.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium Web Driver,Cucumber, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience in working with open source toolsSelenium(SeleniumIDE, andSeleniumWeb Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Used Mobile Testing Tools Perfecto Cloud Tool, See Test, Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Appium
- Used various Java APIs like Apache POI, Java Email, IText etc. as part of test automation.
- Performed Appium for test Automation Framework, Cross platform test Automation Experience in UI Automator to capture Android Device and Emulator screens for automation testing with selenium
- Testing Android,iOSSDK’s and Wearable Computing Devices and Applications.
- Used various java APIs like Apache POI, Java Email, IText etc. as part oftestautomation.
- Well versed with ETL Methodologies, Data Warehouse, Data Visualization and Business Intelligence toolset
- Experience in parsing XML and JSON based Web Services/APIs response.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts and frameworks using various programming languages like Java and SQL/PLSQL.
- Comprehensive knowledge ofAgilesoftware development cycle, white box testing, and web-based application testing.
- Developed and executed Scripts forPerformanceTesting using HP LoadRunner.
- Expertise in test coverage in mobile applications which includes object identification methods like native properties, image recognition, and text recognition, simulate device camera.
- Worked within development teams with BDD approach to develop web UI tests using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Jira.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- OAuth2.0 standard APItestingthrough SOAPUI.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst for Requirements Study and develop SQL Scripts for end - end process validation.
- Edited and extended Selenium Java WebDriver code to testSaaSapplications
- Developed UI automation usingProtractorfor Angular JS applications.
- Conceived, Designed, Installed and ImplementedCI/CDautomation system using Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge on Web protocols like XML, XSD, WSDL, JSON and SOAP.
- As part of our efforts in designing the best automated functional testing solution for Salesforce and have experience in testing applications for the Force.com platform.
- Used Git for version control, Jira for issue tracking and Jenkins for project build.
- Involved in designing scenarios in JMeter to perform Load and Stress tests and to analyze results.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Jira, Microsoft Windows, Protractor, Appium, Groovy, JMeter, Jenkins, Cucumber, SQL, SOAP UI, Visual Basic Applications, Maven, TestNG, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, TDD, GIT.
QA Automation Engineer
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure apt QA testing of User Interfaces application.
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber and Eclipse.
- Built automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven (BDD) approach in Cucumber framework.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using Python, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Using MAVEN for build management, SVN as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Exposure of Web Services Testing using Service Oriented Architecture Tools Postman, REST and SOAP UI - Groovy Scripting.
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) exclusively in an agile environment.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and cross Platforms.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- API Test Automation using Cucumber, Wslite groovy for REST web services or any other Automation tool.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP & RESTful Web Services using REST Assured Tool Used Java/JUnit to run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating report daily basis.
- Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron jobs.
- Performed Manual as well as Automated Testing using Testing Tool Selenium WebDriver, Appium.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit functions which reads data properly from XML files.
- Used Apache POI API to read the test data from the excel sheet.
- Created Python based scripts for Selenium Web Driver with JUnit as automation frame work.
- Developed and Tested Various Reusable ETL Transformations which facilitate Daily, Weekly & Monthly Loading of Data.
- Followed Salesforce best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), improving overall coverage.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test.
- Actively participated and Interacted with product management teams in the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process by using WebDriver.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
- Used Defect Management tool JIRA.
- Used Toad and SQL Plus for testing execution of ETL Processes' PL/SQL procedures, packages for business rules.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
- Performed black-box testing, white-box testing, integration testing and regression testing on the applications.
Environment: SeleniumWeb Driver, Python, JIRA, TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Appium, Post-man, Groovy, MAVEN, SVN, Apache-POI, Cucumber, Gherkin, Oracle DB, Eclipse, REST Assured, XML, HTML.
- Developed and executed test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Involved in framework design and modifications of the project, user story analysis, identifying the requirement and accepting criteria gaps.
- Used Ruby Mine IDE and wrote Gherkins/scenarios and generated step definitions and methods using ruby/ Cucumber, for different functionalities of the above applications.
- Performed regression tests to validate the changes for different functionalities, found defects and reported them to development using Quality center.
- Worked in an agile environment, and involved in writing Test plans, Test cases, Feature testing, Bug verification and regression test.
- Contributed to the functional automation suite. Analyzed failed test runs and fixed the scripts.
- Created web UI tests using Cucumber, capybara, gherkin, Selenium Web Driver (tests written in ruby). Made use of gems like R-spec, Watir web driver, Page-Object, Cucumber, Watir-web Launcher etc.
- Used Q-trace to document manual test steps for automation.
- Developed scripts for Performing Data Base Automation using Ruby DBI module, sequel gem and data load validations using SQL Queries.
- Experience in Monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining all the existing automated scripts and worked independently and managed own deliverables to ensure deadlines are met.
- Conducted manual tests and automated regression testing to ensure that new code, functionality, or new releases have not introduced errors to existing functionality.
- Developed test cases according to Functional Design Document (FDD), created frame work for automating enterprise applications like performance, HR information systems and HR WEB self-services in different environments.
- Used JENKINS SERVERS to perform CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION (CI TOOLS).
- Used Git for version control.
- Responsible for scheduling and running batch jobs, debugging and reporting defects in QC.
- Executed automated test scripts, analyzed the results and reported bugs in Quality center (QC).
- Experienced in reading data from excel spread sheets, converting them to XML files and supplying the same to the automation scripts.
- Actively worked in agile environment and presented the updates to my managers every week on sprint retrospective, and sprint review meetings.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment in close association with Developers, requirements analysts (RAs) Automation and manual testers.
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills and prioritize effectively and Report timely and accurate status to management
Environment: Cucumber, Ruby, FDD, Jenkins, QC, POM, Watir, selenium, SQL, GIT, Ruby Mine IDE, XML, CD/CI tools.
- Background includes analysis, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) projects.
- Involved in analysis, design, Implementation andtestingphases of SDLC
- Project is developed using agile methodology.
- Performed functional testing on Patron reports and report generator.
- Performed stress test on data migration from Titanium to SQL database.
- Used HP application life cycle management 11.0 for test design, execution and defect tracking.
- Partner with development to resolve defects.
- Implemented Recovery Scenario to handle unexpected events or errors.
- Implemented SOAP UI for Web Service Testing.
- Created Selenium test case in Visual Studio by codingC#.
- Handled test cases on Android and iOS for mobile testing scenarios.
- Create automated regression test suites usingseleniumand C#.
- Worked on data driven framework andMVCfor automation test scripts.
- Developed Data Driven Tests using SOAP UI and automated functional testing.
- Performed load testing to expose the defects in application related to buffer overflow, memory leaks and mismanagement of memory.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Managed Test results and defects usingJIRAdefect tracking tool.
- Extensively use JDBC to performDBtesting from Java.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Responsible for documenting the Automated Test results using SOAP UI and QTP.
Environment: Selenium, SOAP UI, JIRA, C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, TOAD, UNIX, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Internet Explorer 6.0, Jenkins, GIT, TestNG.
- Reviewed Functional Requirement Specifications and created test cases based on test scenarios drawn from functional requirements.
- Involved in using Quality Center for managing the defect. Performed manual Back-End testing by writing SQL Queries for validating user information in the tables.
- Performed Functionality Testing and Integration testing using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Determined test approaches for various testing strategies like Functional, System, Regression, Usability testing, Alpha, Beta testing.
- Extensive experience with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAP UI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFULL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Involved in SOAP & REST based web services testing using SOAP UIPRO web services testing tool.
- RESTful web service testing usingJMeter.
- Designing and executing the automation scripts usingSquish. Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs.
- Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools likeQTP/UFT, Quality Center, Performance Center and Developed, executed Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Executed positive and negative scenarios.
- Performed Manual testing, Mobile Testing and Black box testing methods -Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance.
- Functional, regression and integrationtestingof a work management, web-basedSaaSapplication.
- Performed key role in identifying and tracking defects using HP Quality Center and analyzing progress andtraceabilitymatrix.
- Created Visualforcepages and VisualForceCustom Controllers onForce.com Eclipse IDE to customize the view and functionality of the page as per the organizational needs.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Performed Manual Testing of this Web application and automated it by using QTP/UFT.
- Participated in various meetings, discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Worked under Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Used QTP Checkpoints and Regular Expressions for checking web pages, images, texts, and tables.
- Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios.
- Reported defects using Quality Center and interacted with the development team to resolve any defects/issues.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing using Data driven tests.
- Generated Test Data for Automation Scripts in Excel from QTP.
- Tracked bugs and reported them through Remote defect reporter using Quality Center
- Designed and implemented SQL queries forQAtesting and report / data validation.Performed Integration, Regression, smoke testing.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Quality Center for all the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- PreparedQASign off Document based on the Test Plan approved by Project Manager, Developers andQAManager and organized weekly Project status and Task Review meetings.
Environment: QTP/UFT, SQL, IOS, Android, Quality Centre/ALM, SOA, Business Objects, TOAD, TestNG, Apex Classes, Visualforce, SoapUI, SQL Server, HTML, XML, Java Script, Windows XP, VB Script, Bamboo, SVN, C#.
- Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, .Net Technology etc.
- Created test plans & test cases for system and integration testing of the application and execute manual test cases and automate test scripts.
- Developed a Test Plan and Test Cases based on system requirements and Software performance standards.
- Performed manual Black box, Functional, GUI, Regression, Integration testing.
- Involved in user acceptance testing (UAT) & general site validations of web page objects such as HTML links & images.
- Involved in running the scripts, modifying them if necessary and if there is some error in application then submitting a defect through Bugzilla.
- Attended Weekly Status Meetings, discussed and interacted with team members.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Security Testing (Authorization Testing, Access Control Testing).
- Worked on SQL statements in checking the validity of the Backend.
- Work with release management for regular releases, smoke-testing each release.
- Identify, analyze and communicate any defects discovered during testing, meticulously documenting defects and ways of recreating defect in ticketing system.
- Testing in an e-commerce/SaaS environment.
- Participated in meetings with project teams to ensure that the functionalities of the applications are feasible and can meet requirements.
Environment: Manual Testing, Bugzilla, SaaS environment SQL, Oracle and Windows, Quality Centre, JAVA, XML, HTML, PeopleSoft HRMS, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, SQL, Android, UNIX.