- 9 years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
- Extensive experience wif Test planning, Test execution and Status reporting for teh application releases.
- Performed System Integration testing for a business program which involved more TEMPthan 20 modules and multiple environment connections.
- Experience in working wif business teams conducting System Integration testing, Process integration testing and User acceptance testing.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Experience working wif Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles - QA analyst, Business system analyst, Integration test lead.
- Experience as a QA analyst & Business system analyst on Oracle CPQ (BigMachines).
- Working experience on eCommerce, Electronic industries & working knowledge on Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience using PTC Integrity (MKS & ALM) defect tracking, reporting & requirements management.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in Metadata and Star schema/Snowflake schema. Analyzed Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables in Target D/W.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test teh functionality of teh Informatica graphs.
- Highly committed individual wif proven ability to learn fast and work well in close timelines.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Effective problem solving skills both technically and analytically.
- Proven track record as a key contributor in challenging test engineering roles.
- Demonstrated talent analyzing complex requirements, developing effective test methods, and identifying product non-conformances under aggressive project schedules.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Collaboratively worked wif Offshore & Onshore Teams wif good communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java
Languages: SQL, Oralce PL/SQL, DB2, Unix Shell Scripting, XML
ETL ToolsInformatica: 9.x/8.x/7.1/6.2/5.1,Power Center, Power Exchange/Connect
Operating Systems: LINUX, AIX UNIX, Windows
Database: ORACLE, MySQL
CPQ configurator: Oracle CPQ (BigMachines)
Testing Tools: Automating test automation (ATA) tool for Selenium
Automated: automation (ATA), Rational Functional Tester (RFT)for java, Junit. WinRunner, LoadRunner
Other Tools: PTC ALM, MKS Integrity, SharePoint, Xerox DocuShare, JIRA, QualityCenter. Oracle EBS.
Methodologies Agile: , Waterfall Model.
Integration Test Lead
- Managing integration test scope, planning, Estimation, tracking change control aspects of teh project.
- Effective communication wif teh Business program head, business directors on teh test scope and test strategy.
- Provide day to day test activities on critical path to teh project team.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading teh efforts for testing that culminate in client acceptance of teh results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in CTC business program and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction wif industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for teh team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
- Establish relation between Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test traceability matrix to ensure that each business artifact is tested by at least one test case before being moved to production environment.
- Maintain teh test environments for all teh applications in teh CTC business program, plan testing based on teh application outages.
- Maintain teh data coherency of teh test environments across all applications.
- Gatekeeper for all application Interfaces.
- Develop Test Scripts, test data setup across applications and execution of teh scripts.
Environment: Oracle E-Business suite, Oracle BigMachines CPQ and Web applications.
Quality Analyst - ETL
- Responsible for testing and reviewing of ETL mapping and transformation specifications based on teh business requirements from various teams and teh business teams.
- Testing of ETL jobs that are scheduled for file transfers from Operational Data Stores to designated file systems/directories.
- Tested various Reusable ETL Transformations which facilitate Daily, Weekly & Monthly Loading of Data.
- Performed Constraint Testing, Source to Target Validations, Threshold Testing, Meta Data Testing, Batch Sequence and Dependency Testing.
- Tested teh performance bottle necks at sources, targets, mappings, and sessions and employed required measures.
- Tested Triggers which were enforcing Integrity constraints, stored procedures for complex business logic.
- Created Integrated summary data from multiple Oracle tables to represent teh business perspective of teh top management executives.
- Reviewed teh Business Requirement Document to understand teh process and write Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Formulate methods to perform Positive and Negative testing against requirements.
- Conducted Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Data validation testing.
- Executed and managed test cases and reported bugs in ALM.
- Responsible for validation of Target data in Data Warehouse and Data Marts which are Transformed and Loaded using Informatica Power Center.
- Validated data in between source and target after running Mappings by teh Informatica developer team.
- Developed SQL queries to check teh database automatically and checking teh data integrity in accordance wif business standards of teh company.
- Hands on experience in collecting several metrics and come up wif corrective measure to be presented to senior management.
- Hands on work experience working wif off-site team model; coordinate my own efforts wif team members in teh off- site team.
- Participated in User Acceptance testing (UAT) and involved in UA test cases, Executed test cases, Documenting Defects, Resolved defects and Signed Off from Application owner.
- Provided weekly status report to teh Project Manager and discuss issues related to quality and deadlines.
Environment: Oracle EBS 12, Informatica 9.x.
Business System Analyst / QA Analyst
- Meeting wif teh business users to analyze teh complex business manual processes to be transformed into automated IT systems.
- Analyzing teh requirements wif Business case analyst from various geographical regions (US & Europe) to understand teh impacts.
- Review of teh baselined requirements wif teh business directors.
- Documenting teh system Requirement Documents (SRD).
- Coordinating wif development team and QC team for scoping and requirements understanding.
- Leading teh User Acceptance Testing phase acknowledging teh reported issues by teh business users.
- Managing QC Resources, resource planning, resource allocation.
- Scheduling, effort estimation, performance monitoring and controlling, tracking, reporting.
- Coordinating between teh customer and teh team for reviews and acceptance.
- Coordination wif multiple teams for successful integration testing.
Environment: Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud environment.
- Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data interlocking wif teh architects.
- Conduct testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects.
- Collate and report on metric data.
- Retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results.
- Provide test requirements and operational oversight to vendors.
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices and teh client's testing standards.
- Champion and participate in teh activities of teh broader QA and Testing community.
- Align to teh wider team / group objectives.
Environment: Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Environment.
- Preparation of Test cases for teh requirement specifications.
- Functional testing of each requirement.
- Reporting defects and tracking them to closure.
- Supporting other applications like ValueQuix during various testing phases.
- Running Month over Month jobs at teh end of every month which will update/insert records in teh database and validating them.
- Lead CAB meetings to discuss about teh content of a release, deciding teh approved enhancements.
Environment: Oracle SQL Database
- Preparation of Master Test Plan for teh application releases.
- Plan teh Test Scope and execution of teh application testing.
- Perform Test Readiness Review and assess teh readiness to start testing.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading teh efforts to testing that culminate in client acceptance of teh results.
- Test Case preparation, review, consolidation and revision control of documents.
- Configuring teh CCE stores using teh tools - CMT (Content Management Tool).
- Preparation of Test Cases for RCQs (New Requirements) and CRs (Change Requests).
- Executing teh Functional verification, User Acceptance, Sanity and Regression Test Cases.
- Reporting teh defects to teh CCE development team through teh use of UVATS defect tracking tool.
- Tracking teh defects and Coordinating wif different teams for resolution of defects.
- Automation of teh testing activities using Rational Functional tester and Rational performance tester to reduce teh overall manual effort.
- On Call support for Severity 1 and Priority Installation defects.
- Continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
- Configuring stores using PCC (Portal Control Center) and UACC (User Access Control Center).
- Reporting defects using Configuration Management and Version Control tool
- Maintaining all teh project documents in teh Rational Portfolio Manager.
- Involved in all teh Audits and Project process reviews. And, performing internal Configuration Audits.
- Preparing monthly Metrics report and submitting teh same in teh metrics tool which will be monitored at organizational level.
- Organizing and coordinating team meetings.
- Identifying teh reusable assets and uploading them in a shared tool iRAM.
- Reviewing Test cases of teh team members.
- Preparing status reports and representing team in Client Status calls.
Environment: Oracle SQL Database, Citrix.