- QA Engineer with 7+ years of experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC); Expertise in developing Test Strategy, Test Cases,Test Plan and Automation test scripts using Selenium. Involvement in Health Care Testing.
- Proficient experienced in EDI, Eligibility areas (HIPPA 834,837,270,271) Transactions.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, C#, .Net applications, Appium, TestNG, Maven, JUnit
- Worked on Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Unit Testing and Performance Testing.
- Expertise in software testing (Manual and Automation) with very good understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Management, Reporting, Tracking.
- Expertise in using Eclipse IDE to write JAVA code for automation using Selenium.
- Hands on experience with using Visual Studio to write automation scripts for C# .Net applications using Selenium.
- Hands on experience writing automation scripts using CodeUI for Desktop applications.
- Experience using Postman tool for API testing.
- Experience with TFS and JIRA.
- Experience with Cross - Browser testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Knowledge in working different phases of Software Testing &also SDLC including Agile Methodology and Scrum.
- Experience in developing manual and automated Test scripts and test cases based on the client provided BRD, FRS and SRS.
- Thorough noledge and experience in AWS technologies like EC2, S3 buckets, etc.
- Experienced in Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
- Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like GitBash, GitHub, Git Lab.
- Experience in using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio to develop &debug the code.
- Experience on Test Management tool Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Involvement in Test Estimations and Test strategy implementation.
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report.
- Working experience on V- Methodologies
- Extensive involvement in Functional, Regression, Re-Testing, GUI, Integration, and UAT testing of various applications.
- Developed Test cases based on the Scenarios and Involving in review meetings
- Well acquainted with SDLC, STLC & Bug Life Cycle.
- Widely involved in Manual Testing &effective in Defect Tracking.
- Experienced in CreatingSQL scripts for validation.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Designed SQL code to validate report criteria & Executed SQL scripts to validate all defined criteria.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile SCRUM, Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodologies
- UML, QA Validations to ensure the Quality standards, Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and QA Methodologies.
- Expertise in testing Enrollment, Billing and claims processing in FACETS
- Extensive involvement in testing Trizetto’s FACETS and mainly involved in Enrollment and Eligibility modules.
- Involved in testing QNXT Member, Provider, Claims Processing (with proper ICD - 9 and ICD - 10 and HCPCS/CPT codes), and Utilization Management, Contracts, and Benefits modules.
Operating Systems: Windows Family
Web Application Testing Tools: ALM, UFT, SOAP UI, Facets
Performance testingTools: Web Functional, GUI orRegression testingTools
Link Manager testing tools: W3C CSS validator W3C Link Checker
Databases: SQL Server, ORACLE and MYSQL,Oracle, PL/SQL
Languages: C, Java,J2EE,Kafka,Spring MVC, Spring boot
Office Packages: MS Office, Outlook Express
Confidential, Dover, NH
Sr. Software Tester Automation/Selenium
- Involved in testing of the application both manually and through automation and tested the design and functionality of the application.
- Highly familiar with Agile methodology and testing approaches through Stand-up meetings, Sprint planning collaboration, bug scrub meetings, and Jira ticket/Email correspondence.
- Performed an array of testing such as; functional, integration, end-to-end, systems testing, and data feed validation across complex multi-tier systems network and ensuring stability before going live to pilot.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Developed Data Driven Test scripts as well as running these scripts for functional testing and validating data which was coming from sensors.
- Tested cross browser web applications, security, boundary level and ADA compliance of the websites.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, UAT, and Integration testing.
- Conducted Continuous Integration, System Integration (SIT), System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, and User-Acceptance (UAT)
- Designed the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace the relationship between business and functional requirements to test cases and achievement metrics on an ongoing basis for keeping the project team informed on the progress report of the project.
- Developed detailed UAT test cases from technical system requirements document to meet deadlines and verify system functionality as per the requirements.
- Extensively used JIRA for Tasks Tracking, Defect tracking and Reporting.
- Implemented Jasmine as a testing framework with Web Driver JS in Protractor.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity and validate updated data for the Test cases in different modules of the insurance application.
- Assisted in System Test and UAT testing scenarios as required
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium WebDriver to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Used ANT/TestNG to build and run the Selenium WebDriver automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Responsible for creating manual test scripts to include Functional Test, Regression Test, UAT, Migration Test and Study Configuration Test.
- Performed UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and executed to verify requirements, look and feel of the applications.
- Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, and Detailed Test scripts using Excel and HP ALM.
- Verified and testedweb services implementation through web services tools like XMLSpy and SOAPUI.
- Used SQL tools to run SQL queries and validate the data loaded into the target table.
- Validated the data of reports by writing SQL queries in PL/SQL Developer against OD.
- Written and executed various complex SQL scripts by using SQL Developer.
- Involved in developing Entry & Exit criteria and defined the pass and fail standards.
- Analyze business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create test cases automation using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Selenium Locator Techniques in identifying the elements using Xpath, CSS selectors.
- Created test cases, test plans, tested API's, wrote JUnit test cases, executed code coverage and wrote automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Involved in various on-shore and off-shore meetings with Business analysts and developers.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and Key- Word driven framework.
- Created automation test scripts using data driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA and maven.
- Experience in designing, developing and executing of automated test scripts in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Utilized Apache POI jar file to read test data from the excel spread sheets and load them into required test cases.
- Wrote SQL Query to extract data from various database tables for testing purpose.
- Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
- Used Jenkins to execute the test scripts periodically on Selenium Grid for different platforms like desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Performed Cross browser testing and parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox and Safari using TestNG and Maven on Selenium grid.
- Used Phantom JS and HTMLUnit drivers for validating device properties and their count in MDES website.
- Expertise in grouping of test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing using TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- Utilized Maven to manage dependencies for test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped test cases to run sanity and regression testing.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner (Load generator machine)
- Planning of Test Strategy on how to automate the testing. Selecting the Test Cases for Regression testing and automating the Test Cases using WinRunner.
- Integrated Jenkins with version controller (GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Used One Stash as a code repository to clone, merge, commit and push the changes into repository
- Handled Selenium Synchronization problems using Explicit & Implicit waits during regression testing.
- Developed test plans scenarios test scripts and outlined test environments for relevant parties
- Used LoadRunner to regularly test performance life cycles
- Expertise in mobile automation using appium, selenium, java in both android and IOS.
- Developed automation scripts for MDES application in chrome browser in Android and supported for regression.
- Developed test scripts in java using appium to perform regression testing on MDES app for both android and ios.
- Implemented appium grid to execute mobile regression test cases in parallel on different mobile devices.
- Developed code to start appium server automatically before executing any test suite or test case thereby reducing manual effort of starting appium server manually.
- Worked with AWS cloud machines to setup selenium GRID and also Jenkins server on HUB machine.
- Maintained single project repository for both Android and IOS to reduce coding effort.
- Used cucumber to automate services using Rest API.
- Created profiles in maven to launch specific TestNG suite from Jenkins job
- Found Defects, prepared Defect Reports and Status Reports, performed Bug Triage and Defect tracking using ALM.
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework to develop Cucumber Step Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
- Implemented JDBC connections in the automation framework to validate data in the database.
- Involved in functional testing, developed a complete module matrix for system integration testing.
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented a complete regression testing for the entire system.
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Used Quality Center to save and maintain test cases
- Performed the data validation to meet all test condition requirements.
- Identified UI changes and their potential impacts to existing tests.
- Extensively used Linux for debugging to check log file to capture the errors
- Tested compatibility of application/site with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Identified software errors/bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Prepared required documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by the project plans.
- Involved in converting manual test cases into automated scripts using selenium Web Driver.
- Designed and developed framework using Page Object Model framework for creating Object repository using Java, TestNG, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver for smoke tests and regression tests.
- Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping property files
- Ran tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPaths, links in the application
- Used Actions and Action classes for performing Keyboard and Mouse events
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result
- Designed data-driven testing framework using Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Developing Appium Scripts for native Android/IOS Apps using Java.
- Tested product features, user interface and user end to end scenarios for different mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Used different types of virtual devices (Emulator and Simulator) and real devices for test cases validation.
Environment: Quality Center, iOS, Android, Appium, Java, TestNG