- More than 8 years of hands - on experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Hands on experience and good knowledge in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual test cases and test scripts created in Selenium WebDriver.
- Automated Data Integrity testing using SQL and Selenium.
- Experience in defect tracking tools Bugzilla and JIRA for logging the bugs.
- Good experience in interacting with the product manager, developers, customer support and help them in baseline the requirement specifications.
- Strong expertise in Software Testing Lifecycle and SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile Scrum, etc.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Expertise in end-to-end automation development and testing of web-based applications.
- Thorough hand on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance, Re-testing and User Acceptance Testing(UAT), Cross-platform, UI testing for a mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- Understanding and ability to test APIs using testing tools such as JMeter.
- Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application to be Regression-tested.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong work ethics.
- Team player, highly productive, Commitment and Result driven in the team and Individual Projects.
- QA Tester
- Manual Testing
- HP QTP/UFT
- Agile Methodology
- Waterfall Model
- Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Quality Assurance life cycle (QALC)
- Visual Basic
- Involved in 'Module Test Plan' Preparation and Requirements Streamlining.
- Created functional and regression test cases for new and existing features from User Stories in the Agile development environment.
- Preparing Requirement Traceability matrices for New Business Module.
- Used Jira for creation and execution of test cases.
- Involvement in Test Design includes Test Data preparation and Reviews.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Developed Test Plan developed reusable action as modular test case components and call them in driver scripts in UFT for regression testing.
- Involved in Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and TestNG.
- Designed Test cases Using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Develop scenario-based testing for the JMeter scripts. Enhancing the Selenium Test cases for Cross-browser testing.
- Done performance testing load testing of the web services using JMeter.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Performed data accuracy, data validation, and data integrity testing by querying the database using SQL queries to check the data table on server.
- Using Jenkins to keep a track of version control system and to initiate and monitor a build system if changes occur in many projects.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Involved in solving Environmental problems along with Technical Support People, especially in the server.
- Identified Test cases and maintained traceability to requirements.
- Analyzed Test results to discover and report any defects, bugs and interoperability flaws.
- Reviewed the expected Test results to actual Test results, review process.
- Worked as a part of an agile environment.
- Employed Agile methodologies in all SDLC functions. Used JIRA to log all issues
- Collaborated with systems personnel in Unit, Regression and Acceptance Testing methods.
- Was responsible for writing Test Case Design, Test flows and Test Performance documents using Quality Centre.
- Used Selenium WebDriver APIs for writing JUnit test suites and test cases for functional testing.
- Create, schedule and run the scenarios using JMeter and generate necessary graphs.
- Executed functional test scripts and logged defects in Quality Center.
- Created Test cases to cover UAT functionality from Application Mockups, Business Requirements and Function Specifications documents.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver as part of regression testing of the various releases of the application and updated the script as part of maintenance.
- Responsible for creating UI Object Info, Functions, Test Data and Test Suite.
- Responsible for executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each build using WebDriver.
- Created an automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using a behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Created and executed software test plans, test cases, QTP scripts to uncover, identify, and document software defects and finding their causes.
- Developed data driven test scripts to check the same functionality with multiple sets of data using Selenium.
- Participated in development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Tested Data Constraints by writing SQL Queries.
- Determined and executed appropriate system-side testing for each project outside of requirements.
- Reviewed industry-standard and proprietary input and output feed of the system.
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire Path.
- Used JUnit to run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating report daily basis.
- Used Selenium Grid, Desired Capabilities, and Remote Web Driver for distributing the execution in different machines, platforms and browsers.
- Working with Java to use Selenium-WebDriver API library to write automation scripting with Cucumber Feature and Scenario.
- Performed Stress and Load testing using JMeter - used Thread Groups, Samplers, Plans and Proxy recording with listeners to calculate the average response time.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application.
- Filling QTP columns used to create XML's that are parsed to the QTP scripts
- Developed Selenium TestNG scripts for data driven frameworks.
- Involved in various types of Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, and Defect Management.
- Developed Automation Test Scripts with extensive parameterizations using multiple actions to categorize tests.
- Excel in creating test plans, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality using Defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Creating and executing QTP scripts.
- Debugging the failures during QTP script run.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Performed backend testing of application using SQL, writing queries to confirm correctness of data entered via UI, and data manipulation.
- Worked with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC and Selenium IDE.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium RC.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared traceability matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Prepared required documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by the project plans.
- Participated in weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Created SQL views to aggregate data before moving to targeted database from legacy database to simulate results.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Mercury Quality Center.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in the Quality Center.
- Debugged the test scripts, created batch tests, verified the test results and reported the defects using Quality AP.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Performed back end testing on oracle database by writing SQL quarries.
- Interacted closely with developers regarding defects, participated in tracking, reviewing and analyzing bugs.
- Worked extensively with business users to define scope and prepared ‘Documents of Understanding’ for various change requests by analyzing the feedback from user groups.